[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone want to be here for me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 624x950) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 624x950
im feeling rebellious and want to get very drunk but I am not of age and don't have any friends
>>
>another "fembot" tripfag
will this meme never end?
>>
>>28079412
Show tits plz
>>
Go on cam for us and I'll be your friend all night.

But you HAVE to show butthole. And spread it right in front of the camera.
>>
>>28079461
no.
>>28079462
no thanks
>>
do you want to play video games and then get married in nine years
>>
>>28079487
fuck off and kill your self normie cunt scum.
>>
>>28079487
>no
Lmao if you really are a fembot you'll be flashing your tits on Skype in a week or so for your e-bf
>>
>>28079535
yes
>>28079563
no
>>28079626
not true
>>
>>28079633
which kinds of video games do you like
>>
>>28079881
i like mobas but I also play way too much Tetris and minesweeper
>>
find a homeless person.
Ask them to buy liquor for you.
give them money when they bring the liquor back to you.
>>
I'm 32, you can have a bunch of this liquor
>>
>>28079412
Where are you from? Like what region?
>>
>>28080373
do you get angry when you play mobas? it seems most people do and it makes it so they're not very fun to play with
>>
>>28080488
honestly yes and it's probably the main reason I should stop playing

>>28080452
region?? na
I live in the Midwest us
>>
>>28080373
Shit games kill yourself """"""""gamer.""""""""
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.