[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get a girlfriend in the modern era? Clubs are have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1461301423441.jpg (231 KB, 700x1050) Image search: [Google]
1461301423441.jpg
231 KB, 700x1050
How do you get a girlfriend in the modern era?

Clubs are have awful male/female ratios

Online dating also has bad ratios and the girls are terrible quality

Where do lonely girls hang out? I'm considering just approaching girls in the street or the library
>>
>>28082547
You could always kill yourself an negate the whole problem all together
>>
>>28082547
Get involved with a organization. and stop looking for a girlfriend and start looking for a wife. You're not going to find wife material in club and most chicks online tend to be damage goods.

Find a organization, start going to a gym or other places of positivity and you'll bond to find a nice girl there.
>>
>>28082636
>a organization
such as?
>>
>>28082547
This may be hard to believe, but nerd introvert loser girls have LESS self esteem than you or I, and NEVER leave the house.

They actually give up and hide.

We just need a buddy program. You get a beta buddy, he spots you at the gym, and wingmans at bars so we can all pick up Stacies.

It's easy.

Fembot dies alone like she wants to.
>>
Is that Veronica Sixtos?
>>
>>28082650
No profit, politic, anything that doesn't involve drugs and degenerate activities.
>>
>>28082691
it's gita
>>
File: Anna_Kournikova_DF-SD-04-04709.jpg (552 KB, 1176x1288) Image search: [Google]
Anna_Kournikova_DF-SD-04-04709.jpg
552 KB, 1176x1288
>>28082547
>clubs meme

People do not go to bars and clubs to meet people, or to have sex etc.

They go to bars and clubs because they are alcoholics and because they want to take selfies pretending that they are not alcoholics because if someone else is drinking next to them they can claim it was "social".

Some women genuinely like dancing, but they aren't hot and they're desperate/clingy and you wouldn't want anything to do with them.
>>
>>28082855
yeah man... that's why I said it's shit
>>
>>28082938
I think....I don't know.

I guess they meet someone where they work/school and then they just start spending time together.

I know they don't make specific requests because guys think it's cool to be vague, and girls are fickle, indecisive, and won't commit to anything or anyone for any reason unless they feel a fleeting desire at the exact moment the guy asks.

Fuck do normies even do? Go to concerts? For who? 50 Cent? I know they like craft beers for some reason.
>>
>lonely girls

Nice meme
>>
>>28083735
haha you should see some sometime... it's strange
>>
>Clubs are have awful male/female ratios
>Online dating also has bad ratios
The twentysomething population in general has a pretty bad ratio.
>1.05:1
>>
Here's what I think are good places to meet girls.

>College

You have an excuse to talk to them and get their numbers. You might have class with them and see them often

>Coffee shop

Girls chill out. If you have confidence, start chatting one up. You'll be surprised how many girls will be okay with

>Church

If you're religious

>Social circle

If you have friends with girlfriends, see if they have any single friends.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.