[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since Chads are born and not made, what are the tell tale signs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: reeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (53 KB, 500x293) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
53 KB, 500x293
Since Chads are born and not made, what are the tell tale signs a very small kid will become a Chad??
>>
>>28080711
The parents.
Having worked in grocery/retail forever, you can always spot chad & stacey raising their future little shitbirds.
>>
>>28080711
that fucking bitch overreacting make me want to punch her.
>>
>>28080711
>He doesn't know that Chad comes out of the womb that way.
>A full grown man fucking bitches.
>>
>>28080711
If the dads last name is thunder and the moms last name is cock
>>
>>28081091
A real autist here, folks.
>>
>>28081197
m8 you serious? its a fucking joke....
>>
>>28080751

true my dad is basically a old foriegn chad. My little brother is a chad. Me though, I turned out the complete opposite. I got my mom's side, my mom's dad was probably into technology and stuff.
>>
>>28081233
Don't try and back your way out of it
>>
>>28081702
>foreign
>chad

k
>>
cockiness is a big one

cocky little shits usually grow up to be some type of chad
>>
>>28080751

Alexander laykois you
>>
Depends on his comedy act and how nice his smile is.

Short guys are clowns. They know it. They have to be. Same with bald guys and fat guys. To even the score they try to win on high personality points vs physical attributes. So those guys act out.

Basically Kevin Hart's whole career and persona. He drops it down to his normal self sometimes in movies when things get serious.

Everything else is an act.
>>
>>28080711
Chad's are made not born.

You are born a baby, You are innocent. All babies that do not have disorders are born on the same level.

A truly hard red pill to swallow, I'm sure.
>>
>>28082562
>same with fat guys
This. Had a friend in HS who was a fat ginger and girls were all fucking over him.
>>
Chads are almost ALWAYS bullies when they are young. They may stop doing it when they're older or just do it in less obvious ways but when they are young they can get away with it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.