[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we post what "H E R" name is and add something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 16
File: 4L_Tp08zzJT.jpg (193 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
4L_Tp08zzJT.jpg
193 KB, 700x700
ITT: we post what "H E R" name is and add something if you'd like

>Ashley
>>
>Kailey
://
>>
I don't wanna type her name cause it will make me mad but there is something I'd like to add:

Fuck you. I hate you. I wanna see you again but I'll hate you until then
>>
>Judaisha
>>
File: Shhh.gif (477 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
Shhh.gif
477 KB, 500x200
>>28081325
Jaenie.

What.
A.
Fucking.
Waste.
>>
>HK

Foreign and highly specific name so I'd only say her initials.
She's married though, and probably wouldn't think about me that kinda way.

But it was literally love at first sight for me, even 5 years later.
>>
>>28081325
>Eve
A liar.
>>
>>28081325
>can't think of a single girl
Feels like nothing t b h famalam
>>
>Erica

Sorry for being a coward.
>>
File: 1459885756214.jpg (541 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1459885756214.jpg
541 KB, 1280x1280
>jack

haha it hurts so much because you tried to not make it hurt so much, also im much better looking and have bigger boobs (which i know you like) then HER. her? shes uggo.

a living meme im sorry
>>
>>28081641
than*

fuck

originala ommmcet
>>
>Lisa

Sorry..
>>
Ashley I fucking miss you
You're my sick obsession even though you moved on and I "moved on" and I haven't seen you in 2 years
You're my first and only true love
You were the one

Now I'm only a shattered person that's really fucked in the head with serious mental problems and a tendency to abuse drugs

I hate life but you were my shinning light of hope in the darkness
You made me a better person
I should've killed myself when it was relative to you
>>
>>28081325
SARAH
i know you liked to be called alex, but it fit too well
I lied, dammit. i never really did stop caring for you.
>>
>>28081325
"Fran"
I miss you so much. your hugs, your kisses, everything, I still wating here, as always.
>>
File: batman9 pt2.png (296 KB, 861x451) Image search: [Google]
batman9 pt2.png
296 KB, 861x451
>>28082614
lol no way
you dodged a bullet homie
>>
>>28081641
You're fucking pathetic. No wonder he went with someone else.
>>
>>28081325
>right hand
We've been going strong for years but the antidepressants are just making it worse.
>>
Stacy.

I'm going to tell her this year. I know it probably won't work out but if not then I can finally move on.
>>
>>28081325
Raven
You're perfect.
It was all my fault.
>>
>Indonesia
I'll get you.
>>
Zoe.

Your birthday is in a few days. I hope everything is going well for you. I wonder if you have a new guy you love and who makes you happy.
>>
>Valeria
I just gave up before even trying. I know I was gonna get rejected anyway. I never got to hang out with her anyway, she was just plain uninterested. But I've been thinking of her, she is really gorgeous.

>Ana
I resent her for getting back with her boyfriend, isn't that lame? It was my fault and all but I still think it was a shit move on her part and it happened just when I decided I'd set the spaghetti aside and make a move.
Now I just try to feel better thinking that she might miss me and that she regrets picking him Though I know that's just impossible and I'm just making up a fantasy it's the only way to deal with the sense of failure inside me.
the day after they got together she told me "Anon! I care a lot about you!" as she saw me. I've been acting cold on her most of the time, mostly for feeding my fantasy
>>
>>28082689
She's studing in another country. That's why I miss her.
>>
Sam,

You fucking ghost me for a week and a half because you "just havent been paying attention" are you fucking kidding me? Do i mean so little to you?
>>
>Ashley

..:---:
>>
>>28083123
If she's in burgerstan I'd be intrigued to see if we're talking about the same person
>>
>>28083147
Oh i forgot to add

>I give up on you. You were everything i wanted but you dont give enough of a shit to make it worth it.
>>
>>28083198
No homie, she's in Argentina.
>>
>>28083236
Ah. Thank goodness. I wish you all the best then my friend
>>
Lauren the horse girl
>>
>>28083263
For you too my robot friend
>>
Taylor
I love you and miss you. You are my soul mate.
>>
the only girl i've ever loved is the one in my dreams every now and then but i never remember her name when i wake up.
>>
>>28081984
How did you meet this Sarah? Curious since I also know a Sarah who is probably a boy irl
>>
>Janessa

I don't know if you like me, or if you're just that playful and nice with everyone. Probably the latter.
Either way, I want to be by your side. Whenever we finish talking and you have to get back to work or something, I feel really dazed, awkward, and uneasy.

I can't play this game anymore. I gotta know how you feel.
>>
>Stella
you lived in a different country, and we eventually fell out of contact. you were very sweet, and i still miss you, even though i haven't seen you in almost 2 years now
>>
File: 1457668586486.jpg (79 KB, 900x598) Image search: [Google]
1457668586486.jpg
79 KB, 900x598
Lapis

I fuckin miss her, guys.
>>
>>28083093
I was going to churn out a blog post for making me recall these girls but it was reply too long. You saved yourself.
Just a piece of advice robotroniks:
Ostracize me as a normie if you want. I can get along with girls and I've known plenty of them. It's not hard for me. But this girl was the only chance I had to get a girl in at least 3 years. And I sperged.
So even if you go out, meet qts, and get fit and all that jazz.. doesn't mean you can get a girl. It takes not being a pussy and figuring out why and when the fuck they are signaling attraction and how to go on with the protocol and when they say they're not interested but they are. And even then, they're fucking crazes. Three years ago I actually dated a girl that was a fucking craze and she made me not want to date anymore.
Also I know you guys don't like us who are non virgins and not socially awkward and so on. But some of us are still having it hard somehow, there's more to life than secs
>>
>Lucia

We kissed, we had like 4 conversations in all our life and they were more meaningful and deeper than all the millions of shitty meaningless conversations i have with dumb normies everyday.

She was a liar, we talked about being in a relationship, everything felt so good and after i kissed her i was just so happy but then everytime i asked her out she would say yes and then come up with an excuse or just plain out ignore me, i bursted out on her in person to get a real consisten answer, Yes or no, and somehow she managed to dodge it again. Stopped talking to her and i still feel a mix of hate love regret and uncertainty about if what i did was right or no

It felt like when you are playing snakes and ladders, i landed on square 99 and there was a fucking snake to square 1 it sucked so much
>>
>>28083583
Well i'm a fucking assburger lord, but i can have a social life, thanks to the fucking therapist.
>>
>>28083321
>>28083321
Literally perfect, aye?
>>
>Corbyn

You make me hate myself a little less.
>>
Kirstin,

It's been 8 years now. Not a day has gone by without me thinking of you. Every night I see your face. I was too young and unwell for us, but all the excuses and explanations in the world will never change the fact that you'll never come back to me.

It was stupid to ask if you still thought of me and if you had anything to ask me. I knew the answers would come back "no", but you can't blame a man for trying.

But I'm all out of words now, and I'm all out of trying. I haven't bothered in 3 years. In fact, I'm all out of years too. I know now that being with you is the best it's ever gonna get. I don't need us to have meant something, I don't need to be your greatest love. I don't even need to be remembered. All I need is for you to find some peace in this world, and to have your immaculate soul loved as you loved mine. So all I can do is wish you all the best, and I promise that as long as I live you will still have all my hope.
>>
>>28083878
Anon
Your pain brings me to tears because I have felt similar feels
Similar situation however not stretching out that many years
>tfw you can't stop crying
>>
>>28083400
>school
But she was a lesbian the whole time, 100% girl in that sense.
The only girl i ever will love like that, once in a lifetime you know
>>
>>28083940
I'm sorry if I upset you Anon; just wanted to get that out. The 8-9 year span is tough, cause the longer you go, the stronger the hollow feeling of "She's gone. She is really gone" becomes

She has ruled me for 4000 days now. Everything, everywhere has been soaked in her. Everything is stained with her. I want to erase her past so that my crimson hands are white again.

Not being able to get someone out of your head is just about the loneliest feeling in the world.

Oh, and don't see her again. I thought it would give me some closure. But when I turned to say "I still love you", the words stuck in my throat. I knew it wouldn't matter either way, so I just walked out.

"Okay, well... have a nice life I guess" she said.
>>
>Jennifer

Can't stop thinking about her, still haven't lost the chance yet.
>>
Jade
Bloxxity blox
>>
Kelly or Kelsey, she used both names so idk which, if any, were her real name
>>
>>28083354
>I love you and miss you. You are my soul mate.
nah soulmates don't exist, my dude
>>
Chloe

Sorry I never said goodbye
>>
waiting for my name to be called come on boys
>>
She browses this board and has a somewhat unique name.

You're a bitch
>>
>>28085148
>waiting for my name to be called come on boys

Agatha, Olga, Bertha, Janine, Kayla, Maria
>>
>>28085255
What did she to do you anon? Dont be a pussy and just say her name
>>
>>28085285
You picked the most fat white woman sounding names
>>
>>28081325
>Shannon
My best friend, my lover, my everything. Been together for 2 years now, all my happiness is because of you
>>
File: 1426858342702s.jpg (5 KB, 250x175) Image search: [Google]
1426858342702s.jpg
5 KB, 250x175
>>28083708
probably not

at least I don't have to figure that out because she won't give me a chance to
>>
>Morgan

i cant stop thinking about you
>>
>>28085293
She doesn't deserve to know how I think about her
>>
>>28081325
Ro-Tishea
>>
>Rita

i just wish things could have been different
>>
>>28085414
What does it start with?
>>
>>28083354
My name is Taylor. Do you mean me?
>>
File: 1427772729220.png (11 KB, 402x383) Image search: [Google]
1427772729220.png
11 KB, 402x383
>>28086097
A letter

AN ORIGINAL COMMENT WAS MADE HERE
>>
Chelsea the femanon.
>>
File: oh boy.png (156 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
oh boy.png
156 KB, 500x667
Eliza. I understand she is a """"fembot"""" meme but she is just so cute and lovable
>>
>Emily

Just fucking give me a sign if you're interested or not and stop jerking me around, REEEEE
>>
Erica

I just want to be close to you again
>>
> Kristen
The emulsion of love and lust that set my heart on fire. It was so meaningful and yet trivial. I could never understand or control it. Her touch was intoxicating. A look from her sent my soul reeling. It was so intimate and passionate and warm and loving but then other times nothing. In hindsight the strangest thing but at the time I didn't think anything of it. I just wanted another hit. Not being able to withstand the harsh juxtaposition any longer I sent her away. Perhaps I subconsciously hoped she would return and then I would know she really did care. That was three years ago.

One of the hardest lessons in life is sometimes when things are gone they're gone. All the thinking and hoping and deserving won't bring them back.
>>
I wish there was a her. I haven't been interested in anyone for years now. It's simultaneously freeing and empty feeling.
>>
>>28081325
Tamar. But I'm over her now.
>>
>>28086240
dont be her bitch, budddddy
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 498x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 498x479
Anon,

You lead me on and I hate you for it
>>
>>28081325
>Olivia
>Andi
FUCK ME I ONLY KNEW THEM FOR A YEAR
>>
>Belen

Now she has a boyfriend who is shorter and objectively uglier than me, he is more buffed and has a job though while I'm a literal skeleton. I would hate fuck her anytime, we live in the same city but I haven't seen her in like 4 years
>>
File: tear.jpg (8 KB, 164x164) Image search: [Google]
tear.jpg
8 KB, 164x164
>Elizabeth

You actually fulfilled the 'goes out with his best friend' cliche.
>>
>>28081325
Jade, I hope you fucking get raped and die, you fucking bitch

You could have just said yes to one date
>>
>>28085255
Was it Anastasia?
>>
Alicia

You'll always embody the shit that got away from me
>>
>cocaine

miss u bb
>>
>Shiloh

Thanks for loudly calling me your bitch in public about 1,000,000 times. Now everyone in town knows me as that weirdo who is definitely Shiloh's bitch.
>>
I'm not going to post her name but I'll post one with the same meaning.

Sophia.
>>
Amber

Fuck you WHORE. You ruined me. YOU FUCKING RUINED ME. It sickens me that you have brought a human being into this fucking world. I am terrified for that baby. I wish you never existed. I wish your whole family never existed. You're all leeches and scum. Fuck you.
>>
>>28081325

>Tania was her name

I was so close to being happy, all I had to do was tell her, now I'm here, and she's not with me.
The day we stopped talking was when I understood I wouldnt ever be happy
>>
Bethany

I miss you ;_;
>>
Hey Dominique thanks for turning me into the kind of man who drinks hard liquor out of a pitcher and sings along badly to old love songs.

I still love you.
>>
anna. can't beleive i made you a christmas gift and you were jewish.
>>
>>28081325
>Kyle
pLEASE PLEASE notice me you adorable autist i'm begging you

>Nate
Sorry
>>
>Cunt
That's your new name now bitch.
>>
>L y n n
I'll keep posting your name until you come back.
Not cool how you left things
>>
>>28081325
Who is it ?

Original comment.
>>
>>28081325
>Harriet

Fantastic ass.
>>
>>28088439
Cmon Lynn, pull your head in, mate. This is unacceptable.
>>
>Martina

Oneitis
>>
>None
Don't know any IRL girls.
>>
File: 1443975192888.gif (888 KB, 400x181) Image search: [Google]
1443975192888.gif
888 KB, 400x181
Reyhan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjaF7XhVa4o
>>
>J.

I only talked to her for one month but it has been 2 years since the last time i saw her, and I still think about her sometimes.
What's funny is that she isn't even that hot and we weren't even that close to each other.
>>
File: margs.png (225 KB, 800x386) Image search: [Google]
margs.png
225 KB, 800x386
Margaret
You should have let me explain
I don't even mind losing my significant other
I just miss my best friend
>>
>Sofia
I'm sorry.
You were nice.
>>
>>28081325
>Emma

Where are you now? Come back to me baby
>>
>Vienne

I swear I wouldve given us a chance if you wouldve just told me you liked me. Now i had to hear about it at your funeral. I wish I could have finished my song with you... Ill dedicate my next piece to you.
>>
Caroline, give a dog a bone
>>
>>28083417
That feel. I know it well
>>
>leticia
At the beginning i only liked you because i thought you liked me back. Now i can't get over you
>>
>>28081325
>Stella
sigh go
>>
>sitting here hopping that maybe oneitis is lurking this thread and will see her name
this is fucking sad
>>
>All these horrible names

Fucking go for someone with a normal name
>>
>>28090240
Nome de latino sujo. Eca.
>>
>>28085255
it starts with N or M?
>>
Ellie

People like you can vote. That's crazy.
>>
File: 1457372216172.jpg (28 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1457372216172.jpg
28 KB, 600x600
>>28090313
> women on r9k
> falling for women from r9k
> something sad on r9k
> people getting laid through r9k
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.