[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, when did you realize that you are just an orbiter?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 1386558656570.jpg (22 KB, 247x232) Image search: [Google]
1386558656570.jpg
22 KB, 247x232
So, when did you realize that you are just an orbiter?
>>
I realized we're orbiting the sun when I was about 5
>>
>>28080493
The earth is in the center
>>
>>28080432
But I don't hang around with girls. Realised years ago that hanging around with girls you're interested in in hopes that they'll reciprocate your feelings is futile.

It's much easier to live through life just not trying instead of trying and failing constantly. Not everybody is destined to make it so I don't want to waste time finding out if I will. I'd rather check out of society altogether.
>>
>>28080432
7th grade, when a girl I'd made laugh told me "Ok, it's not funny anymore."
>>
In real life? at around 19-20. Online probably 16-17. Have always noticed online how guys flock to girls like flies on shit and never bought into that mess
>>
>>28080514

execute this man
>>
I stopped that nonsense in college. I ask girls out early. If they say no, I cut off all contact. I try to not become emotionally into them either. To be honest I preferred being an orbiter somewhat because of the friendship. But It was also depressing the fuck out of me.

I feel like no matter what I lose.
>>
>Have no social contacts
>Orbiter

What?
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 320x243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 320x243
>>28080432
Nah, robots are more like comets

Aimlessly hurdling through the universe, cold and alone
>>
>>28080588
>being this naive

lel
>>
>>28080620

It's well established in our book that earth orbits the sun
>>
I was 4. I was orbiting a girl who had like 5 guys on her, I thought she was pretty cute, and she one day decided to hang with me and lay her head in my lap, she even went full out and asked me to help her when she used the slide and catch her on the way down. We were the same age and I do not know where she learned this sorcery to drive me crazy (yeah I do her dad and one of the teachers in the school are in jail for pedo shit) anyway, it drove me mad and I orbited her even when in 7th grade I told her and her bf I would be lookout for adults, as her bf got in her pants. Yes I watched.
>>
>>28080432
Never. I don't really want a gf, so I'm just friends with a couple girls.
>>
>>28080706
I watched the 13 year old chad and her attempt sex as I stood there watching, I realized this may be something about who I am, and yeah there was another guy lookout.
>>
just last year but she isn't around here anymore so is all good, for now
>>
>>28080432
>orbiter
>implying friendzone?

Well.....when I was in high school I think I was what you would call an orbiter with this one girl for 4 years. When she hooked up with Chad and became his cum dump, he dumped her and upgraded to cum_dump2.0; she came around and asked me if I still cared about her? I said "No" and never spoke to her again. At the time I had too much self respect for leftovers. I'm 28 now, I work from home and have had no contact with any other females aside from my younger sister whom I only see on Thanksgiving and Christmas, otherwise we don't speak. She has a family etc. life now, there's no point in communication really. Mother passed away.
>>
>>28080432
It took me a long time. At first she seemed very interested and initiated contact with me, showed lots of positive physical cues and flirted with me, etc.

Now she just hands me one-word replies and never initiates. And she hardly remembers any of the details of things I tell her about my life, whereas she used to be very attentive before.

I think she's sensed my beta-ness and got bored. It's a shame because I think we're compatible on many levels, it had so much potential.
>>
>>28080706
>>28080768

I remember then becoming very distant with girl until about 15, lol not long, I became to orbit another girl as she sucked guys cocks, I told her she was better than that and she treated me like shit, rinse and repeat about 3 more times until now. All through those times I asked out other girls but they kept saying no, even one was 400 pounds. I was not ugly the girls I orbited enjoyed even taking my cock out and measuring etc. They just never wanted me as a bf. I am still virgin.
>>
>>28080538
Bingo, the only way to win is not to play.
>>
>>28080915
>I was not ugly the girls I orbited enjoyed even taking my cock out and measuring etc.
Wat
>>
File: 1459032508542.gif (2 MB, 400x332) Image search: [Google]
1459032508542.gif
2 MB, 400x332
>>28080432
I would need to know any girls in the first place to be an orbiter.
>>
>>28080868
Whoa desu... that feel
>>
>tfw oribiting a trap

im so fucking pathetic
>>
>>28080432
When she told me about all the gifts she got from dudes she didn't like. While I had one for her in my car ;-;. Ended up not giving it to her and got the fuck out.
>>
>>28080432

I don't orbit girls for the simple fact that if there is no initial attraction from the girl you want to be with, there's virtually no chance you're going to actually fuck this girl or have a relationship with her.

The exceptions being you have something else to offer; money, stability etc.
>>
>>28081110
True story. Can you relate?

I used to have an imaginary girlfriend but now I can't even really imagine what that would be like anymore. The media I consume doesn't have a lot of relationship stuff in it so I can't really picture it. Before mum passed my parents had been divorced since I was 5. I avoided sister's wedding because it would have been strange and awkward for me.
>>
I'm 24 years old. Not only have I never had a girlfriend or even a kiss, but I've also never orbited anyone.

So fucking pathetic
>>
When I was taking her pants off and she gets a phone call and has to leave.
>>
>>28080682
Read more books you tard
>>
>>28081310

Look at the bright side, if you were a 24 year khv gf-less virgin who orbited a girl, you would be an even bigger loser than you are now.
>>
>>28081356
it isnt possible to be a bigger loser than i am now
>>
>>28080432
When I drove her to her friend's house for a party and she didn't invite me in. Went down the block and sat staring into space for a bit before going home to lie down
>>
>>28080432
I went to her club meeting and talked to her for a bit (mostly answering me in short perfunctory sentances) before letting her alone and she immediately went over to Chad and laughed and touched his arm

I just got up and left
>>
>>28080432
Never desu. I decided when I was 6 years old that women were a shit show and never got invovled with females (I almost did when I was in high school, but those were my hormones speaking until I had a reality check after finding out that a female's gait changes when they're not virgins anymore).
>>
I wish I could be an orbiter again. I gave up after about 6 months because I was so pissed off that she picked Chad. Looking back, I was happiest as an orbiter.
>>
>>28080602
>depressing the fuck out of me.
holy shit this

i just stopped my 3 month orbit of a girl i met at uni, and i feel so much fucking better. should have stopped way sooner since i knew she had a bf after the first week pretty much
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.