[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw will never get a gf because im black >tfw white anons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1444343079588.jpg (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1444343079588.jpg
8 KB, 205x246
>tfw will never get a gf because im black
>tfw white anons cry about no gf, but then make threads about how much asian women worship them
>>
Get a black gf.
>But it's not the kind of food I want! Tfw forever hungry
>>
>>28087016
as I white dude (with a gf), I feel for you. I had a black friend who got white pussy once and could never go back. Good luck nerdy nigger
>>
>>28087016
You should kill as many niggers as you can then kill yourself
>>
i see white girls with black dudes all the time, bro
>>
>>28087016
I know black guys with white gfs...
Are you Kent tier or something?
>>
>>28087016
You'd still be a loser if you were white.

Why do blacks think everything revolves around race?
Why do blacks entire identities revolve around race?
>>
File: 1460654906338.jpg (28 KB, 556x420) Image search: [Google]
1460654906338.jpg
28 KB, 556x420
>>28087016
I see white chicks, with black guys at my Uni all the time, you're just not trying hard enough.
If you just sit on your computer complaining all the time no wonder you're not getting a gf.
Just go to a rap concert or something, and look for any white girl & talk to her. They're most likely into blacks
>>
>>28087147
Are you denying the fact that white guys get gfs just for being white regardless of their attractiveness? Have you seen the amount of the ugly subhuman white guys with average and even hot asian girls?

Race is everything when it comes to finding a gf
>>
>>28087166
>tfw you see one of the pictures that you introduced to /r9k/ of the Tyrone meme still being used
> :^)
>>
>>28087170
Asians are 6% of the population
Half might be hot
3% of hot asian girls for the bottom 80% of white men
seems legit
>>
>>28087170
>Have you seen the amount of the ugly subhuman white guys with average and even hot asian girls?
Personality and money.

I'm an average looking white man with a horrible toxic personality and with no money that is completely alone.

Race hardly matters, unless you're determined to have someone who isn't of your race.
>>
>>28087210
why dont you change personality
>>
>>28087166
For every black guy with a white girl there are 100 white guys with asian girls, and they're all Chads anyway.
>>
>>28087216
Not him, but personalities are kind of set in stone..
You can fake it, but the charade won't last forever.
>>
>>28087210
This. Race and looks matter less than money and personality.

Women don't give a shit about how you look or if you're white black Asian whatever. They want your wallet and they want you to treat them like princesses. That's it.
>>
>>28087234
Depends on where you're from.
I doubt that stat is accurate in America.
>>
>>28087216
Mental illness mostly

I meant "personality" as in general mental state as a whole
>>
>>28087249
no
they care about looks the most
using a man for $ doesn't mean she is attracted to him dumbass
>>
>>28087204
>>28087210
>>28087249
All women want high status bfs. White men have the highest status. Race matters much more than you think. Check any survey or study on dating sites
>>
>>28087170
>white guys get gfs just for being white regardless of their attractiveness

do you seriously think everything would be magically given to you if you were white?
you are sorely fucking mistaken. fuck you OP. being white isn't great at all. not only do I have no gf, but I have to deal with people thinking I'm racist for just existing with white skin. I can't play any victim card. and then I have to fucking listen to you tell me how I should just magically have gf for being white. where is that white privilege I'm supposed to have? did I miss the meeting where they handed it out?

FUCK YOU!
>>
>>28087311
Do you unironically think the dating playing field is even when it comes to race? Do you think a 5/10 Indian guy would have the same success as a 5/10 white guy (assuming both have same personality and salary)?

Top lmao, you're so deluded
>>
>>28087279
>Check any survey or study on dating sites
This has more to do with people wanting to be with someone of their own race (and with whites having the highest population, even more so on dating sites) than one race being more desirable than the other.

I'm not saying being white isn't a plus or that every woman won't insist on anything other than a white male even if they themselves aren't white, I'm saying it isn't the biggest factor and is almost a nonissue if you generally seek out people of your own race.
>>
>>28087344
minorities can play the victim card and get white-guilt SJW pussy
>>
>>28087373
Only blacks can play the SJW card or get the daddy issues girls

If you think otherwise, why not do a little experiment?
1. find pics of a 5/10 Indian guy
2. make a Tinder
3. find SJW girls
4. try to get a date

>>28087361
> I'm saying it isn't the biggest factor and is almost a nonissue if you generally seek out people of your own race.
That's pretty fucking hard when your own race exclusively dates white men

White men just cannot be robots. Even if you're a deformed white man, you can go to Thailand or the Phillipines and get pussy. The disabled midget owner of eightchan, hotwheels, lives in the Phillipines and there are pics of him fucking Filipinas.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.