[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that tough love is not the solution to overcoming depression,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1457546814558.gif (235 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
1457546814558.gif
235 KB, 384x288
Reminder that tough love is not the solution to overcoming depression, and telling people to just get over it or get off their asses most likely will not help the situation.
>>
>>28085424
Yes, tender love is the answer to depression. Whenever my gf says she's feeling depressed i just kiss her, hug her and tell her I love her, that's the way to deal with depression, not by being mean
>>
>>28085424
You just gotta accept they want to feel that way.
>>
>>28085424
But if I tell you to kill yourself it at least gets you out of my hair
>>
>>28085424
Reminder that depression isn't an excuse for selfishness. That no one is obligated to give you the exact specific love you want just because you're sad, and bringing them down and making them feel bad is wrong
>>
>>28085424
There's only one cure for depression: something unexpected happening.

If you have depression, try to drift towards circumstances where something might happen that amuses you in some way.
>>
File: 1394734389982.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1394734389982.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
>>28085424
people only care about themselves, being depressed is a personal affront to individual people because it means you're not contributing to their social narrative

i wish everyone were happy
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.