[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prince used drugs to become a Chad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Prince.jpg (142 KB, 1600x1204) Image search: [Google]
Prince.jpg
142 KB, 1600x1204
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3555292/Prince-s-former-drug-dealer-reveals-extent-addiction.html

he was a robot who drugged himself up enough to get over crippling stage fright and have the confidence to become Chad onstage and make successful albums and fuck tons of women

was high on pills 24/7 and could not have done what he did without them

are drugs the answer?
>>
>>28086417
Also he refused to have a blood transfusion because of his religion, so he couldn't have a hip operation and took painkillers instead.
>>
>>28086449
what do the Jehovah's Witnesses say about painkillers tho
>>
>prince on drugs
>news
>>
>>28086417
>he was so nervous - he could be nervous in a room with just five people in it.

>He was scared to go out in public, he was scared to talk to people and didn't like to go on stage - he had the worst case of stage fright I'd ever seen.

definitely robot traits T B H
>>
>>28086417
He's not the first one. In fact quite a few people have to drug themselves up just to force their brains to work properly so they can function in society. So much for the "drugs r bad mmkay" bullshit.
>>
>>28086417
he was also 5'2, ugly, and a minority, yet somehow managed to make it.

robots literally have no excuse.

>>28087661
yea, basically. it's why normies drink every weekend. in all honesty i'd wager that 80% or more instances of first contact between future sexual or relationship partners are facilitated by some form of drug use.
>>
>>28087705
well, he did die because of drugs

>"and if the elevator tries to break down, go crazy, punch a higher floor"
>yfw Prince died in an elevator

but aside from the dying at 57 part, he did have a pretty damn good life facilitated by being high on drugs
>>
>>28087711
>he was also 5'2, ugly, and a minority, yet somehow managed to make it.
>robots literally have no excuse.
Holy hell this. And you ever seen a picture of Jimi Hendrix? Man had to fight the pussy off. So did Henry Kissinger who was even uglier if that's possible. Examples abound.
>>
I wouldn't doubt that a performer would use drugs to overcome anxiety, but at the same time some random guy claiming to be Prince's drug dealer doesn't really mean anything. Anyone could claim something like that with no evidence
>>
Nah, he was just a dormant chad
>>
>>28087711
Prince was NOT ugly
>>
>>28086417
A famous artist who is secretly unsecure and has no self confidence, you say?
Well, certainly a first time this ever happened.
>>
It's probably true. I had the confidence of a chad when I used to abuse prescriptions, mainly benzos and vyvanse. Really sucks that they're expensive to get and you always need a steady supply or you're just gonna be fucked again when you run out
>>
>>28087777
> Your opinion is wrong because my opinion is right
>>
File: whendubscry.jpg (89 KB, 650x440) Image search: [Google]
whendubscry.jpg
89 KB, 650x440
>>28087711
>>28087777
why do we scream at each other
this is what it sounds like
when dubs cry
>>
>>28087810
>hurr everything is just opinion nobody is right

Prince had a very symmetrical face, a well defined jawline, high cheekbones, and a good hairline. If he was ugly then most of the people on here are straight up deformed mongoloids
>>
>>28087711
Prince was beautiful desu
>>
>>28086417

i always think it's interesting when someone who is talented and well liked gets stage fright

meg white of the "White Stripes" used to get so afraid of going on stage they had to cancel gigs and would frustrate jack to no end; everyone loves meg and wanted to see her but she would get so fearful she would puke before shows
>>
>>28086449
>>28086449
>Also he refused to have a blood transfusion because of his religion, so he couldn't have a hip operation and took painkillers instead.

he was a weird dude

I don't love his music or anything but I don't dislike it either

however i respect him for being weird as all fuck without in any way being mean

i don't think he ever said a mean word about anyone
>>
>>28088079
>musician
>tfw can get up on stage and play drums/guitar/bass and not be scared
>tfw can go to the bar and song karaoke and not be scared
>tfw someone comes up to me and says I did a good job and I spill spaghetti fucking everywhere
>>
Eminem was popping like 30 Valium a day
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_4pCd8-PRA
>>
>>28086417
This has practically been known for a while now.

Young Prince was a quiet, nerdy guy who couldn't get pussy ever when he was in high school. Then he started playing music, got famous, started doing drugs, and the rest is history.
>>
>>28088112
I like Prince a lot but from what I've heard, he could be a bit of a dick at times.
>>
>>28086417
DRUGS WILL FREE USOF OUR AUTISM BOYOS!
DRUGS WILL CURE OUR MANLATISM!
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.