[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Therapy secrets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (7 KB, 217x225) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
7 KB, 217x225
What stuff haven't you told your therapist?

> MFW i haven't told him about my hallucinations, my 2 suicide attempts and all my disturbing thoughts

He'd sent me to a mental institute if i told him the truth.
>>
>>28084755
>asks me if I'm suicidal
>am forced to lie and say I'm not because they'll throw me in the looney bin if I do which would cost me my career
>>
>>28084823
I don't see how they ever expect anyone to try to get help when you just get your life ruined for it.
>>
>>28084840
They genuinely think they're helping from their perspective.
>>
>>28084755
Lied about wanting to kill myself/others
Lied about crazy thoughts
>>
I omitted my suicidal and homicidal thoughts obviously, didn't see a point putting myself in a mental hospital over some middle/high school revenge fantasies.

I've been going to assorted therapists since I was 10 years old (18 now, ditched all of them and the meds), all they could figure out after 8 years of study is I have every focus issue under the sun and a mild anger problem. Go figure.
>>
File: Wojaks Mask.png (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Wojaks Mask.png
5 KB, 225x225
>>28084755
I haven't told him anything. I've fed him lies on top of lies on top of lies. My biggest secret is that I despise him and I dream of cutting his throat and trowing him into a river
>>
My 2nd cousin told a therapist he was attracted to "kids" (teen girls 13-14) in confidence, even though he never touched one, and they fucked his life up. Even though we straight men all know there is some attraction to 13-14 year old girls if they are developed at all.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.