[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like to have a girl suck you off?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7
File: 1424816975882.gif (995 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
1424816975882.gif
995 KB, 500x200
What's it like to have a girl suck you off?
>>
File: kekking whores1.jpg (93 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
kekking whores1.jpg
93 KB, 700x500
>>28084276
Why don't you ask what it's like to have a guy suck you off, this board probably has more experience with that.
>>
>>28084276
Its pretty cash, to be honest
>>
>>28084486
6/10

You did okay
>>
>>28084276
That's question that drives boys into doing it to each other just so they can find out what it's like. no homo
>>
Like bags of sand, anon
>>
The feeling isn't as nice as seeing someone suck you off
>>
I almost passed out when I came, and then I giggled like a child. 1/1, shit was cash.
>>
Depends on girl.

Some are like slapping your dick with a wet towel
Others are like sticking your tender into a vacuum cleaner.
>>
>>28084276
i never really thought a bj was so so great, and unprotected sex is definitely way better, but what i do like is the thought that she's 100% focused on trying to make you feel good.
>>
>>28084276

It's honestly so much better than anything I could adequately describe and much better than a vagina, imo.

Imagine plunging the most sensitive parts of your dick into a warm, tight bath where there's this probing, wet thing caressing it all over -- rubbing it, lashing it, pampering it. It's a dream.

And when you cum inside it's pure ecstasy, especially if she keeps sucking you all through your orgasm.

When you come back down and she's still sucking it's like the most intense feeling ever and eventually you'll just need to get her off of you.
>>
>>28084276
salty milk and coins
original
>>
>>28084676
>tfw a girl gives you head in a bathroom and you watch in the mirror, and then you get mad at the sight of her sucking someone else and break the mirror with your fist, only to realize you were being foolish because it was just a dream
>>
It's kinda bad depending on how your dick is.

My head is super sensitive so it's just really uncomfortable most of the time unless I make her go all the way down, which is hard because most girls either dont like to deepthroat or complain about their jaw or whatever hurting
>>
it's better than vaginal or anal sex.

it's the best feeling thing on earth.
>>
pretty fucking boring really, i could never cum when my college gf did it to me. the best part of it was hearing her get frustrated and start pleading "are you ever gonna cum?" or getting all dejected and asking if she needed to cosplay like the anime girls i watch
>>
>>28084276
>Anonymous 04/23/16(Sat)21:16:14 No.2808
It's like feeling a bag of sand
>>
>>28084923
>the best part of it was hearing her get frustrated and start pleading "are you ever gonna cum?"

That's so hot.

>tfw no girl will ever do this to you
>>
File: 1444001267857.jpg (45 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444001267857.jpg
45 KB, 1280x720
It's amazing, it literally felt so good that not only did I get shivers down my spine but I couldn't feel anything but tingling in most of my body after I came. I tried to stand up, but my knees were too weak. Probably closest I ever came to dying from pleasure.
>>
>>28084923
girls desperate to make you cum is the best
>>
>Have only ever cum once from a blowjob
>but the psychological aspect of being serviced is just too good

They don't feel that good to me. Just like you'd expect. Getting my balls licked feels amazing while jacking off though. I am currently trying to get my gf really good at deepthroat so I can just thrust and use it like a vagina.

Seems really hard for her though.
>>
Something I didn't expect the first time was the feeling of breathing on my dick, also, there's no guarantee the girl will be any good at it, too much teeth etc..
>>
>>28084875
>better than anal sex

Hold the fucking phone anon. Deep throating a chick is great no doubt, but nothing beats a smooth clean ass.
>>
>get a 5/10 gf willing to do anything
>don't even want to have sex with her, just want to jack off and get on with my life

F-fuck. Sex is so tedious man, takes like an hour with foreplay and stuff.
>>
>>28085331
nothing beats a girl tongueing your urethra as you cum. absolutely nothing.
>>
File: 1435981129126.png (2 MB, 1126x844) Image search: [Google]
1435981129126.png
2 MB, 1126x844
>>28084923
>asking if she needed to cosplay like the anime girls i watch
Jesus, that got me good.
>>
>>28085296
Just make her do it. 69 position is great to get a girl into deep throating as it is much easier.
>>
It's basically like stirring your dick around in a jug of jelly beans
>>
>>28085372
Yeah, she chokes a shit ton though. And of course she doesn't want to throw up on my dick. It'll probably just take her a lot of practice.
>>
Also there are bj's, deep throating, and REAL deep throating. The first time you actually experience that last one is amazing. Who knew a throat felt so good?
>>
>>28084276
when her mouth is big enough that her teeth dont cut your dick its a geat experience.
>>
>>28085418
have her squeeze her right hand as hard as she can, while not hurting it, while doing it. Thumb under fingers. Suppresses the gag reflex.

Good ol drinking days
>>
>>28085423
Chad probably does while he throatfucks dozens of girls every week
>>
the best are the girls that like to taste men

they suck like crazy, its half beastly half human
>>
>>28085296
Tell her to practice more on your dick

Also tell her to take a toothbrush and gentle rub the tongue and eventually go deeper and deeper, prodding the gag reflex and trying to placate it as practice

Also it helps to not eat before you do suck cock, and when you feel like gagging open your mouth/throat really wide. even if you do gag no vomit comes out just spit
>>
Shit. Women don't like to do anything to service men.
>>
>>28085440
This. If she knows how to give a good BJ, its fucking great. One of my fondest memories is from when I was 21. My gf at the time gave me a blowjob and let me come in her mouth for the first time. Oh my fucking god I pity the fool why will never know that feel. When a woman is sucking the semen out of your dick... Oh I get shivers just thinking about it.
>>
File: i hate this.jpg (19 KB, 409x406) Image search: [Google]
i hate this.jpg
19 KB, 409x406
It's warm and wet and kind of sloppy and it feels great.
>tfw I only got head because I let her boyfriend fuck me in the ass
>tfw she throatfucked me with a strapon while he was inside me
>>
>>28085904
your a slut anon
>>
File: tfw.png (114 KB, 396x373) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
114 KB, 396x373
>>28085922
Yeah, I guess so. I just wasn't about to turn down an offer for a threesome with a cute girl. It would've been less gay for me to just find a guy to suck my cock, though.
>>
>>28085904
That sounds really comfy
>>
sucks
>teeth scraping your dick
>ow
>tell her to just stop and try something else
>she gets all offended
>>
>>28085957
Are you cuteboi
>>
>>28085968
The blowjob was, yeah. I'm not very good with words so I don't think I did it justice. It was amazing.
>>28085988
Not really. I think they just asked me instead of a cuter guy because I seemed desperate enough.
>>
Is there a single girl who actually enjoys blowing a guy?
>>
It depends on the grill. I had one where she was using her teeth n I was dying inside. However my gf is really good.
But from my two experiences it's pretty alright, so long as no teeth are used. Tongue is the best part.
>>
>>28086014
Fuck yes anon. I still remember looking up to my bf and seeing him close his eyes as he enjoys my tongue around his cock. It was so hot. My jaw was hurting but I still kept at it because I wanted him to cum in my mouth. He did a cute moan when he came in my mouth and I loved the feeling of my mouth filling up with his cum.
sorry about lewd. I miss his cock
>>
>>28086133
I'm partial to the way they start to twitch and throb in your mouth right before they cum, myself.
>>
>>28086158
>tfw he grips your head and forces you to deepthroat him
>tfw you're gagging but you still try to take it because you want to make him feel good
>>
>>28086275
Oh, gosh, I know that one. I've got a ridiculously strong gag reflex and my ex was huge. I loved when he forced me down and I could feel his cock throbbing in my mouth leading up to the finish. Especially if we were apart for a while, so he came even harder. And his balls would always kind of clench and unclench as he was cumming, too. It was so sexy.
>>
>>28086133
>>28086158
I assume these are actually guys.
>>
>>28086275
That just gave me the hardest boner.
>>
>>28086305
His was 6 inches and it was so goddamn perfect.
>tfw would try to sneak him away all the time just so I could be lewd
>tfw would get down on my knees and inhale his scent as I took off his jeans
>tfw would lick up and down on his cock, teasing him
>he would always pull me away but I'd go right back down on my knees and suck him again
>tfw always won
I'm so gross ;_;
>>
>>28086409
Wel, I never said I wasn't a guy. I just like sucking cock.
>>
>>28086453
I never measured my ex, but he made mine look tiny and I'm a little over average. He was usually pretty riled up sexually, too, so I got to play with it lots. Loved everything about that cock. Unfortunately the man attached to it wasn't that great a person sometimes.
>>
>>28086456
Well the guy you were respeconding to was asking about girls, but girls dont actually enjoy nor describe about enjoying sucking a guy's cock so it was obvious
>>
>>28084276
It's not as great as it looks. It's great for foreplay, but it's more of a means to an end. I've never cum inside a girls mouth before from her blowing me.
>>
>>28086453
>>28086487

>fembots on my r9k

This place really has gone to shit. I guess hopefully you'll be able to please Chad

Not like women care about anything else
>>
>>28086510
Nigger can't you read?
>>28086456
>I never said I wasn't a guy
>>28086499
No, the person I was responding to was talking about enjoying sucking cock. I do too so I added a story. Get over yourself.
>>
>>28086499
Anon you fufjdndksns
I am female
>>28086510
I never said I was a fembot you nigger. Someone asked if females enjoyed giving head, and I gave them an answer.
>>
A normal blowjob is pleasant but nothing amazing, it kind of tickles

If it's deepthroat and facefucking then it feels great, but most girl's struggle with it because of gag reflex and needing to breath

as others have mentioned it feels pretty good to get your balls sucked while jerking it

also tongue piercings feel awful, if you're a girl don't get one because it doesn't feel good and everyone will assume you're a slut
>>
>>28086629
>>28086682

DId not read thread, carry on please
>>
>>28086682
You're probably """""female""""" because there's nothing women complain about more than, nor refuse to get better at than, sucking cock.
>>
>>28084276
Like literally everything else that a girl attempts, they are all awful at it.

original bloks
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.