[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Kill yourself >Parents think you did it because you were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1461136670885.jpg (103 KB, 914x713) Image search: [Google]
1461136670885.jpg
103 KB, 914x713
>Kill yourself
>Parents think you did it because you were gay or spoiled or something
>Friends laugh it off and forget you within days
>People you knew back in school hear about it on FB and joke about it not happening sooner, be glad you didnt end up shooting them
>Somebody takes a picture of your rotting corpse and uploads it to /b/

How does it feel knowing that even in death everyone's going to ridicule you, robots?
>>
Why should I give a shit? I'll be dead.
>>
>>28086686
At the end of the day, it doesn't matter.
>>
Death of the consciousness is death of the known world.

I would no longer be able to perceive their existence in any manner, so they are all essentially dead as me.
>>
>>28086686
>kill yourself
>dad blames mom
>mom blames dad
>they are wrong tho
>it was both of thteir fault
>>
File: 1461211607858.jpg (16 KB, 319x320) Image search: [Google]
1461211607858.jpg
16 KB, 319x320
I would probably kill myself but I don't want to make my relatives and friends sad. I don't want my parents to go to their own sons funeral. Having a child die seems awful and I couldn't do that to them.
>>
>>28087125
>yet

ftfy
>>
>>28086791
God damnit that fucking feelerino thanks senpai
>>
>>28086686
I won't care, I'll be dead
>>
>>28086686
Ive been thinking the same thing but like also if i care about that sort of things does it mean that im not actually suicidal?
>>
>>28086686
>implying that wasn't the reason why I would kill myself
>thinking i'm doing it for "boo hoo Anon die :( feelsbadman bullshit"
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.