[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /perfectteeth/ here? I've never had braces myself but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 20160423_154110-1.jpg (50 KB, 810x423) Image search: [Google]
20160423_154110-1.jpg
50 KB, 810x423
Who /perfectteeth/ here?
I've never had braces myself but if you're someone that has shitty crooked Britcuck teeth then why not get braces? It pays off in the long run.
>>
>>28086513
Where do you get off on shaming robots like this, OP?
>>
>>28086539
my house, mostly. and yourself?
>>
>>28086539
Come the fuck on just cause you eat unhealthy doesn't mean you can't brush as well as get braces for your Britcuck looking teeth.
>>
>never had braces
>30+ fillings and 6 fake teeth
>very discolored from poor hygiene in adolescence and coffee / cigarettes as an adult

My mouth isn't as terrible looking as it sounds but I seriously cant smile for shit
>>
>>28086669
Jesus why not just get them all removed and then get dentures? Would've saved you a lot of money.
>>
>>28086706
Pretty much all the work was done when I was 12 to 20. I haven't had any work needed in 5 years since I started taking care of my teeth. Also my parents were paying for all the work back then. My biggest worry about it now is down the line having fillings break or crowns coming lose

feels bad man, remember to brush your teeth, bots
>>
>>28086759
I'm in a similar boat but it's more like 13 fillings. They happened because I grew up with a mom who smokes and I drank like 2 liters of soda a day at one point. It's amazing I don't have kidney stones or diabetes. She tries to pretend fatfuckery wasn't something she pushed for but she blatantly did
>>
>>28086889
My dad tried restricting sugary drinks from the home but mom always brought them back in. Don't really blame her, I probably would have been alright if I had just always brushed my teeth instead of drinking 3 cans of soda a day, eating candy, and brushing maybe once every 2 to 3 days

We'll be alright
>>
I'm happy with my teeth. Could be worse.
>>
>>28086928
I had a couple of years of lazy brushing but most of the fillings happened after I got my wisdom teeth removed. Before that I has like 4ish but literally two-3 months later I had to get 8 filled. I think I have high cortisol levels
>>
>>28086995
I think you just need to brush more or not consume as much sugar. I also rinse my mouth out with water like 20 times a day so that probably helps. Pretty much every time I'm near a bathroom or sink I just instinctively take a mouthful of water and switch around for a few seconds
>>
>>28086513
>Brush twice a day
>Floss every night
>Use Whitening/Fluoride mouthwash 2x a day

Dental hygiene is important, not for the people that you want to look good for, but for yourself.
>>
>had braces
>bottom teeth still crooked
>yellow stained all my life
>dentist said they're strong and healthy
>British
>>
>>28086513

Parents were to poor/didn't give a shit.

so now as adult with all sorts of fucked up shit, I need lots of dental care, and in USA dental care is bascially considered luxury, so its all out of pocket and I am poor and don't have 15-20K
>>
Anyone else here got fucked up teeth and can only smile showing the top half of their teeth without looking awkward as fuck?
>>
>>28087674
Your parents fault for not raising you on a tough diet instead feeding you slop
>>
>>28087036
>I think you just need to brush more or not consume as much sugar.
I've cut back on the soda massively over the years. I went from 2 liters a day at 14 to 32 oz by 15 to like 16 oz today. Will get rid of it entirely but it's hard to do living where I do. Gonna move closer to a grocery store
>>
>>28087692
I can relate to this, I try to never show my teeth when I smile.
>>
>>28087692
yeah, I'm the same. Have done a lot of practice on smiling because of it
>>
>>28086513
Going to but it'll cost me like $7500 which isn't simple.
>>
>only slightly crooked bottom row
>doesn't look that noticable but got them stained by coffe and tea

JUST...
>>
>>28086513
Is that your normal bite or are you jutting your jaw out for the picture?
>>
even though i brushed my teeth like once a week it took me until age 28 to get cavities
>>
>>28087607
just let him clean and maybe bleach them
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.