[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm infuriated that there are women on this board RIGHT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1461378324920.jpg (15 KB, 387x380) Image search: [Google]
1461378324920.jpg
15 KB, 387x380
I'm infuriated that there are women on this board RIGHT NOW

Its one thing to browse anonymously and talk and give your insight but it seems like every fucking thread now theres a woman jumping up and down to point out shes a woman and a bunch of guys to take their 1 in 100 shot.

Fuck you women, fuck you nromal fags that make this place into soc. I hate you go back to wherever you were at 2 years ago, you dont belong here.

Women are pathetic sluts who dont know the meaning of lonliness. Save me the im not other girls bullshit, you have a dozen guys who have messaged you in the past week to hang out or do something or just talk to you, and if you dont then youre 16 and only have to wait a couple years before youre drowning in dick. Fuck off none of you women can be robots. Youre just in a downtime from one pussy pounding to the next until you decide to stop being used as fuckmeat and get treated like princess by a bf.
>>
File: 1461378383964.jpg (97 KB, 998x974) Image search: [Google]
1461378383964.jpg
97 KB, 998x974
>>28082499
not again with this bullshit edge
>>
Imagine knowing that men truly despise you, but pretend to care about you in order to use your disgusting meat role as a masturbation aid. Think of how much it would hurt to know you are tiny, weak, stupid, and only worth anything to men as a receptacle for their bodily waste. Live in fear of rape. Listen to men lie about this, then read how they truly feel online daily. Know that not only will you never be loved, but unlike a man, you will never know respite from being hunted like a pathetic animal for your bleeding gash.

This is life as a female robot.
>>
>>28082499
>1 in 100 shot.
That's pretty generous senpai

Also the few women who do actually lurk this place are ugly. The only attractive verified girl I've seen here is Eliza and maybe a few others that gave us tits. They're ugly losers, just ignore them. They have no value.
>>
>>28082662
Perfect explination. Only been on 4chan for a while but that pretty much sums it up, jealously sure makes people sink to the lowest they can possibly get without wanting to admit they're the problem. Have a fun life OP
>>
>>28082662
>>28082985

IMAGINE SPENDING YOUR WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE WITHOUT A BF YOU DUMB VAPID CUNT

IMAGINE NOT BEING ABLE TO HAVE SEX ANY TIME YOU WANT THEN DO THAT FOR A DECADE AND LETS SEE HOW IMPORTANT SEX IS IT YOU

FUCK OFF WHORES YOUR PROBLEMS ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO MENS
>>
File: 1441447042745.jpg (195 KB, 798x770) Image search: [Google]
1441447042745.jpg
195 KB, 798x770
Are you implying that the "fembot" anime posters and fembot feel thread OPs are female?

Fucking kek. Occasionally a girl with a timestamp shows up but it's not that big of a deal.
>>
>>28083165
Females are every where on R9K

It used to be just a meme but now its a normie meme to come here to watch the losers.

In this crowd you get a bunch of women who are sad because Chad used them as fuckmeat and never called back, while they ignore dozens of guys who like them.
>>
>>28082662
Imagine how much it hurts to know that every human being except the clergy despises.

You fear rape, we fear every moment because mere existence is punishment. There is no happiness in our lives, no motivation. We won't even be used, because we're valued so little that society actually has no use for us.
>>
GEEETTT OFFF MYY FUCCKIINNG BOARD NORMIESSSSSSS
>>
>>28083209
As many females there are, there are atleast 10x the amount roleplaying girls like faggots
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.