[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so what do you feel when you see a gorgeous girl with a boyfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1439305908648.png (191 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
1439305908648.png
191 KB, 500x367
so what do you feel when you see a gorgeous girl with a boyfriend uglier than you?
>>
>>28083874
I'm that ugly guy
>>
I haven't seen it yet
>>
>>28083908
This.

Orgasm comet.
>>
It's only natural. He may be ugly, but he's most likely really successful and charismatic.
I look good but I'm fucking retarded and immature. It doesn't surprise me to be alone.
>>
>>28083874
How can I tell they're bf/gf?
Are they lip wrestling before my eyes?

Nothing dude I'm an introvert. People outside my monkeysphere are like ghosts to me.

No, actually. I've interacted with things that might have been ghosts. That ranks ghosts higher than people I don't know.
>>
File: image.gif (634 KB, 220x165) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
634 KB, 220x165
>>28083874
Shit like this tend to keep me up at night, and after several sleepless nights I never found the reason to keep worrying because it is worthless efforts.

My problem is not that but my dignity gets really fucked up when I am around women my age in public. I know that they see me as subhuman shit(some other guy creeper).

I actually took the redpill and started dating and boy..... It just confirmed it. Zero social skills and dating is a disaster.

So I thought.... The Chad that is always represented on TV/media is bullshit. Theo world just shit on any type of logic and makes me feel bad for my existence.
>>
>>28083874

It used to drive me crazy but now not so much.

Worst time was when I hadn't left the house in weeks and then I went out for dinner with a friend. We were walking downtown afterwards just hanging out and looking in shops when I saw this fucking ugly 3/10 fuck with glasses holding hands with a 9/10 blonde with beautiful tits. I couldn't fucking believe it and I still can't to this day sometimes.

I just bottled it up and didn't sperg out but I had to drink later on because I was so pissed off, but then I remembered it as I was drunk and got crazy angry and depressed so I rang up my dealer and went on a weekend long binge. That helped.

I think I'm in a better place these days.
>>
Either a rich Cuck or big Chad on the inside
>>
File: RsTMt98.jpg (401 KB, 1489x2369) Image search: [Google]
RsTMt98.jpg
401 KB, 1489x2369
>>28084047
Why not just use it as a source of inspiration?

There is hope for you too m8
>>
This is pretty much every couple I see. Looks don't mean anything in the dating world. Women are shallow as fuck and only care about things beyond our control like confidence and not having autism.
>>
Angry

Also get angry when i see a hot guy with an ugly girl

I also get angry when i see two hot people together.

Whats wrong with me
>>
That he actually has social skills
>sobs
>>
>>28083874
It just reinforces that I'm fundamentally flawed. I'm just a weird, awkward, uncreative uncharismatic guy.
>>
>>28084143

Depression.

Not an original comment
>>
>>28084389
I was feeling it heavy before I met her m8. I know life can be hard. You got more power than you realize though.
>>
I got to play this guy for a night once.
I wasn't "with" the girl but shit she still went with me to a concert so I consider it a victory. She was easily a 10/10.

I was not prepared for how hard society fucking glares at you. It's what I imagine a black guy with a white woman must feel like. The "hot" guys fucked with me all night. I got "danced" at, like you got served style. This one average dude was drunk and could not get over "how fucking hot my girlfriend was." He kept high-fiving me and telling me how hot she was. I will not lie it felt good, because at the time I considered it a date.

Eventually we started talking to this couple there and I had my first conversation with a guy who was there with his girlfriend. It was bizarre. The girls were dancing with each other while we just sort of chilled. He was cool, not trying to patronize me or steal my girl.

The attention I got from other women was just insane. I go to a lot of concerts and usually I'm invisible. But when I walked through the crowd holding her hand EVERYONE looked at me and I got a lot of fluttery eye contact.
I was not prepared for how many stink-eyes I got from the guys though. I felt like I was in a hostile environment and got super defensive.
People looked at me like I had lobsters crawling out of my ears.
It was a mixed feeling. On the one hand it was a confidence booster because I was with a really fucking hot girl. On the other hand it was a reminder that I was fighting way, Way, WAY above my weight class.
>>
File: a7IzmrC.jpg (255 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
a7IzmrC.jpg
255 KB, 2592x1944
>>28084599
I get dudes hitting on my girl, assuming we must be related because no way she's with my ugly fat ass, right? It used to piss me off but now I just find it amusing.

When she's with me other ladies are noticeably flirtier and some dudes make a face or two. All in all it makes me feel a bit like an outsider.
>>
File: 1460353262817.png (347 KB, 628x719) Image search: [Google]
1460353262817.png
347 KB, 628x719
>>28083874

ALL l FEEL IS RAGE
>>
It makes me curious as to why. I kind of admire the guy. Like, he's probably very rich, stand-up comedian material, the most interesting person ever, or something like that.
>>
You know what's funny? Less attractive women will often get mad at Stacy if she's dating an ugly guy.

So everyone all around just hates an ugly guy with pretty girl couple.
>>
>>28085501
People are fucking goofy man
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.