[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girlfriend has depression, EXTREME anxiety and absurdly low
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1256098319588.jpg (35 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
1256098319588.jpg
35 KB, 704x396
>girlfriend has depression, EXTREME anxiety and absurdly low self esteem
>can't differentiate between real and fake thoughts
>tells me she thinks she loves me but isnt sure
>tells me she thinks about what she would do if her ex wanted to fuck

>know shes just mentally unstable and needs therapy (starting soon), but want to break up with her for this shit
>told me she let a dog lick her pussy to orgasm multiple times, even a few years ago

holy fuck what do I do.
>>
PLEASE RESPOND TO ME ORINGALIO
>>
>>28082859
How exciting.
I'd spit in her mouth, pull her hair and choke her a little.

Oh, you mean in general?
I'd laugh it off. I remember feeling like this when I broke down in hs. If she's this talkative about what's eating away at her soul, she's going to recover in no time.
>>
she's just a hole to fuck, nothing more
>>
>>28082859
>>tells me she thinks about what she would do if her ex wanted to fuck
immediately dump her
>>told me she let a dog lick her pussy to orgasm multiple times, even a few years ago
maybe not yet.
>>
>>28082859
You about to get cuckolded by a dog
>>
>>28082859
Inverse the situation. Do you think if you behaved this way that your GF wouldn't dump you? There's your answer. Tell that bitch to BTFO, or better yet, completely cut her off without any explanation.
>>
>>28083315
this

if you can set her up with a dog again there's money to be made here
>>
Only serious advice in the thread coming up:

Distance yourself from her. This will only end in heartbreak for you. Therapy, while it might improve her overall, will never address all of her issues- at least not before you get hurt.

You WILL get hurt.
>>
>he fell for the mentally ill gf meme
poor vyro
>>
Show her shes loved. Hug her a lot. Get her a rich new bf.
Good day, sir.
>>
>>28083413
not me

somehow i still can't get a mentally ill gf. thought i got close like a month ago but got rejected hard and now i just cry all day
>>
dude are you me ahah but she broke up with me one month ago
>>
Start hitting her and emotionally manipulating her
>>
File: 1458278378608.jpg (162 KB, 331x506) Image search: [Google]
1458278378608.jpg
162 KB, 331x506
>>28082859
>let's a dog lick her pussy.
>>
tell her "Whitney, stop it"!!
>>
>>28083413
>>28084304
Master of Samefagging Gyro
>>
File: 1460421034006.png (192 KB, 501x445) Image search: [Google]
1460421034006.png
192 KB, 501x445
>>28082859
>girlfriend

orieeeeeeeigpanmaei
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.