[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>i wake up for another sing-songy sunshiney funday >i stretch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: tendiemeal.jpg (58 KB, 640x500) Image search: [Google]
tendiemeal.jpg
58 KB, 640x500
>i wake up for another sing-songy sunshiney funday
>i stretch and yawn as I rip my daily wakey gas, the feeling of liquid splattering against my Magic School Bus undies makes me proud
>i haul myself out of bed, kissing my Rei Ayanami body pillow good morning, but my legs buckle out from under my generous frame
>oh well! I guess I'll have to be a Roly Poly from now on
>i roll over to my GBP chart and check it
>I've saved up a whole 5 GBP! That's a new record I'm SURE mummy will be proud of!
>i roll down the stairs to see what mumsy is up to this wonderful morning
>i slip and crack my nose against the stairpost
>mumma gets up shocked, "Anon are you okay?!"
>i'm bleeding from my nose and it has a weird shape, but I don't care, "mummy mummy, where's the yummy chickie tendies for my tummy?"
>"what?"
>i lift my shirt and begin slapping my tummy like a bongo "your precious little angel has saved five GBP, make some chickie tendies, and make them all for me!"
>"Anon, you know the price for a tendie meal is 20 Good Boy Points. And after the Legoland incident you should be grateful that you still have 5 left."
>i freeze. This BITCH, has the fucking GALL, to deprive me of my well deserved poultry cutlets.
>i sit up and begin slamming my feet on the floor angrily and punching my head
>"YOUR SPECIAL LITTLE BOY HAS BEEN GOOD FOR FAR TOO LONG, TENDIES NOW YOU BITCH OR I SHALL DO YOU WRONG"
>she closes her eyes, "Anon, please calm down..."
>i begin screaming and simultaneously poopooing and peepeeing my pants, but my engine has been burned out and I curl up in my own waste, peacefully sleeping
>i wake up clean and tethered to my bed, a plate of yummy tendies on my tummy with a note from mama jama saying she's sorry for being so harsh and that she's proud of me for being such a good boy
Being a bad boy has its perks, but nothing beats the satisfaction of being mummy's good little boy!
>>
File: 1461077751476.jpg (25 KB, 394x458) Image search: [Google]
1461077751476.jpg
25 KB, 394x458
11/10 GBP story, good job. I'd share you some of my GBP but I'm saving mine up for grocery day
>>
>>28083456

Great tendies story. Heart-warming. 10/10.
>>
>>28083456
I'm not sure who I feel sorrier for - you or your mother.
>>
>>28084770
Pity the autist, feel horrible for the mother.
>>
File: happybabyboy.png (19 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
happybabyboy.png
19 KB, 499x499
> Be healthy 300 pound baby with a loving mommy
> wake up right on time at 5:25pm after a night of intense gaming on garys mod
> Go out to GameStop with mummy to buy the minecraft sword I was promised, to defend against normies
> Feel instant rush of anger when I finally get the sword, because I need to show I'm superior to dumb wagecucks
> I hit the wagey with it, as hard as my big boned muscles will allow me to
> "Anon! WHY!?"
> "DUMB WAGESLAVE MADE ME CAVE! LET ME GIVE HIM A BOO BOO OR I DO A POO POO!" I wittily reply
> "ANON! 200GBP GONE MISTER"
> This dumb bitch thinks she can get away with this, I warned her
> "REEEEEEE" I scream, as I pull down the shelves in the store to block off mommy
> Rip down my diaper, the stench immediately causes the two other customers in the store to vomit
> Put my brand new awesome sword between my bum bum cheeks, pointing it behind me
> Start fiercely grinding on the sword, the mere sight causes all the normies in the store to get shocked from amazement
> Can feel the individual pixel changing as I do move it
> Sword is now covered in my healthy, thick blood
> Pee on the sword for good measure
> I am now the master of all the elements, blood, pee pee and poo poo
> "GIVE ME TENDIES NOW MUM"
> Start hitting everyone in the store with the amalgamated weapon
> Everyone flees
> Start rolling around in the aftermath
> Pass out, because I was hungry
> Wake up in bed with tendies, mommy happily swinging on a rope by her neck
> Decisive victory
>>
>>28086440
Mummy is playing pinata! Hit her with the Minecraft sword until candy spills out of her cooch.
>>
>>28083456
This didn't piss me off like most autism, it made me really sad for some weird reason. Like I feel... a weird depression. Strange. I think it's because you called them chickie tendies.
>>
>yfw you realise this is merely a metaphor for the entitlement complex that is widely indulged by the first world
>>
>>28087267
>it made me really sad for some weird reason
I'd say - for me at least - it's the self-harming and restraint thing, which is so very much real:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu7C5clA4q0
>>
>>28087267
New friend? Welcome
>>
>>28087937
this make me sad such a good looking guy
>>
I'm a 30 yo autist neet and I find these absolutely hilarious.
>>
>>28087937
That video...christ
>>
>>28086440
What's the deal with the blood? The sword is made of foam.
>>
>>28089315
Gotta reckon the poor bloke has all sorts of hemorrhoids and infections and whatnot back there.
>>
File: 1379188306144.gif (1 MB, 267x219) Image search: [Google]
1379188306144.gif
1 MB, 267x219
>>28087937

>top comment
>"there is no proof autism is genetic"

Normies are completely delusional.
>>
>>28089636
The autism gene is activated by vaccines.
>>
Kid Cuisine... hot apple sauce, never again
>>
>>28083456
>Nugget Shaped Breaded White Chicken Patties
Those aren't tendies. The bitch tricked you.
>>
File: images.png (8 KB, 253x200) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8 KB, 253x200
>>28087937
>growing older
>milfymommy wont let me sucky on her milky anymore, says big boys are not supposed to do that
>This wont stand
>if I have to choose between being a big boy and being around mommy milkbags then I'll just be a little boy forever
>Parents wonder whats wrong with me
>Get taken to doctors who diagnose me with autism
>10 years later the ruse still continues
>Still mommys little boy
>Still get to squeeze up against mommys boobies when being a bad boy
>>
Some effort went into this so have a bump you cancerous fag
>>
>>28091415
OP is owed a double-GBP refund!
>>
Fuck yeah. Tendie threads. I missed these. Haven't seen them in a long time.
>>
File: blurg.png (267 KB, 479x503) Image search: [Google]
blurg.png
267 KB, 479x503
>wake up at 11PM
>tum tum roaring with the force of a thousand exploding suns from hunger
>put hand down my pull up big boy diaper and poke around in my bum bum
>pull out a soggy mess of half digested poo poo
>smell it and wipe it on my buzz lightyear bedsheets for mommy to clean up later
>roll out of my race car bed and waddle to kitchen
>mommy better have my tendies ready and at perfect temperature or she's going to PAY
>find mommy slumped against the oven, overwhelmed from exhaustion from having to work 2 jobs
>that BITCH overcooked my tendies AND they're cold
>dig around inside bum bum again and smear poo poo over over the tendies and the Good Boy Points chart on the fridge
>at least she prepared XL sippy cup filled with Mountain Dew
>gag because its lukewarm from having been left out of the fridge too long
>vomit all over the floor
>fling my sippy cup at mommy and hit her on the head
>juice explodes everywhere and mixes with the vomit
>mommy doesn't even notice
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>jump onto her and start hitting her in her tummy and num nums
>she wakes up with a look of pure terror, and gags from the stench of vomit, shit and orange juice
>YOU BURN MY TENDIESSSSSSSSSSSSS
>she tries to explain that she's so tired from work and not having enough money
>continue pulling on her num nums until she lifts up her top and lets me drink
>mfw I stole enough gold stars so I'll have enough GBP to buy that electric motorbike to race around the house with now
>>
http://youtu.be/XNPljoociK8

http://youtu.be/HbvXwJU6BbE
>>
>>28095194
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX4MpYla5VA

Tendie curriculum when?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.