[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots how does it feel knowing that even if you got a girl and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 41323555.png (265 KB, 500x752) Image search: [Google]
41323555.png
265 KB, 500x752
Robots how does it feel knowing that even if you got a girl and fell in love that she would trade it all away for a night with chad?
>>
>>28079331
You teII me ;)
>>
File: 1421548936167.gif (1009 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1421548936167.gif
1009 KB, 500x280
>>28079331
Better him than me.
>>
>>28079331
It's soul crushing to know that if I ever even did attract a female she would find most men in any given place more attractive than me, mentally and physically.

I'll never have a happy relationship
>>
Nah, I trusted my ex-girlfriend and she was literally attached to my hip because she was obsessed with me.

If your girlfriend cheats on you you're a shitty as boyfriend.

Control your bitches.
>>
I would rather be alone than with someone who'd act like that. Get some taste in women and shit like this isn't an issue.

>inb4 hurr all wimmin r whores
>>
if i found out my gf had a tinder ever at any point in her life i would dump her immediately.
>>
>>28079559
Not all women are whores, some are too mentally and physically retarded to function which limits their ability to be a whore
>>
He is Qt. Fuck that roastie bitch. I hope he leaves her ass
>>
>>28079331
I'd immediately find that man and show him this.
>>
>>28079483
>literally attached to my hip

Fucking retard.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.