[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you play with your friends, /r9k/? Or better yet, what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1445784966686.jpg (82 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
1445784966686.jpg
82 KB, 600x720
What do you play with your friends, /r9k/?

Or better yet, what would you play with them, if you had any?

Just dance? Smash? LoL? WoW?
>>
I don't like video games or people
>>
>>28079955
Nothing cause i rather just fap to some 2D animation.
>>
>>28079955

>friends

What are these "friends" you speak of?
>>
>>28079955
>implying people in r9k have friends
>>
>>28080023
Well yes as there are some attention whore fags in this board, but you know it varies.
>>
>>28079955
I've always preferred playing gaymes single player.
>>
>normalfag thread
>literal anime whore OP
>>
File: smug enough.jpg (203 KB, 1134x768) Image search: [Google]
smug enough.jpg
203 KB, 1134x768
My friends and I pass the sticks when playing fighters and souls games. Its pretty fun to play drunk souls with my friends and have one guy completely fuck up the build we were going for and have to just deal with it. Sometimes those points actually come in handy later when we try boss weapons other times they remain useless.
>>
I shoot the shit about Hearthstone and Smash. Don't actually play much because Hearthstone isn't a competitive game and I'm bad at smash. Would play the shit out of Splatoon with people if I could have been bothered to get a piiU when splatoon was big.

The MMO model of social interaction is way too fucking social for me; it's unpleasant. Would rather stick to games where the gameplay does the talking.
>>
File: miku.jpg (60 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
miku.jpg
60 KB, 512x512
Monster Hunter, Uncharted, and FFXIV. Those are my favorites. What else? Too bad I have no friends. I just run with pugs. At least their retarded behavior is good for some good laughs.
>>
>we use to play cod game

i got into a car accident and he got a ps4. me with no job anymore i couldn't buy one.
>>
File: file.png (237 KB, 720x539) Image search: [Google]
file.png
237 KB, 720x539
I dunno. video games are too exhausting and there's no wonder anymore like when I was a kid. sometimes I play animal crossing but I've pretty much exhausted everything to do in that game
>>
>>28079955
When I had a friend, before he moved, we played smash ALOT. We played Nintendo games long story short, both new and old: Wii U through NES.
>>
>>28080686
i like mhfu on psp. i have 1300 hours all alone. never managed to connect ps3 online to play with people. i never wanted to buy nintendo garbage with my gbp. wish mh was more popular in the west :c
>>
>>28081651
I just started playing that one today
I have like 450 in mh4 but it's easier with multiplayer.
>>
>>28079955
Nice dubs.

Actual normie friends?

I wouldn't play anything, years of ut99 have left me with a power level that surpasses mortals.

They'd just get in my way and piss me off, or put up no fight at all.

I'd be down for guitar hero tho. I can't even shred on my actual guitar so it wouldn't be as bad.
>>
I play Smash with my brother and Arcana Heart 3/DoA5 with my other friends. Fighting games are the best with friends
>>
>>28081707
i also tried ffxiv, but i stopped because i dont like interacting with people also the sub sucks, same with LoL. rn i mostly play mhfu and morrowind
>>
I used to play Dota a lot but it honestly just pisses me off now, I don't play very much anymore

I get frustrated when I lose but I don't get happy when I win
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.