[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you guys do when you're are procrastinating, just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1456583314202.png (191 KB, 356x368) Image search: [Google]
1456583314202.png
191 KB, 356x368
what do you guys do when you're are procrastinating, just to pass time? I don't have any patience or hobbies, so i just obsessively browse 4chan. Can you give me any other suggestions that involve more social interaction, prefereably (online)?
>>
P L S P L S

R
E
S
P
O
N
D

;_;
|
;
>>
browse other imageboard sites than 4chan
lie in bed and stare at the ceiling
go outside and wander around (sit down in parks smoke cigarettes and contemplate)
>>
>>28083078
what do you think of my suggestions

also you could do some stretches
>>
>>28083331
Thank you for your suggestions, stretches is something you SHOULD do, but not something I really have the determination to do.

I want somewhere online though where I can talk to people. interact with people, other than chans.
>>
>>28083474
omegle r9k, join the autistic robot skype groups and cry and relate to them, get a steam and get addicted to csgo, tumblr, facebook, youtube
>>
read books or go for multiple hour walks
>>
>>28083474
dubtrack and cytube might be worth checking out.
>>
>>28083567
>get a steam and get addicted to csgo
does that cost money? i never got into video games...
>>
>>28083648
i remember someone saying they had to pay money to activate their steam or something so they could add friends. i don't really know though because i've never really used steam.

vidya cost money but free to play games exist.
>>
light exercises
speedrun twitch streams (watching ff9 right now, really long game comfy game that I love a lot)
small house chores
cigarettes and hot tea
>>
>>28083732
>i remember someone saying they had to pay money to activate their steam or something so they could add friends. i don't really know though because i've never really used steam.

Steam is free to use. Can't believe there are people that don't know this. CSG costs like 30 bucks.
>>
If you like pokemon, join showderp
>>
>>28083746
I-idk what twitch is. Why is watching a game fun, shouldn't you be playing the game?
>>
>>28083781
well i did state my uncertainty. i just know what i was told.
>>
I shitpost here, play a lot of vidya, and jack off. That's about it.
>>
>>28083851
Well for 1 you don't really need to use any concentration with watching a stream and speedruns are typically people playing classic games SNES/n64/psx as fast as possible with all sorts of neat tricks and glitches. Idk, I hate the idea of big popular video game streamers but there's a lot of chill people in the speedrun scene who just play to an audience of 50-100 at a time

Also I don't really have the means to play any games that require more than a keyboard or mouse
>>
I tried joining discord groups from here but they often have circle jerks so I don't know. Circle jerks are everywhere, even here.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.