[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you still living? What do you contribute to society?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1458687852223.jpg (427 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1458687852223.jpg
427 KB, 800x1000
Why are you still living? What do you contribute to society? All you fucks do is Shitpost on r9k and whine about being virgins. Why should I pay taxes for sorry ass' welfare? What are you doing for America. If you can't get yourself to get up and fucking try you should kill yourself. You might actually be useful for once if you did it. Get a job, get a life, get money and live the American dream.
>>
i work and all i do is shit post on r9k.

come at me op, i prob pay more taxes than you do.
>>
File: Just_watching_a_moive_in_france.jpg (105 KB, 684x606) Image search: [Google]
Just_watching_a_moive_in_france.jpg
105 KB, 684x606
>contribute to society
>>
>>28080012
Good for you champ. You aren't useless.
>>
What are you going to do about it? Kill me?
>>
But if I kill myself, I'll miss all of the cool shit in the future.
>>
>>28080058
No use. You'll realize how much of a waste of space you are at some point. You'll bite the bullet then.
>>
Thanks for the free money wagecuck
>>
>>28079990
Why is the happy anime girl telling me to kill myself? That's not nice of her.
>>
>>28079990
I have a job and pay taxes you dick.

I don't even live in America.

What's your fucking problem?
>>
>why should i pay taxes for sorry ass' welfare?
because there's nothing you can do about it, cucky. why should i work so that fags like you think i'm less pathetic?
>>
I ask not what I can do for society but what society can do for me. Noone complain about being virgin btw, we complain about women not being virgins. Anywho, I think you've wasted enough time. Mush mush! Neety needs some stuff.
>>
>>28079990
This board may be in need of change, but you are going about it the wrong way OP. You're using a cudgel where a scalpel is required, and in doing so you lower yourself to the same level as the people who inspired this hateful post.
>>
I shitpost on r9k and make 60k/year. Don't worry, I'm not a parasite. You a libertarian too?
>>
There is no reason to bully neets. Nothing glorious about working, you lose your time, your health, your life for a paycheck you can spend.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.