[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did I fail so hard? The sole reason we are put on this Earth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1460903665695-argentina.jpg (35 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1460903665695-argentina.jpg
35 KB, 722x349
Why did I fail so hard? The sole reason we are put on this Earth is perpetuating the existence of mankind. I failed to accomplish the mission I was born with.
>tfw millions of years of breeding trying to keep my bloodline alive will end with me
>>
Did your dick break or some shit?
You can still procreate, fucker, don't be such a huge pussy. Yeah, sure, tfw no gf and whatever, you're still young.
>>
>>28082929
You can always do it forecefully
>>
>>28082978
>you're still young
How the fuck would you know that? I could be 45 for all you know.
>>
Youre looking at this wrong anon. If youre SO convinced you wont pass on your genes, then ask yourself, were they meant to be passed on? Maybe they are shitty genes.

You didnt pick your genes. So this isnt your fault.

Maybe for millions of years of breeding your ancestors were wrong and they should have never passed on their genes. Maybe you are the first to realize that its pointless. Maybe youre the first to not make that mistake.
>>
>>28083922
Shit man, that's bleak.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.