[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else feel like they're been catastrophically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 140491.jpg (10 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
140491.jpg
10 KB, 300x225
Does anyone else feel like they're been catastrophically and irreparably corrupted? Not just by /r9k/, but by any ideology, by routine and by artificial pressures?

I can't find myself under all of these layers of mental cancer. I'm scared it's actually gone and it won't come back. I feel like I've been trained to grow this alternate personality that I despise.
>>
>>28085471
Oh and despair, too. Loneliness and emptiness sucking me dry.
>>
File: 1457437125489.jpg (17 KB, 255x223) Image search: [Google]
1457437125489.jpg
17 KB, 255x223
>>28085471
Yes.
Capitalism has destroyed me
>>
>>28085471
Yeah sort of. Ever since I became aware that capitalism is a game, and you need to play the game to win, I've seen everything differently.

That may just be part of growing up though. You realize that you have responsibilities as a man, and sometimes you need to act a certain way to get things done.
>>
File: 1457609711414.png (123 KB, 507x390) Image search: [Google]
1457609711414.png
123 KB, 507x390
>>28085879
>tfw were all chattel
>>
>>28085471
Yes, this is why I wish paradoxically that there could be a school of neutralism.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.