[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does 4chan have so many mudslimes and fundies on it now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Christian Nation.jpg (50 KB, 550x476) Image search: [Google]
Christian Nation.jpg
50 KB, 550x476
Why does 4chan have so many mudslimes and fundies on it now? 4chan used to be a solely atheist website. Now its full of religious people and "agnostics" who try desperately to fit in with the status quo.

You can't even just call yourself agnostic. You can either be an Agnostic theist or an Agnostic Atheist.

This is all beside the point though. Religious people are the cancer killing the planet. They are the cause of every war in history. Science also proves that god does not exist through the burden of proof.
>>
File: da1.png (178 KB, 680x547) Image search: [Google]
da1.png
178 KB, 680x547
>>28080599
>Science also proves that god does not exist through the burden of proof.
Try a little harder next time
>>
>>28080599
>Religious people are the cancer killing the planet

This but you can't shit on christianity on the internet anymore with those tips fedora memes
>>
>>28080599
I was an atheist until god spoke to me personally now I'm just another christian that sins all the time
>>
>>28080599
Christ transcends nation, race, gender, politics, language, and time.

Also fuck Republicans.
>>
>>28080599
>tfw finding a white traditional qt is now next to impossible
>tfw atheistic values literally destroyed society.

I really don't know what to feel anymore, seeing you hating on God, while people like you pride themselves on accepting homosexuality, trans people, feminism and overall degeneracy.

You can't deny that Western Europe went into decline since Atheistic values became more widespread and accepted. It's gotten so bad, that people literally defend those that rape their kinswomen.

Are religious people cancerous ? Might be, but at least they are rational and will defend their women.
>>
File: 1443072245337.jpg (379 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1443072245337.jpg
379 KB, 1111x597
>>28080840
>christians
>rational

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>28080599
Atheism became uncool since fedora tippers started popping up and people were having so much fun taking the piss out of them.
To be honest though there is nothing wrong with shitting on religion, though you've got to be baiting with that last sentence. That's why attacking religion became unpopular.

>>28080840
Correlation doesn't imply causation.
>>
>>28080599
>Science also proves that god does not exist through the burden of proof.

This is why when someone tells me they are an atheist I immediately disregard anything they have to say because its pointless talking to a dumbass. I'll even give you a hint fundy: You cant get proof from Inductive reasoning aka Science.
>>
>>28080599

I'm atheist, but I tend to keep it to myself. I'm not going to argue over beliefs or a lack of beliefs. It never goes anywhere, and people just get heated over it.
>>
More concerned with the fags on here desu. Literally can't stop posting about how much they love cock.
>>
>>28081062
In a religious society, you'd have people opposing immigration and people would be protective of their land. You'd also have normal women, who only want to be your loving housewife. Masculinity would be encouraged, rather than equality/bleeding hard mentality.

Yes, christians are rational when it comes to basic human nature. In the end of the day, don't come crying to me when Muhammad wants to enforce cultural appreciation.

In the end of the day, Atheists are just sjw lite.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.