[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rank these entities on a scale of how evil they are from greatest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9
File: 2014-05-18_11-50-00.jpg (73 KB, 819x610) Image search: [Google]
2014-05-18_11-50-00.jpg
73 KB, 819x610
Rank these entities on a scale of how evil they are from greatest evil to least evil:

>women
>jews
>white men
>NATO
>Canadian natives
>American natives
>SJWs
>Reddit
>normalfags
>wasps
>Dentists
>>
File: 1457263730383.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1457263730383.gif
2 MB, 400x400
That's easy OP. SO EASY

Jews > women > white men > SJWs > dentists > Natives(both)=reddit=normalfags=wasps > NATO

reddit, natives, normals, and wasps are on the same echelon because they do the same thing: Infect and pillage and destroy while giving NOTHING back
>>
File: 1458277829178.gif (1 MB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
1458277829178.gif
1 MB, 500x391
>>28086703
>jews
>muslims
>gypsys
>gays
>government
>blacks
>>
1 Jews
2 women
3 sjws
4 dentists
5 wasps
6 reddit
7 normalfags
8 nato
9 American natives?
10 Canadian natives?
11 white men
>>
>>28086764
>he put white men at the bottom because he is white

lol
>>
>>28086703
all of them are less evil than sjws
>>
>>28086784
look at this dipshit trying to fit in
>>
>>28086781
S-so
White men created civilization b-baka
>>
File: 1437362338362.jpg (128 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1437362338362.jpg
128 KB, 480x640
>>28086764
>>28086744
>>28086703
why do we hate dentists again?
>>
>>28086808
asking personal questions while they have their hands in our mouth
>>
>>28086781
Shit skinned faggits like you ruin the world. Can't wait until people realize we need to kill off you sub-humans
>>
File: bruh.jpg (143 KB, 551x551) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
143 KB, 551x551
>>28086781
>mfw i am white and i don't understand why i am evil while blacks go rioting and destroying shit as they please.
>>
>>28086831
Dude i'll pay you to come down here and put a bullet in my medula. I've been wanting to die since I was 17. I'm six years overdue
>>
>jews
>nato
>SJW
>reddit
>women
>normal fags
>natives
>dentist
>wasps
>>
>jews
>SJWs
>Reddit
>normalfags
>women
>wasps
>Dentists
>white men
>American natives
>Canadian natives
>NATO
>>
1. jews
2. normalfags
3. women and SJWs
enormous power gap
4. everything else.
>>
>>28086854
>whites
>invade asian countries and steal women
>kill their own kind by the millions
>distrustful of their own race
>distrustful of other races
>can't stop raping children
>invented feminism
>Guam
>Columbia
>sawed each other in half and laughed during medieval period

>meanwhile blacks are somehow evil for living in tribal lands in the purest human state there is
>>
>>28086868
>>28086871
why do we hate NATO
>>
>>28086799
triggered sjw detected. you're lgbt right? clearly some kind of faggot anyway
>>
>>28086891
I can tell you're mixing jews in with white in your mind. Jews hate whites more than anyone and have been trying to destroy us forever.
>>
>>28086868
>skipping white men

pathetic

>>28086871
>women less evil than normalfags

beta
>>
>>28086900
It's just another Jew run operation used to make sure Isreal stays comfy
>>
>>28086891
>niggers in central africa rape children of both genders and women almost constantly
>niggers in central africa kill people for sorcery and witchcraft
>niggers in central africa eat the bodies of albinos because it is traditional medicine to them
>niggers in africa enslaved their own people and sold them to the whites that came to africa on the slave coast
>niggers in africa sit on the world's largest cobalt deposit and tons of gold and diamond deposits and are still poor as shit
>niggers in congo africa have the potential to provide hydropower to the entire continent with how many rivers there are and yet there are only two dams in the entire continent

lmao
>>
>Women

>Jews...Jews are evil BECAUSE of women - Judaism as we know it is matrilineal and matrifocal, it's a gynocentric gene-cult

>normalfags...basically the same thing as the Jews, normies are defined by gynocentric mentality.

>NATO...bad because it's basically the strong-arm of gynocentrism, it's predicated on male disposability and male protection and provision of women

>SJWs
>Reddit

Not even evil:
>white men
>Canadian natives
>American natives
>wasps
>Dentists
>>
>>28086912
I forgot white men on my list. Put them between dentist and wasp.
>>
File: 1439758561184.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1439758561184.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>28086891
i guess not counting all the warlords out in africa and all the black gangs in america doesn't mean anything to you. That and white history is more well know then black history cause we've written it down.They probably didn't have any paper out in their tribal lands while being ruled over by a warlord.
>>
>>28086891
Look at what happened with Zimbabwe and south Africa

>Whites create amazing civilization
>blacks chimp out causing whites to leave
>said countries turn back into third world shit holes

Coincidence?

Name a successful relevant African ruled nation. >:c
>>
>>28086932
>>28086926
I'm black and i love you guys. I'd get a beer with you. Why is no one this funny irl? Normals are so boring man

Me? I think you've got the rankings all wrong here

>normalfags
>reddit (breeds worst sort of normalfags but at least they are contained)
>women
>jews
>SJWs
>NATO
>wasps
>white men
>dentists
>natives
>>
>>28086958
>>28086938

but blacks stay put while whites spread misery and pillage the world

You have white stormfags telling non-whites to stick to their race while they take trips to asia and piss on every woman that wants to sleep with them. Then they complain when Japan gives protests for them to get out
>>
>>28086958

Except that SA and Zimbabwe were both colonised forcibly, they were already undeveloped, and then racist, colonalist systems were enforced there - Apartheid only ending in the past 50 years in SA... and Zimbabwe's policies now could very easily be seen as just a continuation of the issues of colonlialism, Mugabe was a Rhodes scholar.
>>
File: 1352402985280.jpg (24 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
1352402985280.jpg
24 KB, 300x295
>>28086973
because saying nigger or anything bad about africans is social suicide.

that said i do have a good black friend that recognizes niggery diggery and is quick to point it out in all races.

>>28087008
>>but blacks stay put while whites spread misery and pillage the world
nigger african terrorist organizations run rampant all over africa raping, stealing, raping more, and then killing.

oh and they also use child soldiers extensively.
>>
>>28087008
>but blacks stay put while whites spread misery and pillage the world

Because they're too fucking stupid to figure out how to sail.

>blacks stay put

Are you serious? Are you sure they weren't constantly waring for territory? I don't think Africa was ever full of people staying put. Pretty sure it's been non stop war and tribalism and conquering, the only problem is they never got past sharpened sticks to take it on a bigger scale.
>>
>>28087022
democratic republic of the congo sits on 80% of the ENTIRE WORLD'S cobalt supply (a very important metal that makes you very rich), some of the largest diamond and copper deposits on earth, and more. The country is still a horrible shithole that can hardly take advantage of its massive natural resources. The only reason that country even exists today is because the rest of the world needs their fucking cobalt and so they help out when the latest nigger terrorist coup happens.

D. Congo could literally become the first 1st world African nation in your generation if they stopped being stupid niggers. You think whites would let all those resources go to waste?
>>
>>28087081

>>28086973 here, now I feel like shit. How do we make them git gud anon?
>>
Dentists
Dentists
Dentists
Dentists
Dentists
Jews
Dentists
Dentists
Dentists
Dentists
Dentists
>>
>>28086703
>NATO
>jews
>sjw
>Everything else ties
>dentists
>wasp
>>
>>28086703
I'm suspicious of dentists. When I was 16 I got my wisdom teeth removed and there was NO mention of cavities. A few months later I had to get 8 put in. How fast do cavities grow?
>>
>>28087116
>wasps somehow arent evil

Do you even know how they work?
>>
>>28087100
>How do we make them git gud anon?
Gonna have to do it like we did with Korea, which was literally the poorest country on Earth before and directly after the war, and is now a major player and very wealthy.

The difference here is that Korea has basically nothing. They couldn't have become what they are today without the USA rebuilding them like we did. Demo Congo is different; they should be able to pull themselves out of the shithole they're in because they have SO MUCH MONEY IN THEIR DIRT but they just don't do anything with it.

Someone is going to have to go down there, slaughter all the niggers in opposition to based Kabila's presidency and remove terrorists and possible coup attempts, and fund their expansion of infrastructure while they give whatever country does this a discount on cobalt and the other metals.

China is more interested in Africa than the USA at this point so it's probably not going to be us that "colonizes" them.

The funniest part is that there are plenty of African nations that, while they don't have as much as Demo Congo, could still become much better than they currently are if they capitalized on their resources. So far none of them have done it.
>>
>>28086703
>women
>SJWs
>jews
>reddit
>canadian natives
>normalfags
>everything else
>>
>>28087137
>A few months later
>How fast do cavities grow?
Not that fast but I'm guessing you didn't take very good care of your teeth and drank a bunch of sugary shit, right?

What probably happened was that when you went to get the wisdom teeth out your enamel wasn't weakened enough for cavities to form, but was relatively weak from not brushing and drinking sugar water. A few months later and it's weakened enough and boom.

Dentists can't GIVE you cavities. They come from bacteria feasting on the sugar on your teeth and melting your enamel and teeth with their excretions. Soda also corrodes your teeth.

8 cavities all at once doesn't happen unless there's a good reason.
>>
File: ykeH8I2.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
ykeH8I2.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
>>28086703
Fun thread OP, now let's see...
wasps > the rest
wasps are the only evil on that list, and some might argue that creatures are true neutral by default, here's attached the anatomy of a wasp
>>
>>28087163

that makes me angry. Those pricks are making me look bad
>>
>>28087139
No type of animal is worse than even the best type of man.
>>
>>28087246
permission to use this quote?
>>
>>28087262
Only if you're okay with the government confusing you with me, because I could end up using it again.
>>
>>28087297
pls dont scare me anon
>>
>>28087245
If it makes you feel any better some African countries have been turning around and have relatively high HDI scores and GDP per capitas like Botswana and Namibia.
>>
>noone knows about the cancer that is NATO
I've only seen a single informed poster. The rest of you are incredibly retarded.
>>
>>28086703
>NATO/UN/Jews
Obviously.
>women
Bc beta male.
>SJWs
Tumblr.
>Reddit
reddit.
>normalfags
most of them are too delusional to be angry at
>Dentists
Not evil if you have insurrance.
>white men
Look at Sweden for an example of bleeding heart white people.
Then again, look at Russia for an example of the opposite.
>American natives
Killed a few settlers.
>Canadian natives
Never done anything evil as far as I know.
>wasps
Behaving on instinct.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.