[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
prom sucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
>be me, senior year
>be prom night
>all of my friends out at prom, having fun
>most have dates, some went with other friends
>im just sitting in my room, posting on a chinese image board eating a tub of ice cream, pondering on why i didnt go

i wish i wasn't such a fuckin pansy, and had the guts to go, let alone try to find someone to go with
>>
>>28084270
>being in high school
Kill yourself, I don't give a fuck if you're technically 18.
>>
File: 1429301195738.png (295 KB, 572x415) Image search: [Google]
1429301195738.png
295 KB, 572x415
That's what you get for being such an unlikable faggot.
>>
>>28084298
k, easier than continuing my life desu
>>
Prom is overrated.
Sure it's fucking awesome if you're Chad. If you're an average chump with no girl it's just a really pathetic night in which you can either get shitfaced to forget about it or bear it quietly. Both blow.
>>
You should have gone, I went four different times and it was a lot of fun but none more so than when I went with my own high school class.
>>
File: 1439758561184.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1439758561184.gif
2 MB, 400x300
It's ok at when it hit prom for me i just stayed home and played some good ol video games. I don't regret it.
>>
>>28084270
Dont worry, i tried going to prom and it sucked cock. Normie central.
>>
Why do you want to attend your prom? Let's be honest you wouldn't get much enjoyment from it
>>
>it's another "why oh why am I not a normie" thread

Embrace the freedom of being a big fucking loser. Forget about societies expectations of you and just do your thing.
>>
>>28084270
Prom is overrated. I had fun at mine but it was mainly because I was pretty drugged up. It can tell it would have sucked sober; I'm not much of a dancer.
>>
File: image.png (505 KB, 1014x1012) Image search: [Google]
image.png
505 KB, 1014x1012
you sound like a teenage crybaby

bls go
>>
are you fucking 18? lel. go watch dragon ball z and drink chocolate milk with no regrets
>>
File: 1453771093943.jpg (16 KB, 262x263) Image search: [Google]
1453771093943.jpg
16 KB, 262x263
>>28084270
teenage problems haha
>>
>>28084270
I thought it was prom night tonight. Just saw two giant limos roll by. Like, huuuge things. Man, I'm glad I didn't go to my senior ball. I was so checked out by the end of senior year I would've just showed up stoned as fuck and hit the poker tables.

Shit, another one just rolled by now!
>>
File: 1443040820211.jpg (98 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1443040820211.jpg
98 KB, 640x480
>Be one of the 4+ school dances they have a year
>During school
>Get shoved in the tard room with the 3 other autists who didn't want to dance
>Play chess against a boy with no brain but electric wheelchair
>Let him win against me 7/10 times so he doesnt feel bad

mfw did this 10 times for 3+ hours at my school during dances because even if i got someone, i cant dance.

Why do schools put people through this shit, is it supposed to be incentive to go get a date?
>>
>>28084270
It's all downhill from here underageb&
>>
go to the fucking afterparty you waste of space
>>
File: 1461197671357.jpg (162 KB, 500x503) Image search: [Google]
1461197671357.jpg
162 KB, 500x503
U made the right call man.

Let me tell you a story. In highschool I was somewhat autistic, I could converse OK with some kids but couldn't ever talk to girls. Somehow someway I got set up to go to prom with a cute chubby girl that was friends with the popular kids. I went to prom and the popular kid after party. The whole time acting like an autistic fuck wishing I was home. Then after I never talked the girl again. Every year when I hear about prom i cringe and am reminded how much I hate myself. I wish I stayed home like a few other quasirobots I knew and not been such a weirdo.
>>
File: 1430204541519.png (479 KB, 730x584) Image search: [Google]
1430204541519.png
479 KB, 730x584
lol i spent prom night driving my mom to a friends, came home to play starcraft, and then fapped really hard to the thought of banging the white girl who asked me if i wanted to maybe join her group to prom
>>
You think you're missing out on something? Prom is the biggest fucking joke ever.

You go there, maybe with a girl, maybe with a friend, get all dressed up, and then dance. It's a normal fucking dance with fancy clothes. You're not missing out on SHIT.

I skipped prom, I skipped most dances at school. Why? Because they're a fucking waste of time. Like almost everything in life.
>>
>>28084270
That's what you get for being born into a dumb society. I hope your happy, you've done born yourself in a society of and run by dummies and now you have to live with it. Luckily for me I have ascended society and don't need to worry about human institutions. Except, you know, food markets, my community college, etc.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.