[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any physically disabled virgin girls on this board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Virginity.jpg (77 KB, 680x928) Image search: [Google]
Virginity.jpg
77 KB, 680x928
Are there any physically disabled virgin girls on this board that want to be my GF?
I'll take care of you, and be willing to wipe your butt and I can use sign language also.

I taught myself sign language to increase my chances of getting a deaf girlfriend.
I'm okay with Deaf, Blind, wheelchair, or completely immobile girls.
But you have to be a virgin.
>>
Yeah because every girl wants to be flat out fetishized and only wanted for it.
>>
>>28084440
I'm a guy that wouldn't mind being fetishized.
>>
>>28084440
>fetishized
Get that normie SJW shit out of here
>>28084333
I admire your trips
>>
>>28084440
But girls literally will only date guys who have very specific qualities, why is it wrong to want a disabled girl when girls want ripped guys with chiseled jaws, that don't work software jobs but still make lots of money and are outgoing and generally Alpha? Don't you think women fetishize Alpha traits, and not a single soul wants anything even remotely non-Alpha?

There are women who will reject you solely because you're not 6'2. Double standards faggot.
>>
>>28084440
I don't think it's because of a fetish. This guy just wants some positive traits. Disabled girls are most likely to not be a super social experienced slut, both relationship-wise and virginity-wise.

Your only problem OP is that you didn't ask her to not be fat. Disabled girls probably aren't mobile and gain weight easily and have access to tons of food being home all day.
>>
>>28084333
So a girl having sex with someone she truly loved is unacceptable, but wiping a paraplegic's ass is acceptable?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.