[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm tired of being fat.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (10 KB, 373x357) Image search: [Google]
image.png
10 KB, 373x357
fembot here. I'm not even overweight but I feel so fat and I've had enough.

how do you stop eating??
>>
>>28079151
Just stop it, you fucking monkey
>>
Speed, or if you're not hard enough for that Welbutrin.
>>
Eat things that have a lot of fiber like oats. Fiber helps your body think it's more filled than the empty calories you are used to eating, fatty.
>>
>>28079151
try being so poor you can't afford to eat more than your body needs
>>
>>28079151
You don't stop eating.

You eat right.

Any ice cream in the house? Wave goodbye to that shit forever.
>>
>>28079151
calculate your TDEE with scooby's help
eat 20% under using calorie diary like myfitnesspal

literally all you need to do
>>
>>28079151
try setting a stopwatch on your phone maybe that will keep going, for hours even

see how long you can go without eating and then increase by a few hours each time.

easy.
>>
Consider changing your eating habits (aa in what you eat) or exercising.
>>
>>28079151
>I'm not even overweight
>I feel fat

Why must women always contradict themselves?

Also, post pic so we can square this up for you.
>>
stop eating until you are bursting. I don't understand how people stuff their goddamm faces until they can't breath because they're so full. eat until you feel satisfied, not full, and then throw the rest out. stop finishing every meal you eat.

it's completely beyond me how people can just eat and eat and eat. If I feel too full I will just simply throw up.
>>
>>28079151

The guide to weight control that worked for me is this one:
http://fourmilab.ch/hackdiet/

Rather that treating it as a medical problem, John Walker (founder of Autodesk) treated it as an engineering and project management problem.

He wrote up the techniques that worked best for himself, so other people can try them out.
>>
File: 1460430976022.gif (2 MB, 279x212) Image search: [Google]
1460430976022.gif
2 MB, 279x212
>>28079291
Do you even science faggot? Lose weight by exercising not by sitting around on your fat ass eating slightly less food.
>>
>>28079151
>fembot here

/thread
>>
>>28079151
replace your food intake with amphetamines for a good few weeks
>>
exercise and diet i use to be 150 a little more than a year and months i dieted and exercised.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.