[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you eating for dinner?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: CameraZOOM-20150620013818541.jpg (2 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
CameraZOOM-20150620013818541.jpg
2 MB, 4160x3120
What are you eating for dinner?
>>
>>28083308
Chef B mini ravioli's out the can.
Cause I'm a grown up.
>>
>>28083308

Protein shake and baked sweet potato
>>
Some cans of beer and cigarettes.
I'm not even hungry. I wanna fuck.
>>
A bottle of tequila.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Had steak and eggs earlier, just munching on BBQ chips now.
>>
>>28083308

Just had a couple cheeseburgers with just ketchup and pickled jalapeno slices.
>>
>>28083349
I had a baked sweet potato. Really nice.
>>
>>28083418
That sounds nice. One day I watched the episode is sponge bob where he ate a burger with jelly. I actually tried it and it was pretty nice. The store I worked at also sold chili pepper jelly. Tried it on a burger and it was much better.
>>
Smoked salmon on crackers.
>>
>>28083397
nice battlestation but you butcherd your dinner
>>
>>28083490
I grew up eating smoked fish/ really good shit.
>>
>>28083308

I had a protein shake and blended up an orange with half a lime to make some juice. Had some tortilla chips with black beans, cheese, and salsa around 4:00. Not sure if that counts as well.
>>
>>28083489

A burger with jalapeno jelly, bbq sauce, cheese, and onion rings. Best thing ever.
>>
>>28083308
My dad made pork sausage and potatoe wedges. He's making smoked ribs tomorrow. Thank god for the big green egg
>>
File: bananaslittleanuses.jpg (348 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
bananaslittleanuses.jpg
348 KB, 1280x1024
>>28083308
fried squash w/ onions and mushrooms
black beans
>>
>>28083368
I'm going to fuck you.
>>
>>28083520
Not really. It was tender.

My only regret was cooking the steaks for other people because they always have to 1UP me for whatever bullshit.
>>
I made an omlet. was 5 eggs and 2 slices of sharp cheddar. Didn't really have anything good to throw in it
>>
>>28083607

It looks like sliced banana sitting on top of some kind of chocolate pudding with bits of walnut mixed in.
>>
>>28083308
skipping dinner

on a diet and overate more so in the morning
>>
>>28083524
I DONT FRIGGIN CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>28083375
For some reason I can't get drunk off hard liquor anymore. I tried Kracken Spiced rum last Christmas and said fuck it, not getting there.

I just picked up a pack of beer after work and had two beers and already feeling it. WTF?
>>
>>28083701

That was my initial thought and I convinced myself I was wrong, but now with a second opinion, seeing the filename, and close examination; I do believe those are in fact bananas.
>>
Probably a bowl of plain macaroni and a 2-liter of off-brand orange soda, same as almost every night
>>
i had two cups of chicken and rice and another half cup just now.

that concludes my 850 cal day
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.