[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have no idea how much sex partners normies have. I'm really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: tfw born too early.jpg (34 KB, 400x406) Image search: [Google]
tfw born too early.jpg
34 KB, 400x406
I have no idea how much sex partners normies have.
I'm really at odds, because sex seems to be a topic of discussion like food, so readily available it seems.
>>
people who left their house at all during highschool had at least 3. add another 4 per year after.
>>
>>28078540

Neither do they. All studies on it rely on self-reporting, and when you're not hidden behind the anonymity of a study there's even more reason to lie.
>>
>>28078583

I had 2 during high school.
And the entirety of college just one...
>>
the average woman would have quite a few

the Chad man would have many more than the woman
the non-Chad man would have few to none

that makes the averages look about the same but it's because of the huge disparity. If there is one man having sex with ten women and another man having sex with none, you average out at 5. If there are two women each having sex with 5 men, you still average at five. That's what's happening.
>>
Average is like 9 or 10 apparently
>>
>>28078583
That actually sounds about right.

>>28078636
Don't forget that wymyn will under-report to avoid slut-shaming. No matter how far their sexual revolution goes they cannot bear the thought of being labelled a slut.
>>
Average but picky woman here. If we're talking lifetime sex partners 5, at a time usually 0-3 bootycalls that would be down to clown.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.