[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinnitus gen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
that feel when tinnitus makes you realize nearly all of your problems before it were temporary, and the reality that this is real and constant sets in and you can never go back to comfortably complaining about shit that doesn't matter

BECAUSE NOW YOU CAN ACTUALLY HEAR YOUR INTERNAL SCREAMING
FOREVER

I miss peaceful sleep so much, I think I might kill myself

How do other bots with this cope? How did you get your t? I hope you guys didn't give it to yourself like I did. The fucking depression and regret is a physical weight on me
>>
>>28080713
I used to have the type of tinnitus that made you hear your own heartbeat as a thumping or whooshing sound. Shit sucks but I don't get it much at all anymore. As for the ringing, you should try using white noise to help out with that. William Shatner had white noise treatment for tinnitus, you should ask him about it.
>>
>>28080957
I can't fucking bear night anymore
Trying to sleep in a literal sea of REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
It's a death sentence, it's agony
>>
>>28081734
How did you get yours?
>>
>>28080713
try moving your neck around
>>
>>28082334
Someone shot a gun off near me without telling me to put my plugs in :/ How'd you get yours?
>>28082385
In what fashion, moving my neck around makes my ears... do things they used not to
Makes them harder to pop, sound feels different depending on the angle, all sorts of bullshit that triggers my autism hard
>>
>>28082467
if you keep moving your neck in circular motions then your tinnitus will probably go away
>>
I've had the ringing and the heart beating in my head for as long as I can remember. Sometimes it gets infuriating, but your mind can get used to it. Half of the time I mask it with music anyway, so fuck it.

I don't even think it's related to any other health problems so double fuck it.
>>
>>28082719
I can't mask it with music, for some fucking reason as soon as I start to focus on the music the REEEEEE is just as noticable as music itself
Being constantly aware of it is a death sentence for me because it triggers the fuck out of my autistic personality
>>28082652
I hope you're not fucking with me
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.