[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>convinced a hooker to let me cum in her pussy without a condom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (26 KB, 861x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
26 KB, 861x758
>convinced a hooker to let me cum in her pussy without a condom
>felt like shit, most of my faps felt better
>still feel like the same angry bitter virgin I was before
Is that all sex is?
>>
First you have to fall in love with the hooker
>>
Y-You didn't do it right, bro! Sex is t-the best thing ever! Now go buy that r-roastie a $5000 engagement ring so the economy stays afloat!
>>
When my ldr bf put his dick inside me he said it was the best thing he ever felt
Like it was tight and suctiony
>>
yeah, that's all there is to plain no-strings-attached sex

did you really expect a prostitute's vagina to be tighter than your clenched fist?
>>
It is only good with girls you actually like, otherwise it is just mutual masturbation.
>>
>>28085477
>if it wasn't good, you didn't love her
Ah yes, the unfalsifiable matriarchal tautology.
>>
>>28085227
>>still feel like the same angry bitter virgin I was before
LOL did you think you would feel any different? I lost my virginity 2 years ago and still feel like a virgin because nothing really changed in my social life.
>>
>>28085446
>he said
Yeah I'm sure he wasn't lying to make you feel special
>>
>>28085477
>girls you actually like
>girls you actually like
>>
>>28085422
fucking vaginal jew strikes again
>>
>>28085227
its because there was no emotional part involved
having sex with a girl you love is the greatest thing in the world. there is something beyond pleasure it self when youre coming in her, its just a pure bliss
>>
>>28087506
>feeling love
Are you 8? You know there is no such thing as love right?
>>
>>28087506
>>28088751
infatuation is real, it is confirmed by science. But it doesn't last more than a few months at best, so if you want to keep experiencing infatuation mode sex you have to find new girls several times a year. It doesn't work with a wife, which is one reason why married men cheat.
>>
>>28089032
...Way to make me depressed. :(

So my bf is going to cheat on me...

Why get married? Why live?
>>
>>28089084
>So my bf is going to cheat on me...
yeah, if you're on here that means you desire chad, but not just any chad, the chad who is willing to go far below his league and plow the ugly girls because it's easy and they love it, so he's probably looking at one just like you right now
>>
>>28085227
Not all pussies are the same.

When you fuck a tight pussy it can be like nirvana
>>
itt: underages
>>
>>28085477

Explain normie one night stands then.
>>
>>28089174
Normies are empty and shallow and just do what their basic biological instincts tell them to
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 1050x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 1050x1600
If you have a thick (6 inches of girth or more) dick then a lot of vsginas wil feel pretty tight and great.

But if you have average girth (5.5 inches or less) then most girls you fuck will not have a tight pussy so you need to probably fuck a lot of different people before you find one with that tight, delicious dynamite pussy.

This is the first and only pussy I've ever fucked out of about 20 different women who felt deliciously tight.
>>
>>28085227
sex without feelings is assisted masturbation desu fampai

>>28088751
*tips*
>>
>>28089084
No, he's just going to stop being in love with you, he's still gonna like you and he won't cheat if he appreciates you, it's not easy to get girls. If I could get a gf I wouldn't leave her or cheat on her for stupid insignificant shit, I know it's not easy to get a girl so I can't afford losing her.
>>
>>28089228
5.5 aint average senpai
Id be more than happy to have 5.5
>>
i had the same feeling
i had sex with a girl that had pity on me but it didnt feel so good I also wasnt able to cum
it took about 1 - 2 hrs of constant steamy kissing and penetrating her vagina. She didnt even give me an blowjob
>>
>>28089228
nice titts good vagina
Damn
What ethnicity was she
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 518x284) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 518x284
>>28085227
>hooker
>no condom

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>28089333
this
I have 5.5 inch girth and the girls say it's thick
>>
>>28089494
>>28089333
You're right. But the point I was interested in making is that as a guy with a 5.5 inch girth cock, out of about 20 girls I've fucked (12 of whom were hookers and 8 of whom were normal girls) only one had a noticeably, deliciously tight vagina that felt great throughout sex as opposed to feeling good for the first minute then quickly relaxing and feeling Indistinct and loose.

So I think you need to keep on seducing girls until you're lucky enough to find one who has a dynamite pusdy. I'm telling you fucking her with a condom felt tighter and better than any other girl I've had unprotected sex with.
She said that apparently every guy told her how tight she was. I tried to gf her but she got mad when I told her that I lied to her about my age (my tinder account says 22 rather than 25 hehehe)
>>28089374
Indian.
>>
>>28089585
>Indian
Did she have a goid face to boot
>>
>>28089674
Good
Fucking phone
>>
>>28085227
You're not upset about the sex your are upset because no girl as you a worthwhile human being to want to stuff like that with you.

>Meanwhile you see thugs and scumbags with women all the while the chorus of "Girls like nice guys, "You're sweet you'll find someone" etc running through your head.

> Slowly you become more and more bitter as you feel jaded towards women and people who have no problem with girls.
>>
>>28089776
>You're not upset about the sex your are upset because no girl as you sees as a worthwhile human being to want to stuff like that with you.
>>
>>28089674
Yeah. Not hot but moderately attractive. Like a 7.0. And she had a big, heavy ass. Mang.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.