[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here doesn't hate women? I think they're generally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
File: question-mark-red-3d-glossy.jpg (89 KB, 1774x2365) Image search: [Google]
question-mark-red-3d-glossy.jpg
89 KB, 1774x2365
Who here doesn't hate women? I think they're generally good people. Just like all you guys want qt girlfriends, they want attractive guys. They fear rejection just like robots do. They're capable of being a creative and independent person. Why all the hate? Why all the generalizations and stereotypes? They're people too.

Just because girls don't want to date you for your shitty cynical personality, doesn't make it their fault. Get real, robots.
>>
Women are great. My wife's son is the best friend I could ever ask for.
>>
>>28082510
I've sorta given up trying to tell robots that women are people too, but I agree with you 100%. Women are chill. In fact, I can only comfortably confide in women - I can't lay my heart out to other guys, for example.
>>
File: 1460349741350.jpg (91 KB, 571x533) Image search: [Google]
1460349741350.jpg
91 KB, 571x533
>>28082510
are you a woman op?
>>
>>28082510
I don't hate women i just find them exceptionally irritating. They are just spoiled rotten. They could be good people if they weren't raised so coddled.
>>
>>28082510
This bait is downright infuriating.
>>
women live life on easy mode and still demand more and more and more.

it's disgusting.
>>
As a struggling cyborg, I make contact with different women all the time, and they're pretty much human beings. Some of them shitty, some of them awesome, bla bla bla. So I wonder, what is it that causes robots to tunnel vision so fucking much into women hate? They just tunnel into reading into everything women do wrong.

Is it some sort of blame deflection mechanism? Can blaming women relieve the pain of not having a sentimental partner? Strange.
>>
I don't hate women, I only really hate myself t b h and then they pick up on my self hating aura like it's woman repellent
>>
>>28082549

Nope. 100% male.
>>
>>28082591
>>28082582

This is what I'm talking about. I would rather die than live my life tunnel visioning into hatred for an entire gender. I just don't have the energy to assume every womnan is spoiled easy mode bitch. Not only that, but robots get mad at them too. How are you able to spend so much energy into that?

So many of our problems come from things that don't get solved hating women. It's just strange to me
>>
>>28082653
i have yet to encounter a woman who wasn't a spoiled entitled cunt who wanted the world to bend over backwards for her just because she has a vagina.
>>
>>28082510
Women are like normalfags except a much worse version of them

Avoid at all costs
>>
>>28082582

I'm not baiting, dude. I sincerely don't understand why people can be so delusional.
>>
>>28082729
>I'm not baiting, dude. I sincerely don't understand why people can be so delusional.
delusional about what? i hate normies and the vast, vast majority of women are the normiest normans possible. they're also despicable in their own special way that just adds onto the hatred.
>>
>>28082681

Allow me to doubt that. I get the feeling your vision might be distorted by experiences, memories and past perceptions, just like mine was. And even if women were like that, constantly thinking/posting about it just doesn't seem like an efficient energy expenditure to me.
>>
>>28082603
>So I wonder, what is it that causes robots to tunnel vision so fucking much into women hate? They just tunnel into reading into everything women do wrong.
robots are whiny spineless men so they are drawn to whiny spineless women
and whiny spineless women are a hundred fucking times more annoying than their male counterparts, enough so that it isn't even cognitive dissonance to hate them

Girls are pretty chill. Yeah, yeah, they're mediocre, greatness is exclusively a male domain, wouldn't stand up for you at rock bottom... but let's be real, how many potential male "friends" are any different? There's a lot of people you interact with that don't have to be your fucking brother-in-arms, and women fit the bill pretty handily
>>
>>28082778
>And even if women were like that, constantly thinking/posting about it just doesn't seem like an efficient energy expenditure to me.
I don't have anything else to be doing.
>>
I don't hate women any more than men. I want a gf that's a virgin and if she isn't then I'm going to be upset. If a guy isn't it doesn't really affect me. So it all comes down to how it impacts me. If a girl gets a tattoo she looks unattractive, but I'd a guy does I don't care as much because I'm not attracted anyway.
>>
>>28082755
>the vast, vast majority of women are the normiest normans possible.

Well of course. It's true for men, too. Normal people make up the majority, that's why they're called normal....
>>
I don't hate women and I do alright in the dating game, but I can't help shake the thought that most women are secretly manipulative and have a self-serving mentality. Like it's hard to really like your guard down around them and show any sort of real emotion and have a genuine interaction. Then again, I kinda feel the same way about most people. I have a neurotic personality and people make me paranoid.
>>
They are slaves to their instinct, I don't hate women just like I don't hate a hungry tiger for trying to eat me. I just remain aware of my surroundings
>>
I don't hate women. I hate how society is today which gives them so much power. I hate beta males that enable women to live on tutorial mode. I can't blame women for taking advantage of this in their prime years.
>>
>>28082802
and yet you can easily find non-normie men, but will likely never find any non-normie women. so i hate them for being normalfags, and i hate them because of their entitlement.
>>
I don't hate them, I just live a lifestyle incompatible with theirs. Most (hopefully not all) women will never understand the things I do and why I do them, just as I will never understand why women do what they do.
>>
I don't hate nor like them. I dislike their demands for attention and special treatment. I have no problem with girls who are chill. Some girls can be fucking annoying. Unlike dudes, you can't tell them to shut the fuck up or they'll cry.
>>
>>28082831
Not true, theyre just so fucking rare. I cri everytime I remember this one heavily aspie chick who used to be my lab partner. She was definitely not a normie.
>>
>>28082789

Well then it might be appealing to start something. Something you can own, something you can call yours. Even if you visit this board everyday, you can find some life essence in having things to do. Gets my mind off of unpleasant thoughts
>>
>>28082831

Non-normie women tend to hide out more because there's more stigma in them them not being normal. You gotta understand that they have different expectations than men.
>>
>>28082882
>Well then it might be appealing to start something. Something you can own, something you can call yours.
i don't have any skills. maybe if i could afford school again i would go back but that's probably not going to happen.
>>
>>28082510
>They fear rejection just like robots do.

>Girl fears rejection
>It's okay. He'll be the one to ask

>Guy fears rejection
>Total wussy faggot

>Girl wants tall attractive rich out-going dude
>Totally deserves it! You go girl

>Guy wants attractive girl
>Misogynistic pig with extreme entitlement issues
>>
File: roasties.png (277 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
roasties.png
277 KB, 500x500
>>28082510
>I'm totally not a woman either guys, completely male robot here. Right "dudes"? Haha, see how masculine I am with that male banter? Totally not a girl guys, I swear.
Go away roastie.
>>
>>28082976

Not a roastie.

Do you want a picture of my dick with a timestamp?
>>
>>28082925

Fuck school. Surf the internet, brah. There's waaaay too much interesting shit. I myself find comfort and entertainment obsessing over the Silent Hill videogame franchise. I spend hours drawing its characters, reading theories, meanings, and pretentious crap. I'm also down for documentaries any time, when I'm not working.
>>
>>28083010
you just want other people to comment on your dick you dirty slut
>>
>>28083038

You got me! You just made me feel dirty ;)
>>
>>28083029
i have watched all the documentaries i am interested in. normalfag television bores me and i don't like most anime either.

there isn't really anything entertaining on the internet besides this website.
>>
>>28083069

Well then I guess you're out of luck. The internet is vast, and if you can't really find anything else there's no meaning in trying to spend your energy outside women hate threads.

Just know it's not that efficient imo.
>>
>>28083118
>there's no meaning in trying to spend your energy outside women hate threads.
yeah so why are you on an autistic crusade to get me to stop posting?

if this board hating women bothers you so much and you can't understand why the hatred is there then leave.
>>
>>28083069
>there isn't really anything entertaining on the internet besides this website.
have you tried video games
my main board is /vg/, it's more consistent/fast than /r9k/ is, has about as much human interest garbage, and isn't as explicitly toxic / trap-you-in-virginity tier
>>
>>28082510
I don't hate them, I just acknowledge there's only 2 types of women, those who enjoy sex and those who don't. Sluts and whores basically.
>>
>>28083137

What you call an autistic crusade i call an exchange of ideas. I hadn't visited r9k since last christmas, but I felt like taking shelter here again. The bitterness of this place will soon overwhelm me and push me away though, so don't worry.

I just wanted you to feel better, sorry about that.
>>
>>28083237
>I just wanted you to feel better, sorry about that.
hating women doesn't make me feel bad. women themselves make me feel bad.
>>
>>28083252

Tried to help you get your mind off women, but couldn't do it. I can't imagine the kind of hell your life must be then, when you're not even able to look away from something that causes you pain. I'm good at that. I avoid like a motherfucker.

You probably think I'm annoying or something. Ima stop replying
>>
>>28083402
How do retards like you even find this board.
>>
>>28083402
oh you think i'm constantly just seething in rage about women all the time. no.

i hate women but i don't spend all my time thinking about how much i hate them. you made a thread about HOW DO YOU HATE WOMEN??? so i told you why. after i leave this thread i probably won't think about women or hating them for awhile.
>>
>>28082653
Lol it doesn't take any energy at all, does it "drain you of energy" if you hate bees or sharks or something? No of course it doesn't
>>
I don't hate women per se, I just hate their idotic meme ideas aka feminism.
I've met a few who aren't super into that, but it's rare. Especially for a robot like myself.

I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt until the fire off one of those fucking idiotic talking points that we're all so familiar with by now, or display behavior representative of such a person.
>>
>>28083010
>Do you want a picture of my dick with a timestamp?
Yes.
>>
>>28083443

I'm pretty sure that guy wasn't OP
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.