[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else just want to up and move away from their city/town?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 1461163286170.png (347 KB, 468x400) Image search: [Google]
1461163286170.png
347 KB, 468x400
Anyone else just want to up and move away from their city/town? where do you want to go

denver
>>
Somewhere I can fuck whores on the cheap.
>>
I did that 2 years ago. Now I want to up and move somewhere else. We're never happy.
>>
File: 1458497528413.jpg (9 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1458497528413.jpg
9 KB, 228x221
>>28082242
I-i-it doesnt get better?
>>
as soon as I get money I'm out of here. shit hole irrelevant North eastern city filled with scumbags.

im going to fucking Idaho in the middle of nowhere and grow potatoes for the rest of my life in peace
>>
Seriously thinking about Japan. Before you accuse me of being a weeaboo, I have reasons.
>about to become a biologist and Japan has a good number of research centers
>already learning to speak Japanese just for fun
>have a girl, I'm a friendly with and would be willing to date living there
>everyone here is an annoying faggot douche swagfag
Mainly gun laws, distance from family, and the terrible work ethic of Japan are keeping me from further consideration.
>>
>>28082765
WEAB! There, now that's out of the way.

Do whatever will make you happy. You deserve to be happy. If Japan will do that go there.
>>
>>28082631
Not for me it didn't.
>>
>>28082871
>>28082631
If you run away from your problems without addressing them then they will follow you.

If your family, or lifestyle, or just where you live is the problem, then a change of scenery will change your life.
>>
I'd like to live in a hidden bunker dug into the side of a forested mountain. Somewhere that I could walk around in nature miles away from anyone, but with a living space that completely mutes the outside world.
>>
I want to go back to rural Nova Scotia, where I grew up. That would basically guarantee that I'd die alone, though.
>>
I want to go the fuck off the grid and live like a pioneer.
But there is literally not enough land to do this anymore.

You can't stop playing the game even if you want to. It is illegal to stop playing the game. The only way out is to die.
>>
>>28083018
i think moving would solve a significant amount of my problems i live in a shitty town in the middle of nowhere filled with 35 yr old drunks and meth heads
>>
File: hhpHQUT.jpg (108 KB, 501x720) Image search: [Google]
hhpHQUT.jpg
108 KB, 501x720
>>28083076
I want the same exact thing, tb h.
What's stopping you? All you need is a small amount of property and you can build your own small house on it.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1440x960
I want to move out into the desert with a big enough property to just shoot stuff all day.

I bet the Internet is shit though.
>>
>>28083132
Can you go into more details about your problems?
>>
>>28083136
Not him, but there is a lot of legal stuff with building homes and shit. I know he said hidden but it's possible he'll be caught. Things like electricity and water will be hard too. Hell, the bunker itself will be hard. Dirt and shit is heavy as fuck and will cause some jackass bunker to collapse.
>>
I want to wander around from Turkey to Afghanistan/Pakistan back and forth on whims

but that's dangerous and people would think I was spying when I really just want to relax and enjoy the land at my own leisure
>>
>>28083205
>but there is a lot of legal stuff with building homes and shit.
Certain areas only have regulations if your house surpasses a certain size.
>Things like electricity and water will be hard too.
Meh, a solar array or two. Water would be difficult.
>>
>>28083199
I live with my parents in a small house near a trailer park. I dont drive or have a car and theres nothing in walking distance. The rednecks near us burn plastic in their bonfires and are always high on something. i have a couple grand saved up from wagecucking so i figured id move and start living my life preferably in a place that has decent transit
>>
>>28083228
why the fuck would you want to do that? it's just eurasian steppe shit land. just go to the great plains, it's basically the same shit and you're less likely to get killed by muslims
>>
>>28082631
The grass is always greener on the other side. Staying happier by moving away from toxicity requires a strong sense of commitment and a lot of rational preparation.

>>28082765
I was going to say something to you in Japanese but 4chan cucked me. Apparently "Non-ASCII text is not allowed."
Well, good luck. I can only assume that by "terrible work ethic" you mean the implicit obligation to work 70-hour weeks with next to no overtime.

As for me, central Jersey a shit. I just want to head to the closest airport and leave this leaking bag of concrete garbage behind me.
>>
>>28083269
A change of scenery sounds like a great idea.
>>
File: ratsnestLG.jpg (250 KB, 800x620) Image search: [Google]
ratsnestLG.jpg
250 KB, 800x620
>>28083178
come with me to slab city where we dont need internet just meth
>>
>>28083178
Satellite internet has actually improved greatly in recent years.
Not great, yes. Shitty, I guess. Australia tier? Fuck no.
Biggest problem is that it's expensive.
>>
>>28083278
nowhere near as appealing for the exotic flare
I'd walk up to Samarkand and the Tarim basin as well
>>
>>28082765
Well if you think you will run away from douche bros , you're pretty wrong , they're literally fucking everywhere
Source : A guy who's been to a lot of different regions and cultures
>>
>>28083290
Pretty much. No one likes work and everyone hates working a ton for little pay. I'm pretty sure their expectations at work is the cause of many of their social problems.

>>28082835
>You deserve to be happy.
;_;

>>28083482
That sucks. They're probably not as bad as here in America though. Fags here think niggers are cool so they try to act like them. Then they get all pissy and defensive at every little thing that is even mildly threatening to their ego.
>bro, did you just sneeze in my direction
>who the fuck you lookin at bitch?
>did you just bump into me in this crowded area, nigga?
>tries to start a fight and something ghetto niggers do
>>
I've lived in Virginia my whole life. I don't hate it but I'd like to move in the next couple years to experience some other areas of the country. Maybe Portland or Seattle?
>>
>>28083635
>;_;
Wh-what did I say?
>>
>>28083681
>Maybe Portland or Seattle?
hipster fgt
>>
Nevada.

Not for Vegas, although gambling and drinking are the absolute tits. Just let me be a desert rat, shoot my guns, and ride my motorcycles year-round in peace.

Seriously considering getting my green card and just fucking off after schools done, more work for me down there anyway.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.