[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Thanks for the FroYo anon, this is one of my favorate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_mval8zBNjl1skznjmo1_1280.jpg (104 KB, 575x560) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mval8zBNjl1skznjmo1_1280.jpg
104 KB, 575x560
>"Thanks for the FroYo anon, this is one of my favorate places for friend dates!"
>>
LOL its eyes aren't even I've the same zip code
>>
Why are you thanking me for something you bought? Are you retarded?
>>
>>28086274
Is that english?
>>28086229
CUTE
I AM SAVING THIS IMAGE
>>
She reminds me of Onision somehow
>>
she looks like an alien, but an alien i would fuck
>>
>>28086229
Yeah, don't mention it, Gollum.
>>
>>28086274
even in the same zip code* is what he meant, I think
>>
I have not left my house in 6 years

I cannot imagine what being so close to another person while mutually eating would be like

the sounds would disturb me deeply

this is easy to disregard when girl is model quality, but here she clearly isn't so
>>
>>28086274
this fucking retard just had me howling with laughter

I guess i'm a retard too
>>
>>28086229
i just realized froyo stands for frozen yogurth
>>
>>28086345
She is super adorable I think. She looks so gentle and sweet. My heart of stone is melting into magma.
>>
>>28086345
how the hell do you get groceries bro
>>
>>28086229
"I agree. We should just be friends. I am completely not attracted to you."
>>
>>28086229
the word froyo pisses me off so much. I just imagine that the people who say it think they're so cool and hip. fucking normies
>>
>>28086229
I actually her attractive as hell. 100% serious.

I'm also an objectively attractive tall white fit male with superior bone structure
>>
>>28086229
"I love your rictus grin and your mouse ears.

Please come with me back to Narnia."

- Sincerely, Mr. Tumnus
>>
>>28086625
You are actually her? And you're objectively male? GTFO SJW GENDERBLENDER ORWELL MINDFUCK
>>
>>28086672
*find

I accidentally a word
>>
>>28086524
my mom brings me two hot meals a day (usually soups or stews in a bigass bowl), I also have a minifridge, microwave, and micro-oven in my room and sometimes she knocks and leaves plastic bags full of utilizable shit outside my door, like ramen and gatorade, sometimes I get hot fresh pizza out of nowhere, those are the best days
>>
>>28086229
what a stupid looking girl
>>
>>28086797
I want to hold you anon. I want to gently cradle your head to my chest so you can listen to my heart beat. I want to be the one you cry to, and I want to be the one who comforts you.
>>
>>28086614
I dont think anyone unironically says FroYo anymore. Maybe in 1995, but not now anon.
>>
Lately I've been thinking about how we don't have free will. Everything we do in life is to either meet our needs or our desires. We eat and sleep because we have no other choice. But one doesn't actually eat to keep living, they eat because they are hungry. How is fulfilling a need different from fulfilling a desire? You pursue a career because your animalistic desire to persevere, to make something of yourself, to secure food for yourself, to pass on your genetics and secure the survival of your race. Success correlates with basic primal desires.

Even the most simple of things boils down to motivations out of our control. Did you choose to enjoy that "FroYo?" Did you choose to be interested in me? Did you decide for there to be a frozen yogurt place here? Did you choose to come here? Did you choose to live?

If we don't possess a mastery over the origins of our decisions, then how are we any better than deterministic puppets, strung up by millions of years of evolutionary conditioning and a lifetime of environmental stimulus?
>>
>tfw have eyes this wide
>tfw thought no one would notice

Fuck. What causes this fellas?
>>
File: 1458543907173.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
1458543907173.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1366
>>28086898
Looks like someone is having their first existential crisis.
>>
If her left eye misses her favorite show by 3 hours, her right eye can still watch it.
>>
>>28086908
being italian
>>
>>28086299

yup. u'd be able to tell if it weren't your third language
>>
>>28086934
Nah, I'm just having a laugh
>>
File: 1458214424782.png (191 KB, 419x398) Image search: [Google]
1458214424782.png
191 KB, 419x398
>Buying women shit
You get what you deserve.
>>
>>28086229
>see girls like this
>instantly know they're taller than me
>feel like shit
tallfags can't be robots
>>
>>28086955
I'm American and the only language I speak is America.
>>
>>28086301
it's that long ass smile real creepy
>>
>>28086274
That's a sign of autism.
Her lack of philtrum and upturned nose indicate FAS though.
>>
>>28086797
>sometimes I get fresh bot pizz, those days are the best.
You should write a short story, you add so helpless it's cathartic. A baby can at least crh
>>
>>28086229
>favorate
Underage, pls go
>>
>>28086229
>360 and walk
>>
>>28086943
leld out loud
>>
>>28086877
>>28086797
Fuck off both of you , waste of resources and literally can disapper without anyone noticing , kill yourselves already
>>
>>28086345
Shes model tier. Im a scout and most of my finds look like this. We find "weird" looking girls as normals says
>>
She looks like a girl I went to high school with. She didn't like me. That's okay though, because she looks looks a monkey and I don't.
>>
>>28086229
>DIE ROASTIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28086319
I came here to make a Gollum joke. You beat me to it.
>>
>>28086345
>this is easy to disregard when girl is model quality, but here she clearly isn't so

it's funny because she's literally a model. Laura O'Grady.
>>
>>28086345
I can confirm that after being a shut-in for years simple things like eating REALLY gets to me. I absolutely despise going out to restaurants and stuff like that.
>>
>>28086229
That is the most forced smile I have ever seen.
>>
>>28087252
Shut up you retard.
You know nothing and your armchair diagnosis is bullshit. Upturned noses are common in women, a lack of a philtrum could literally be genetic and since when are wide eyes a 'sign of autism'? When did autism become something you could diagnose from phenotype alone? There's an entire spectrum and she's a model, so I think you might be the autistic one here since broad generalizations are something autists like to do.

I hate faggots like you that always assume the worst.
>>
Post a pic of her, any other pic And I bet she'll look 10x more flattering and attractive

Do it faggets
>>
>>28088930
I actually think she looks her best here. She's so ridiculously attractive in such an odd way
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.