[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Typical daily thread about /r9k/ autistic virgins. http://y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Typical daily thread about /r9k/ autistic virgins.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg
>>
>You will never be bullied by a group of qt teenage girls.

Feels bad man.
>>
I wish some qt girls would bully me like that...
I bet they all smothered him and forced him to kiss their butts once they caught him.
>>
What was that kid supposed to do? If he fought back the person recording would show police and then HE'D get charged, along with the video being put up on youtube to make fun of him.

I don't want to believe its getting worse, its not happening, nonononono everything is fine
people are nice, women are nice, everything is fine
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no r9k isn't right everything is fine
>>
>>28079556
>police
>charge
Wot?
Do you think something like that would even happen? The camera guy woul have just grabbed him and smacked him.

In what fucking world do you live? Get off your computer, you've been closed in your room for too long.
>>
>>28079530
This post
I have the same dream
>>
>>28079622
there are many examples of a guy fighting back against a woman and being charged.
>>
File: bully.webm (2 MB, 720x406) Image search: [Google]
bully.webm
2 MB, 720x406
>>28079516
>>28079530
There's always VR, and maybe domineering sexbots if we live that long...
>>
>>28079707
They are kids idiot.
Step out of that bubble, charges don't always appear, i don't know about americans, but here where i live if nothing serious happens, there's never a charge, i've seen kids their age punch girls without many repercussions.
>>
>>28079768
is there more of that ?

comentario originales
>>
>>28079482
GROPE THEM NIGGA JUST DO IT.

I WOULD IF I WERE YOU!.
Your arms are long and their asses are open
>>
>>28079994
Do you not notice the bigger stronger standing Chad behind them?
If the girls didn't destroy him afterward, the Chad sure would.
>>
>>28080028
I noticed that but I suppose I'm fearless like that.
He was probably a born beta.

I get amused and aroused when girls are mean to me.
"Youre so fucking gross"
Deep inside I think to myself "I want to pound the shit out of you with my dick"

I'd feel the same way in his situation.
>>
>>28080137
>I think to myself "I want to pound the shit out of you with my dick"
You sound like a beta too desu.
If they don't respect you, what makes you think they would ever consider fucking you.
>>
>wtf is habenink
>>
>>28080314
>You sound like a beta too desu.
If they don't respect you, what makes you think they would ever consider fucking you.
Here's the thing, I'm past the point of caring what they think.

If a girl calls me gross but still fucking talks to me and continues joking around with me I still want to fuck them.

>"ugh youre such a creep"
>procedes to talk with me for 40 minutes
>laughs everytime I tell a joke
>>
>>28079482
this makes me so fucking hard
>>
>>28080522
That isn't exactly getting bullied then...it's just bantering with a friend/acquaintance.
>>
>>28080617
Hey I'd still grope the fuck out of female bullies.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.