[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would money fix you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: 12198498421.jpg (55 KB, 680x451) Image search: [Google]
12198498421.jpg
55 KB, 680x451
I Inherited half a million 2 months ago. Nothing in my life has changed in anyway.
>>
>>28083494
No, but earning money has.

Receiving it for no effort does jack fucking shit to make you a better person.
>>
I couldn't tell you if it would fixe me but I would be able to do so much shit that I can't right now.
Stop wage slaving, travel, do something fun and risky. It would give me a reason to live.
>>
>>28083494
send me 10 bucks
>>
>>28083518
I worked for 5 years full time before this. I'm studying atm. Although working introduced me to the world and how it works it only made me jaded and cynical.
>>
File: 1460776739860.jpg (242 KB, 948x1200) Image search: [Google]
1460776739860.jpg
242 KB, 948x1200
Absolutely. The best years of my life were when I was a NEET. I would invest some of it and become a recluse again.
>>
>>28083494
yes it would
invicta/rolex watches and sport cars can make anyone alpha
>>
give the money to me

it's not helping you, please give it to me
>>
>>28083494
Yeah.
That's enough to go back to school and finish my engineering bachelors, then rent a shitty place somewhere with a related job.

I'd be on track in no time, not busting my ass to join the forces.

Tbh I'd still be busting my ass, I'm a fucking fatty.
>>
File: tfw (2).jpg (105 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
tfw (2).jpg
105 KB, 633x758
>>28083494
>Would money fix you?

NOPE.

All it would do is make my life a lot less stressful.

I'm far to gone to ever be "fixed"
>>
File: 1461413901558.jpg (112 KB, 892x560) Image search: [Google]
1461413901558.jpg
112 KB, 892x560
>>28083494
It would be pretty damn good.
>car needs fixing
>guns, anime figures, and things I want to build but can't afford
>shoes are worn out as fuck
>pay off college
>buy new clothes (mine are all 10 years old from middle school or christmas gifts)
>10 year old computer is broken
>can't afford ticket to meet girl in Japan
>Overwatch comes out soon
I'd feel pretty great if I had some money. Tracer a cute. Girl in Japan is cute too.
>>
>>28084097
Off topic but damn tracer is hot
>>
>>28084133
She is truly a delicious miracle. I've been obsessing over her since the museum trailer. Overwaifu
>>
>>28083494
I'd be the same OP. I think it's because 1) I got enough money to survive and enough money saved already, and 2) the things I really want in life can't be bought with money.
>>
>>28084315
Tfw no GF etc... etc..... :c
>>
>>28083494
Yes, I would be able to get plastic surgery, steroids, education, move to a decent country, and reboot my life.
>>
>no more survival anxiety
>could take risks
>get back 10+ hours of time per day which i would actually appreciate as a former wageslave, unlike NEETs
>could move
>having enough money makes up for every personality flaw allowing you to basically buy friends and any type of companionship you want
Yeah it would fix me.
>>
>>28085495
But woiuuld it ruin you?
>>
>>28083494
i said send me 10 bucks you cheapskate
>>
>>28084097
pretty much same.
I'd love some more guns and a place to store the ones I already have
I could also go out and buy a lovely car (I don't have expensive tastes though), get some surgeries and medical checkups that I've needed to have done for a while and finally be able to be there for the friends and family I've let down.
>>
>>28085495
Exactly this.

>>28085514
How? By allowing me to finally be a real person? I don't think you know what "life" is like when you're poor.
>>
Yes. With half a mil I'd pay all my debts and build a small house.
>>
what would you do for money

would you kill small animals with your bare hands?
would you kill other people's pets?
would you do disgusting things?
would you betray people who trusted you?
would you kill (assuming you could get away with it)?
would you let yourself be tortured/mutilated?
would you sell your organs?
>>
>>28086679
Anything that doesn't have any lasting effect on me obviously.
>>
Depends on what you do with that money. Self improvement is a definite help. Buying better clothes, paying off student debts and fully purchasing a house too. You can also go out and travel or do things that normally cost a bit extra money like sky diving or learning how to fly a plane.
>>
>>28086679
kill small animals with bare hands, already done it for free
kill people's pets, yes
disgusting things, what kind of disgusting things. Probably not though, since it gets really disgusting
betray people, probably not
would I kill, probably not. I would have a bit of time ago, but I think I've moved past that mindset into a healthier one, I hope. I could just be saying that so I feel better
would I let myself be tortured/mutilated, it depends on what kind of torture or mutilation
it might be fine as long as my muscles and stuff aren't fucked up for life
sell my organs, it depends which organs. Maybe a small lobe of lung, yes. A bit of my liver, yes, since that can regenerate. Kidneys, yes, maybe one if it would help someone. Length of intestine, I guess so, but it may entail a lifetime of hell and sadness as far as digestion goes
>>
File: IAdxvdo.jpg (35 KB, 665x674) Image search: [Google]
IAdxvdo.jpg
35 KB, 665x674
Let's see, right now it $500 would pay my rent this month, so I could save my wageslavebux to afford training to do something I do want to wagie at in the future. It would save me the stress of dealing with my landlord and I wouldn't be eating my breakfast with water.

So yeah a bit of money would solve my non robot issues, the social retardation, crippling loneliness and self hatred, nah, probably wouldn't fix that
>>
>>28086679
>what would you do for money
>would you kill small animals with your bare hands?
Yup, that's pis
>would you kill other people's pets?
I don't like other people but I like cats amd dogs. Yes but I'd feel bad.
>would you do disgusting things?
Implying I'm not a disgusting degenerate as is. Yes
>would you betray people who trusted you?
As long as they weren't family. Yes
>would you kill (assuming you could get away with it)?
Depends, case to case basis
>would you let yourself be tortured/mutilated?
As long as there would be no lasting effect on me, yea
>would you sell your organs?
I've got 1 lung, 1 kidney, an appendix and some spare liver to go around any buyers?
>>
>>28087019
Damn, if I could get $500/month it would fix my life forever. You can live a nice modest life on that in my shit country, so I'd finally be able to do things without thinking when my life will end due to poverty.
>>
I would buy two appartments
>Live in one
>Make enough money for food from the other
>be happy NEET for the rest of my life
If anything goes wrong i can sell one of them
>>
>>28087155
>>Make enough money for food from the other
You can do that in your country? Here you need like 10 apartments to pay for an ok life, they're really cheap to rent and expensive to buy.
>>
>>28083494
Money can't make me white
>>
>>28083494
Send me some paypal money at
[email protected]
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.