[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Memecat: Beyond The Infinite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1461196358073.png (15 KB, 594x670) Image search: [Google]
1461196358073.png
15 KB, 594x670
Memecat: Beyond The Infinite thread.

ITT we discuss the philosophy and example given to us by memecat.

Also discuss why you love memecat and how you plan to incorporate him more into your threads and responses.

Memecat: Beyond The Infinite.
>>
Fine, I guess I'll start.

Memecat taught me to not take shit too seriously. To face my hardships head on with a smug grin and a thumbs up. He taught me that just because I like girly colors doesn't mean I can't still be a bad ass.

He taught me that heroes get remembered, but legends never die.

Follow your heart anons, you'll never go wrong.
>>
It's okay anons, you don't have to be shy. Just look at memecat, he knows you can do it.
>>
File: 1461197279680.png (21 KB, 592x665) Image search: [Google]
1461197279680.png
21 KB, 592x665
Discovered an amazing life hack.

Repeat memecat over and over again as you fap and you will literally cum, shit your pants, sneeze and hiccup at the same time.
>>
memecat taught me how to get good grades in preschool
>>
Memecat... more like.. MEMEGOD
>>
Memecat taught me to never give up hope, to always seek out the truth and to live life to the max
>>
Memecat beat up the priests which touched my pee pee as a choirboy
>>
Few weeks ago I made a thread announcing that I was going to kill myself. I wasn't kidding. The gun was loaded and resting in my lap. My glazed eyes were fixed on the thread, of course nobody replied. Nobody ever cared.

I raised the gun to my head, hands trembling as tears rolled down my cheeks. Just as I began to squeeze the trigger, the shitjugs and piss bottles exploded without warning. It was memecat. Memecat talked me down, told me I was making a mistake. He brought me to the doctor and stayed up with me the whole night till I passed out. When I woke up he was gone but his breath and taste were still on my lips.
>>
Memecat exists inside each and every one of us. He is the evening dew that dampens the loins of the horizon. He is the meek grasshopper who tarnishes the apple field.
>>
Memecat would like to remind all robots that it is getting pretty late and they should fap now before they get too tired.
>>
Please keep this thread bumepd to the top of the list please.
>>
it's so hard carrying on this fight by myself. But I can't give up.
>>
>>28084916
I can't tell if he's holding a wavy knife or sipping a hot drink in a blanket.
>>
>12 replies
>Posters 3
OP stop the samefagging of this shitty forced meme of yours
>>
File: 1457754724929.gif (7 KB, 118x151) Image search: [Google]
1457754724929.gif
7 KB, 118x151
>>28084358
Memecat taught me that the thought that I might get a job and not be a NEET fills me with determination.
>>
>>28085908
I fucking can't. I CANT. The autism is too strong. And it's not MY MEME. It's some other guy and it triggered my autism so intensely that I can't stop obsessing.
>>
I gotta bump this. Everybody must bump this. Please help me.
>>
Bumping this memecat autist
>>
File: 4L_2BtoLDBv.jpg (77 KB, 594x670) Image search: [Google]
4L_2BtoLDBv.jpg
77 KB, 594x670
At least OP is trying
A new meme could revive this board
Pepe is normalized garbage

Bump for meme cat!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.