[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"lel just go outside bro seize the day dude be happy"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1444682353937.jpg (995 KB, 2250x2250) Image search: [Google]
1444682353937.jpg
995 KB, 2250x2250
>"lel just go outside bro seize the day dude be happy"
>decide to take 15 minute walk to get coffee at a shop
>hear screaming and domestic abuse through the walls of the houses I pass by
>see a homeless dude with no foot
>when I get to the coffee shop there is a crazy woman in a mobility scooter abusing the employees for being on their phones (they weren't on their phones)
>sit and drink coffee for a while, while I'm there I witness;
>1. a robbery across the street
>2. two of the fattest people I've ever seen
>3. a crackhead wandering around outside
>decide I'll get a pizza while I'm out
>go to a pizza shop down the street
>take 5 minutes trying to explain my simple order of a large pepperoni pizza to the retarded currynigger behind the counter
>pizza slice takes like 20 minutes to make, watch a shitty episode of some shitty show on a shitty television while I wait
>get pizza and walk home
>again hear screaming and abuse on the way back
>two random jackasses in two completely separate instances ask if they can have a slice of pizza in a joking manner

Fucking hell I only feel worse after all of this, the world is so messed up, everything is so awful.
>>
You haven't experienced hell if you don't live in a third world country.
>>
>>28078555
>there is someone on Earth that lives somewhere worse than I do
What a crazy revelation wow
>>
where do you live where all this shit goes down in the same outing
>>
>>28078634
I was surprised too, I live in a shitty semi-suburban town in Southern Ontario.

I don't know if it was the day when everyone gets their welfare checks or what but it was a fucking freakshow.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 200x200
>>28078493
lel just move bro go somewhere you'd be happy seize the day
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.