[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's over, we missed out. Middle school, high school, college,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 998x974) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 998x974
It's over, we missed out. Middle school, high school, college, we completely missed out. We'll never truly have friends, get into trouble while having fun, stay out late drinking or doing drugs, go to house parties, have "drama", nothing. Now the best possible chance we have is making good conversation buddies who all already "been there, done that time to grow up" people.
>>
File: 1450135569495.jpg (35 KB, 637x946) Image search: [Google]
1450135569495.jpg
35 KB, 637x946
>>28079519
I made peace with it a long time ago.
Who fucking cares anymore.
>>
>>28079575
I guess I'm still coming to terms that this is my life, I really am a complete loser
>>
>>28079728

I love the hell out of you anon

Don't give up hope
>>
>tfw homeschooled

I didn't even have a chance

I hate my parents for doing this to me, my life has been a huge waste
>>
>>28079519
I did all of that; then junior year I got the crap kicked out of me by some football players as a "joke". The skull fracture and brain damage destroyed my ability to relate to humans.

I remember it; it was nice. Too bad I can no longer do it.
>>
>>28079519
I did a lot of these things, the copious drug use is what led me to withdraw completely and end up here.
>>
>>28079519
>tfw wasn't "properly" bullied in HS and it didn't leave me with any long-term scars (except the early bullying taught me to make myself invisible)
>tfw now i can't relate to normies who loved HS, or to the average robots who were bullied
>tfw was just ignored in college
>tfw still ignored
>>
It's not fair. I wasn't supposed to grow up and still be like this. Things were supposed to work out.
>>
>>28082134
how did they manage to homeschool you but not have enough foresight to foster success?
>>
>>28082134
I'd rather have been home schooled than go to all the nigger infested public shit boxes I went to.
>>
>>28082263
>how did they manage to homeschool you

They didn't, I'm pretty much uneducated

As I said my life has been a waste from something outside of my control and I want to kill myself
>>
I used to feel the same way, but then I started hanging out with my co-workers (who are way older than me) and doing stupid shit and having fun
>>
>>28082134
I was homeschooled anon. At least I am not a degenerate hooked on drugs and sleeping with whores. could be worse.
>>
>>28079519
Your lamenting is justified for the most part. But
>We'll never truly have friends
is something I disagree with. You may be too old to enjoy rebellious, immature relationships, but you can still make good friends and find some awful bitch to drag drama into your life. It's true that your youth is relatively forgettable, but the rest of your life doesn't have to be that way.
>>
>>28079519
been there. fond memories, but i'd like them to stay memories. I'm happy now, just got a job at this lab, feel like im building a future for myself and my girl
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.