[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Brother has CF >finally hits me he is most likely not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: hellyeah.png (2 KB, 832x64) Image search: [Google]
hellyeah.png
2 KB, 832x64
>Brother has CF

>finally hits me he is most likely not gonna make past 35

Fuck..
>>
What's CF? Cerebral falsy? Just get him drunk and rip his arms off pham
>>
If it makes you feel any better, then that's a good thing.

Earth is over it's carrying capacity. You'd be doing the world and the human race a favour if you killed your bother and then yourself.
>>
>>28079604
Do you mean cystic fibrosis?
>>
>>28079630
cystic fibrosis

original
>>
Good. If he dies first it means you beat him.
>>
I'll tell you what I told my nephews once upon a time...

It was after 9/11,they were 11 and 8 years old then,living in Brooklyn, and had a ringside seat to the paradigm shift,and it scared them shitless. What if it happens again? What if it happens...to them?

I said it could happen again,and they could be caught up in it directly too. But I also said that tragedy and nasty surprises can happen any time. You can get hit by a car,be in the wrong place at the wrong time,but all one can really do is be willing to deal with such stuff when it happens,and not to fear things overly. And also to take careof what need to be done,and to appreciate little things in life. We were in Washington Square Park and the brisk fall afternoon was graced with a spectacular sunset,with wisps of cloud enriched with burning oranges,tangy purples and frosted with the sun's last glimmerings. I pointed and asked them how many of those will any of us see. So appreciate the ones you can.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.