[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Start taking psychadelics. It changes your outlook on things.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: 1460529104810[1].png (262 KB, 446x456) Image search: [Google]
1460529104810[1].png
262 KB, 446x456
Start taking psychadelics. It changes your outlook on things. Shrooms in mild doses increases imagination and creativity.
>>
>>28079943
Yeah they also mess with your kidneys after awhile. Have fun, bro.
>>
File: 1390287970239.jpg (34 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
1390287970239.jpg
34 KB, 620x620
Anon, I would, but see, I have no money, no place to do them where I would feel safe and happy, no friends that are into that sort of thing that I enjoy being around, etc.

I'm sure I will find a way to do them eventually. It is literally one of my most coveted dreams to do shrooms and LSD.
>>
>>28079943
I want to try
But ill never have a contact

pls legalize it for me government
>>
>>28079959
>Yeah they also mess with your kidneys after awhile. Have fun, bro.

Everything in moderation.
>>
>>28080003

Hey... anon... dream market...
>>
>>28079943
Before doing psychedelics
>suicidal but scared of dying
>depressed
>uncomfortable with self image

After doing psychedelics
>suicidal and ready
>depressed
>just accepted that i am shit and hate myself
>>
>>28080003
1p lsd is legal in most places
>>
>>28079987
Where you at? I can be your psychedelic friend. Just let me know ahead of time so I can buy them off tor.
>>
I'd kind of like to try shrooms.. What's the best environment to try them for the first time?
>>
>>28080231

In a rural corner of New England, so probably nowhere near you.

But thanks anon, that's really sweet.
>>
>>28080304
I'm on the other side of the country, oh well.
>>
would if I could get a hold of them.
I have no friends and I am too technologically retarded to use the deep markets safely.
>>
File: 1461366662117.jpg (25 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1461366662117.jpg
25 KB, 400x300
>>28079943
I love shrooms, they never really changed my outlook on much. I've made ridiculously bad decisions on shrooms like driving to another town balls deep in a trip. And I asked my friends dad if I could drive around with him and to try score some meth. He basically went all intervention on me.

Does ket count as psychedelics? I've never worked that one out. I've tripped like....RIGHT out of my body on some ket mixed with mdma. I became a snake and woke up lying on the floor hehe
>>
>>28080414
>score some meth

Never, ever do hard drugs. Soft and psychadelics.

Booze should also be avoided.
>>
>>28080003
You know how simple it is to get a weed hookup right? Every other drug is just one step away from that, go out and ask people for weed and go from there
>>
>>28080450
says the guy who's never done meth.
there's a reason it ruins lives. It's realllllly something.
>>
>>28080450
I wouldn't say never. I'm that guy that wants to try everything once, including smack.
>>
>>28080666
ergo it will ruin your life
i wouldn't fuck with it
>>
>>28080695
>>28080666

Never, do meth. No matter how normal you are, 6 months on meth and you're selling your ass for hits.

It's ruined so many cute girls lives.
>>
File: 1443244975975.jpg (384 KB, 1242x1242) Image search: [Google]
1443244975975.jpg
384 KB, 1242x1242
>>28079943
I really hate psychedelics, more accurately, I hate what they turn people into. It's always the same shit. Turns people into insufferable fags who go on about energy and ego death and vibrations. They'll go from an edgy atheist to some faggot hippy who thinks he's unlocked some kind of secrets to the universe.

What you people need to realize is that throughout history psychedelics have been used by Religious leaders. It's the shamans and the druids and witch doctors who have used them. There's a reason for this. These are people with a strong spiritual side, they have a spiritual and moral foundation, and then taking psychedelics helped them explore this and delve into it. When you're just some faggot with no religion and no spiritual foundation who takes it, you literally have no anchor, and your mind spins into fucking retardo land in which case I've rarely seen people come back from it.

tried acid twice btw so no one thinks I'm knocking it without trying
>>
anything that would make me alpha?
>>
>>28080739
>>28080735
>I've done it.
>It was a fun night.
since I'm not a fucking retard I didn't get addicted to it and sell my ass for more.
>>
>>28080785
Avoiding drugs. reading philosophy, specifically on things like stoicism, and working out.
>>
File: 1351446884287.jpg (264 KB, 937x971) Image search: [Google]
1351446884287.jpg
264 KB, 937x971
I often think that the only reason I'm not a bitter asshole like everyone else on this board is that I've been on psychedelics.
>>
>>28080739
>ruined so many cute girls lives
No sympathy for those cunts, but I will say it's a shame that the first place tweeker bitches lose weight is in their tits.
>>
>>28080779
>I really hate psychedelics, more accurately, I hate what they turn people into. It's always the same shit. Turns people into insufferable fags who go on about energy and ego death and vibrations. They'll go from an edgy atheist to some faggot hippy who thinks he's unlocked some kind of secrets to the universe.

It's a powerful experience. It's directly messing with the software/hardware of your brain to produce POWERFUL spirtual experiences. But it's not real. It's just messing with your Virtual Reality software.

The experience is real though. It's life altering. It makes you a better person.
>>
Is nbome valid?
>>
>>28080786
you thinking that way just illustrates how insidious it really is
lots of addicts gumming dicks in truck stops were just like you at some point, that's how it starts
>>
>>28080831
>It makes you a better person.
It really doesn't. It makes you an insufferable faggot who thinks taking a drug and having a trip is somehow comparable to a life time worth of philosophy and introspection. Psychedelic fags think old philosophers who spend life times on their work and writings, standing on the shoulders of all the philosophers before them and their work, could all have just done acid one time at their buddy Rob's basement and they'd be equally enlightened
>>
>>28079959
No they don't. If they do, cite some sources.
>>
>>28080003
PF tek bro. Spores are legal.
>>
>>28080785
kratom
it's not magic but it eliminates your autism enough for you to handle the rest yourself and genuinely BE URSELF in a natural way
>>
if you wanna have a real good time drop acid
>>
>>28080831
>>28080902
guys i have a radical idea
maybe, just maybe, this isn't a binary thing and it has huge variations with each individual person
>>
>>28080968
>generalizations are never okay because muh individuals

We're speaking in general here anon. Maybe, just maybe, there are trends that speak to the vast majority of people in a certain category.
>>
>>28081009

Even in general you're wrong. Basically no one I knew in my trippin' days would be described by what was posted here;
>>28080779

It honestly reads like someone who's never even been around a trip using pop-culture ideas to describe what they're like.
>>
>>28081048
Except you can look at this very thread and see my generalization was right

>it makes you a better person man
>dude, like, it unlocks the spiritual side of your mind
>you gotta try it dude. you'll see everything differently man. Like I'm way more spiritual now
>>
>>28080201
>suicidal and ready
>still alive and shitposting
heres your (you)
>>
>>28080902
I would say that in general psychedelics make people better overall. I think everyone in the world should have a powerful psychedelic experience at least once in their lives. That would truly benefit humanity as a whole.
>>
>>28080779
this shit. im so enlightened because I believe in karma and I call the earth my mommy. I hate that crap as much as any major religion
>>
>>28081139
I would say in general that's a telltale sign of someone who's never read a book or had any form of abstract thought in their regular life.
>>
File: adsf.jpg (55 KB, 716x724) Image search: [Google]
adsf.jpg
55 KB, 716x724
>>28080779
>talking about "spiritual" shit as if it's real
>calls others faggot hippies

Protip: those shamans are just dumb hippies they aren't "spiritual" cause there is no such thing as spirits
>>
>>28081274
I won't even comment on how valid the belief system is because that's another point entirely. The point I'm making is that they have a belief system. They have a coherent foundation going into the drug, so it's something to hold on to and anchor themselves with. Whether it's right or wrong is meaningless, the point is that they believe it and therefore have a mental landmark to hold on to. When you go in to it with nothing you have no foundation, no anchor, and you spiral into retardation and come out as a complete faggot. Happens time and time again.
>>
The only time I done any sort of psychedelics I pissed myself multiple times and got attacked by a dog. I don't trust my brain to do anything nice for me.
>>
File: 3meopcp.jpg (113 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
3meopcp.jpg
113 KB, 400x400
>>28080211
1p-lsd is pretty dank. be careful though folks. vendors make 1 tab the equivalent of a full trip in my limited experience. I took 2 tabs because I thought it would be weak like street acid. I got way too lysergic because I was already on 3-meo-pcp I was so fucking wonked, narrating my life like it was a commercial
>>
>>28079959
nothing lasts forever duder.
>>
>>28080779
>he thinks spirituality belongs to the religious
>>
>>28081360
thats stupid, y0ure stupid
>>
>>28082011
He doesn't know what Religion means

>>28082077
Good argument dude. It's like this, in case I haven't been clear enough.

A Christian goes intro an acid trip, he's going to frame the whole experience through that perspective. He's going to see it through a Christian lens and he's going to come out of it the same person, with the same beliefs, but will have expended on it and have explored new depths of his faith.

A Pagan druid goes into a trip, he's going to see it in terms of his Gods and his ancestors and he's going to frame it in this perspective. He comes out of it the same person with the same beliefs but with a new and expanded perspective on it.

A 19 year old edgelord goes into a trip he doesn't know what the fuck is going on and he comes out retarded. He had no anchor so it changes his entire sense of self and perspective on life. That's what we see in this thread.

If you're in the state that taking a psychedelic can alter your entire sense of self, then you should really be doing other things before you start taking psychedelics. You need some kind of foundation going into it or else you run the risk of coming out an insufferable faggot, which is incredibly common
>>
>>28080003
research chemicals anon, just pick one that won't kill you if you take too much
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.