[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm about to go to prom guys. >inb4 underage I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: awkward-kiss-lucky-nerd.jpg (135 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
awkward-kiss-lucky-nerd.jpg
135 KB, 600x450
i'm about to go to prom guys.

>inb4 underage

I'm 19 and a high school senior. How do I avoid looking like a sperg at the dance?
>>
dont go to prom retard
>>
>>28079872
literally this
i went and i regret it to this day
>>
>>28079858
If you don't have a date don't go. Everyone there but you is getting laid tonight
>>
>>28079872
>>28079891
but if i am already going, what can i do to not look like an autist?
>>
>>28079872
i also agree, just don't go if your the only one
>>
>>28079872
/thread

No really OP. You're only hurting yourself if you're not a normie, and judging by the fact that you're on this board asking for advice, you probably aren't. Don't go.
>>
>>28079858
you'll regret going if you don't have a date senpai
>>
lolm2k
o
l
m
k
>>
>>28079905
Are proms really like this in America or is this a meme? At my school's prom groups of friends (mostly of the same gender} went together. Don't think any actual couples went.
>>
>>28079907
its not about looking like an autist or not, its about how youre going to feel while youre there and after
im assuming that youre an autistic looser since you made this thread so even if youre going to pull of a nice look, you'll feel discomfort the whole time
just do yourself a favor and dont go
>>
>>28079907
Be drunk.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.