[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel so unfulfilled in life right now, but I don't understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 60674036.jpg (44 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
60674036.jpg
44 KB, 600x400
I feel so unfulfilled in life right now, but I don't understand why. I have hobbies. I work. I do meaningful things in my free time.

What is it that I'm missing?!
>>
My dick in your ass and my semen spilling down your throat.
>>
maybe you're stagnating

are you moving towards your life goals?
>>
>>28082828
I don't think so. I'm just so depressed all the time, and no matter how hard I try to get up and get going, I find myself less and less happy everyday.
>>
>>28082815
If it'll make me feel better, sure.
>>
>>28082904

I would suggest you take an hour to just sit by yourself, have a beer, turn off your phone, and just think about what you really want out of life, and what steps you need to take to get there

That may involve major changes to your lifestyle (quitting a job, losing weights, fapping less, whatever) and if so you'll need to commit to them, or else you may never be happy
>>
>>28083071

and bring a notepad and pen too so you can jot down some dot points, pros and cons, etc
>>
Zoloft maybe?
>>
>>28082904
so its depression, hurr
>>
>>28083096
But I believe I know what those steps are. The problem is, I'm so depressed that when I take a minute to sit down and do those things (like I actually isolate myself with nothing to do but that thing), I can't do it (or I try and basically make nothing happen). Maybe >>28083113 is right.
>>
>>28083188
What I'm asking is what I can do to get over the depression without meme answers like "exercise, eat right, get plenty of sleep."
>>
>>28082769
Love

original desu phampaicuck
>>
Do you have friends or any other meaningful relationships with other humans? I've found this brings me a lot more happiness than anything else.
>>
>>28083253
Love isn't real. Origami.
>>
>>28082769
try being yourself
>>
>>28083271
I live in Utah, so no.
>>
>>28082769
>>28082904
You know what really made me pick up my mood and watch my mental gears start turning about something that isn't how shit life is?
Joining a levelling guild in WoW and watching the noobs appreciate my guidance, and on a separate occasion drilling someone on how to play patron warrior and watching him hang onto my every word
Man was meant to be dominant. Normie wagecucks seek out a way to acheive this in some petty area like a local bowling team, but people like you and me with more robotic instincts, we don't create these situations naturally. If you're not a manager given a lot of free rein at work - which I'm assuming you're not - find a situation with your hobbies where you can have people subordinate to you. It works wonders. I assume having a traditional gf would fill a similar niche but lol @ ever getting that
>>
>>28083275
Neither is happiness or being satisfied in life, at least not for long

This is the point in life where you pick up Schopenhauer's "Wisdom of Life" and read it thoroughly. His style is great and easy to understand, so you should read it right now instead of posting on 4chan.

Don't dwaddle since it might just be the most important book you've read thus far. Read it now and become enlightened.
>>
>>28083302

does your life goal involve staying in utah? if not it might be time to buy a one way ticket to the real world
>>
File: 1418995180105.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1418995180105.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>work

no wonder you feel unfulfilled, wagie :^)
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 996x824) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 996x824
Bro i have same feeling with you. And i'm probably hang mysellf in this week because of this emptiness. Bought a rope today. i don't know what to do but its all ogre now.
>>
>>28083347
That would involve being better than someone at something.
>>
>>28083409
I tried to get NEETbux once. The lawyer I wanted to hire basically told me I'd lose and didn't take my case.
>>
Maybe you aren't satisfiable OP. Can you think of a time when you were happy?
>>
>>28083410

I want to sympathise with you but I cant' see Hannibal Burress without laughing.
>>
>>28082769
Try jogging and getting fit before you self-diagnose with anything. 90% of people with "depression" are really just suffering from chronic unfitness, then they go to get pills and fuck up their brain for good.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.