[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good boy band
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: garagebandnazi.png (614 KB, 6336x2192) Image search: [Google]
garagebandnazi.png
614 KB, 6336x2192
I keep having a dream that Wojak, Pepe and Gondola formed a garage band and called it Good boy band, if they did what would be the lyrics to the songs they would sing?

>fuck that feel its the last time I felt it, after all this pain I was the one that dealt it!!
>>
>FUCK A FEEL THAT YOU FELT ITS NOT TRUE, ALL THIS PAIN WAS CAUSED BY A JEW. STRANGE MAGIC TAKE THE RED PILL MAKE ME MAKE IT TO A NORMIE
>>
someone pls respond this dream is fucking bugging me
>>
File: JUSTFUCKINGGIVEMEAYOU.jpg (7 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
JUSTFUCKINGGIVEMEAYOU.jpg
7 KB, 236x236
>>28080693
>REEEEEEEE FUCK YOU FUCKING ROBOTS CUNTS SUCKING TWATS ALL I WANNA DO IS FUCKING BE HAPPY AND FUCKING SOLVE ME GOD DAMN DREAM
I FUCKING SPENT A WHOLE FUCKING HOUR WORKING ON THAT THING ON MS PAINT AND MAKING A NICE FUCKING SCENARIO FOR IT AND ALL YOU FUCKING DO IS FOLLOW SOME SHITTY FEMBOT
>THIS WAS GONNA BE FUCKING FUN AND WE COULD OF MADE SOME SWEET FUCKING MUSIC

fuck ya'll
>>
>>28080592
I liked your thread family memeber!~
>>
File: thread.jpg (59 KB, 625x351) Image search: [Google]
thread.jpg
59 KB, 625x351
rip op's dream band
>>
>>28080592
Talking in my sleep
It takes faith
I couldn't leap
knocked out of orbit, I fell like a wren
your chad's gf, that feel when
*guitar solo
>>
>>28080592
gondola seems like a poor choice for guitar, maybe vocals
>fug
>>
File: image.png (78 KB, 399x240) Image search: [Google]
image.png
78 KB, 399x240
>I felt it once now I've felt it twice
>treatment from girls is never nice
>>
POOPOO PEE PEE
THERE AINT NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
I LOVE TENDIES
AND GBP
I'M A ROBOT
NOT A FUCKING NORMIE

hey, you, anon you look sad
Is it because life got you down,
Because you're not Chad?
You hardly talk to anyone in your town
Your always wear
A sad frown
Normies try to stifle us
But you gotta make a fuss
MISCHIEF is the only way to go
When a normie tells you stop,.just say NO!
>>
File: 1461218286208.jpg (1008 KB, 1000x7500) Image search: [Google]
1461218286208.jpg
1008 KB, 1000x7500
One free bump for OP
OP maybe you can try doing a vocaroo
>>28080592
>>
>>28081273
I'll post a completed version tommorrow but I have no mic :(
>>
>>28080592
I wish we could help with the lyrics, you might not get anything good here. Make some feely music anon
>>
>>28080592

Throw popo in there as the singer
>>
How the hell did we wind up like this?
Why weren't we able, to see the signs that we missed
And try turn the tables
>>
I HATE NORMIE SCUM
I HATE NORMIE SCUM
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.