[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel bad for this kid. No one told him you don't use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (489 KB, 652x449) Image search: [Google]
image.png
489 KB, 652x449
I feel bad for this kid.

No one told him you don't use hip hop to get girls, you use lyrical.
>>
He will be in here in a few years.
>>
>that one guy who says what he did was alpha
>>
The sad thing is how the (most like female) adults convinced him to do it saying its a good idea and shit. They set him up for failure.
>>
>>28084464
Can I get a link to the original video?
>>
>>28084544
And in front of all those other girls and shit.

You gotta set up the stage one on one.
>>
>>28084565
I'm on mobile so I'll tell you how to find it.

Youtube > #makeherday alexa

It'll be like 1:50 or something
>>
File: wojak.png (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
42 KB, 400x400
>>28084464

What Garrett did was cringeworthy, I can't argue in defense of what he tried to do being cool, it wasn't. He didn't get the girl and as far as I know he didn't become a Chad.

I will say this though: He fucking tried and that ought to mean something.

I've seen this guy posted so many times as an example of why trying is futile, and the implication behind posting an image of Garrett is that nothing you can do will ever improve your situation or social status. It makes us feel good about ourselves when we see somebody just like us who tried and didn't succeed, because if he succeeded we'd be feeling envy.

Here's what Garrett means to me: it's okay to fail and failure will happen when you try your best. This guy has nothing to be ashamed of in terms of his own personal efforts; he choreographed a dance for a girl he liked and had the courage to do it in front of the whole class. That means that if there's ever a situation where I need to muster up courage, I can think back to Garrett and be like "this guy tried and failed and it's okay...maybe I can do the same."

Garrett didn't win the girl he danced for. Maybe he won't win the next 6 girls either. But you can bet your ass this guy's gonna keep trying because unlike the most of us, he's making the most out of the little he has been given in life. That oughta be inspirational.
>>
>>28084750
I feel bad mostly because I danced to ask a girl to prom and succeeded.

I was halfway serious I guess.

Lyrical is how you get girls.
>>
>>28084750
>this oughta be inspirational
>humiliated in front of millions of viewers
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.