[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's Saturday night. There are millions of girls right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
File: thspreload_156.jpg (111 KB, 476x750) Image search: [Google]
thspreload_156.jpg
111 KB, 476x750
It's Saturday night.

There are millions of girls right now doing slutty things for millions of guys.

You're shitposting on /r9k/

what happened?
>>
File: I_Need_Shoes.jpg (64 KB, 554x921) Image search: [Google]
I_Need_Shoes.jpg
64 KB, 554x921
>>28082596

I wish I had no romantic drive whatsoever.
>>
File: image.jpg (463 KB, 2464x1648) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
463 KB, 2464x1648
>>28082596

I'm a broken shadow of a being I can't even comprehend
>>
>>28082596
Stop giving a shit what other people are doing, god damn.

Who cares
>>
File: lost.jpg (95 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
lost.jpg
95 KB, 500x338
The most frustrating thing for me is not knowing where it all went wrong.

I mean yeah, I can give you a dozen different things that are "wrong" with me. I have a slough of personality disorders, maybe some level of undiagnosed autism, naturally an introvert, I was born in a place where I did not participate in the local culture, my parents moved around a lot when I was very young, they didn't have many friends to socialize me around, I didn't have many friends to socialize around. I went to a school far away from where I lived so I had 2 different sets of friends. It goes on and on...

If I could pin it down to something workable, fixable, understandable, I wouldn't feel so fucking confused all of the time.

But everything I try doesn't work. For 23 years I tried shit that didn't work. Then I stopped trying. And you know what changed?
Nothing.

Absofuckinglutely nothing.

All those 23 years of effort left me in the same place that just giving up did.
>>
I don't want a slut.

I want a waifu.
>>
File: 1454678368280.jpg (85 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1454678368280.jpg
85 KB, 640x640
No motivation to do so. Doing a slutty thing with a girl tonight won't improve my quality of life whatsoever, actually it could make it even worse.

You guys think you need sex when you simply want a close, intimate relationship with the opposite sex. Fucking a slut won't make you more fulfilled.
>>
>>28082596
I was born with a rare genetic disorder

that's what happened, sorry
>>
File: crying.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>28082801

At some point it stops mattering
>>
File: what.webm (656 KB, 530x299) Image search: [Google]
what.webm
656 KB, 530x299
>>28082806
>you guys
who do you think doesn't realize this?
We could all have gone to a whore or just fucking jacked off and relieved the pressure.
Acceptance from a fellow human being is what this board is lacking and that's the kind of rejection that will breed a hatred most could only imagine.
>>
>>28082596
I'm at work :^)

This isn't original lol.
>>
>>28082615
Ha ha. You must be young, that goes away after 23!

I wish I had no sex drive whatsoever. I'm 28, it is declining, perhaps by 30 I'll be free.
>>
Jokes on you, cuckmaster, it's Sunday afternoon in Japan!

I wish I was in Japan right now
>>
>>28082956

>romantic drive goes away after 23

No it doesn't. Humans feel loneliness up until they kick the bucket.
>>
>>28082956
that's just depression.
It'll either kill you or it'll go away and you'll feel the bad feels again. Make your choice.
>>
>>28083031
>No it doesn't. Humans feel loneliness up until they kick the bucket.

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaat
>>
>>28083031
>Humans feel loneliness up until they kick the bucket.

false
>>
>>28082775
>The most frustrating thing for me is not knowing where it all went wrong.

This

I swear it seems like the other day where I was hyping myself up for another year of high school. This year was going to be great and I was totally going to get a girlfriend.

Here I am, Saturday night still in my parents house, going on 30.
>>
File: the hunchback of 4chan.jpg (35 KB, 736x415) Image search: [Google]
the hunchback of 4chan.jpg
35 KB, 736x415
>>28083469
>Here I am, Saturday night still in my parents house, going on 30.

But anon, THIS is your sanctuary.
>>
I'm an ugly fat fuck
>>
>>28083575

I guess it kinda is.

Doesn't sanctuary imply I want to be here?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.