[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/ you think this looks like really good MDMA crystal (1g)?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 10
File: IMG_20160424_002654.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160424_002654.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Hey /r9k/ you think this looks like really good MDMA crystal (1g)?
>>
>>28078255
What is the deal with MDMA?
I keep reading on these posts that it literally rapes your brain of serotonin but feels great. This makes me doubt the people who use or post about it are robots. Robots would overdose or abuse drugs that create euphoria.
>>
>>28078311
Im always euphoric
>>
>>28078311
ok your opinion... i only do MDMA once a month! i respect the 1 month rule, im just wondering if this one is good stuff, the few times i snorted/parchuted it was darker
>>
>>28078341
would you be dancing to the music u love 17 hours sober? would you love to snort a line in the body of a 9/10 girl??
>>
>>28078384
Listen, you don't wanna start shit with me cause whilst you filthy socialites are getting their fix with your draino cut street drugs I am studying, meditating, eating right, etc. I'm high all the time, you're just along for the ride
>>
>>28078311
dude MDMA doesnt give you only euphoria... you are just an ignorant talking
>>
No, it looks like it's cut with something. Usually it's more crystalline than that.
>>
>>28078477
I think he implied that he was ignorant of the effects of MDMA.

If you weren't so ignorant and if your brain wasn't fucked because you couldn't just stick to weed and alcohol then you would have picked up on that and you would have erased your dumb post before hitting the submit button.
>>
>>28078507
and psychedelics*
>>
I'm not sure about that shit OP, I had molly and it was always a yellowish-golden-brown crystal.

That looks like some dry toothpaste scraped off the sink.
>>
It only has some crystals at the side... I knew it wasnt a good stuff
>>
thtas not bad at all bro
>>
>>28078680
>bro

opinion not considered :)
>>
>>28078507
why would someone give opinions about what he/she is ignorant?... fucking idiots
>>
>>28078727
It's called a dialectic, and besides he was asking a question. You have to talk to other people about things. If you were isolated for all of your life would you have discovered all the knowledge that you have now without the assistance of other people? I wouldn't be able to do shit.

Ideas that come entirely from you are shit, you have to talk about them with other people to iron out the problems with ideas.
>>
>>28078311
>it literally rapes your brain of serotonin
misinfo, universities and scholars were paid to lie about drug research pertaining to MDMA.

This is the current situation of academics and science.
>>
>>28079029
Why were they paid to lie? Could you provide a theory as to that? I'm not judging you, but if you're going to go there I'm going to bite the bait.
>>
>>28079029
Your mom iis the current situation of academics and science
>>
>>28078311
It does cause euphoria but it's not a feeling you can keep up - if you keep taking it then you'll just get resistant to it AND fuck up your brain. You need to take long breaks, and, for me personally, the comedown is fucking terrible. I do however have a gram on me right now and every day I have to tell myself that now's not a good time to take MDMA.
>>
>>28079075
Big pharma, obviously.
>>28079091
ice cold anon
>>
>>28079144
OP here
i always take at least 3 weeks break 1 month is the best!
>>
no it does not look like good mdma. it's obviously cut.
>>
its true fuckiing pharma companies make drugs look like a fucking nightmare!! and what about ald the idiots that cant live without take that pill for the pains??? they are fucking drug addicts there are many cases of people getting addicted to medicine...
>>
>>28079864
actually i will take a better picture, much reflection on this oen and the crystals are at the side of the rock
>>
That's shitty shake n bake methamphetamine. Good mdma is brown sugar crystal looking.
>>
>>28080000
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! quads omfg
>>
File: burg.jpg (1 MB, 1416x1412) Image search: [Google]
burg.jpg
1 MB, 1416x1412
>tfw too socially retarded to locate drugs
>>
File: IMG_20160424_020545.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160424_020545.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I guess this1 looks better
>>
>>28080000
most I've had looks like this, brownish yellow crystal but the best I had was pure white powder from holland
>>
>>28080109
See my quads post
>>28080000
MDMA should be crystalline brown, small flakes. That looks exactly like shake n bake meth.

Take it from me, I love 12hr meth masturbation sessions
>>
>>28080163

Pure white powder? Did it look kinda like ice, you could see through it? Had parallel or mostly parallel lines through it?

That was meth pal, trust me :3
>>
File: IMG_20160424_020644.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160424_020644.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Ok so i gues this is "speed"
>>
it was sold to me like MDMA for 25euros/gram
>>
Chemist here, it looks good
>>
>>28080215

Want an easy way to find out? Grab some aluminum foil, take a lil chunk and put it on & put a flame under it, NOT FOR LONG! It should turn into an oily liquid while smoking and "run" the down if you angled the aluminum foil.

I'm assuming you don't have a bolo
>>
>>28080258
You're not a chemist
>>
>>28080247

25 EURO/G?! The fuck?! Color me jelly, OP. Good ice is like 100/g here in unitedo statusos
>>
>>28080247
that's ridiculously expensive for MDMA. lmao.
>>
>>28080195
nah, it tested black
>>
some1 knows where i can get test kits?
>>
>>28080313
The fuck lol. You do MDMA in points (.1) I get wild on like .3. Super expensive wtf you getting man lol
>>
>>28078445
>start shit
You're the one starting shit
>>
File: 1441883641814.png (246 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1441883641814.png
246 KB, 550x535
>the last time I did mdma was more than 2 years ago
>almost forgot how magical the first time was

I hope I will get it soon
>>
>>28080370
i wouldn't pay any more than 1.2x what i can get 1g for on tor marketplaces and $30/g is more than that.
>>
OP here
In conclusion you guys think this is not MDMA and its meth cuted with other stuff... i only may know if i get a test kit
>>
>>28080430

Just do a point you fucking pussy, christ who took your nuts.
>>
>>28080384
You're the one eating shit
>>
>>28080402
>tfw my local dealer has MDMA for 25 pounds/g
>tfw it's super-pure because it's imported from Holland
I love how great British MD is.
>>
MDMA always gives me crazy paranoia (like, the illuminati are reading my mind and my reality is gonna rip apart to reveal pure evil) no other drug does this to me, to each their own tho I suppose
>>
>>28080531
Once I did 400mg+ at once, that was the most insane thing I have ever done, I lost my consciousness in strongest euphoria, then I became a beast, forgot all rational stuff, everything from the ancient world came up, instincts. I was like a zombie, strongest euphoria I had. Then 6 hours later I saw illuminati, demons, voice in my mind. The good thing it was not so long ~ 3 hours
>>
>>28080285
I am, and like I said, having seen MDMA precipitate from xylene, It looks legitimate
>>
File: 1455566344113.jpg (95 KB, 598x564) Image search: [Google]
1455566344113.jpg
95 KB, 598x564
>>28078255

Smoke some of it and see what happens. I'm honestly interested; anon, would lerk.
>>
>>28080632
Just go to bed now anon..shh. its ok
>>
i already snorted a line from this MDMA last week and drank some water with it, it was nice and it didnt looke like it was speed, but ive never done speed. only did coke once and i have to say that i was the best experience of my life.
>>
Going to Wal-mart to pick up my mothers medicine, please recommend me something to trip on.
>>
>>28080632
i hope you are right! xD
>>
>>28080688
a banana peel :^)
>>
File: 1435467122495.png (297 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1435467122495.png
297 KB, 480x454
>tfw saw the DNA spiral with my eyes closed

Has anyone experienced it ?
>>
i will get a test kit soon because the high i had was like MDMA it wasnt at all like speed
>>
>>28080688
Cough Syrup, get one with DXM as active ingredient
>>
>>28080758
i explored my DNA spiral when i was on 4-AcO-MET or maybe it was 4-AcO-DMT. i don't remember.
>>
>>28078255
I can asure you that is not in any way shape or form mdma. Looks more like ecstasy, which in comparison to mdma is the equivalent of licking the inside of a freshly used toilet.
>>
>>28080280

Marquis reagant test would be easier.
>>
>>28080370

You are fucking retarded if you buy in amounts under a gram. It's fine if you're only ever going to do it once but stop being a pussy and just buy drugs like a man.
>>
>>28078255
looks like somebody chewed up a piece of gum and spit it out
also enjoy your brain damage, tard
>>
>>28080903
MDMA is ecstasy, retard. Just like lsd is acid and cannabis is weed. The terms are synonyms.
>>
fucking amuricas...
>>
>>28081019
>MDMA is ecstasy
literally retarded.
>>
>>28081004
ok ty have nice day ;)
>>
>>28081019
>MDMA is ecstasy
in theory but in reality ecstasy might have mdma in it, or not
>>
>>28081019
Mdma is the pure form of ecstasy, retard. Ecstasy is literally cut with so much shit it's not even the same substance at the end. I've knpw people to cut it with coke, speed and even fucking self-raising flour.
>>
>>28081080

They are literally exactly the same thing.

>>28081140

Is tylenol not acetaminophen?

>>28081143

It's not ecstasy if it isn't MDMA, if it is amphetamine or coke then it is amphetamine or coke. Flour is pretty lame for cutting but I don't see why it wouldn't work. I prefer lactose or some kind of starch. If you cap you have to bulk it with something because no one is going to sit there with a scale and weigh out one dose at a time then pour it in a gel cap. You do ratios and shit to find out how much API and how much filler are needed to fill the volume of a cap with a specific dose.
>>
>>28081329
>>They are literally exactly the same thing.
ecstasy is MDMA and a ton of other shit. it is cut with tons and tons of other shit. saying ecstasy is MDMA is fucking retarded.
>>
Op here. When i snorted it. It was much more agressiv than coke
>>
>>28081044
what about us anon?

nice dubs btw ;)
>>
>>28081329
Get out retard REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28078255
Illl fuck you.
>>
>>28081373

Maybe you're just black and don't know anything about drugs. MDMA is the compound name, ecstasy is the street name. It doesn't matter if it is 100mg MDMA and 200mg filler, it is still 100mg MDMA. Besides that the DEA takes this idea to absurd lengths. If you have a 1000 gallon tank and put 0.15mg of LSD in it you now have 1000 gallons of LSD. I wouldn't go that far in my assertion, but when you buy blotter it's cut with a shitload of paper and ink, the LSD makes up a small fraction. You'd still call it a hit of lsd though.
>>
>>28081463
Ty fag
>>
>>28081510
you're too retarded to be trolling.

no faggot. you cannot call MDMA ecstasy because IT ISN'T MDMA. that's why these faggots come up with all these new names for their ecstasy like TESLA and whatever the fuck else is popular right now. to say ecstasy is MDMA is a half truth at best. ecstasy is a number of drugs and fillers that usually includes MDMA.

MDMA as a drug is only the (relatively) pure substance. Ecstasy is MDMA+a million other things but you don't call it MDMA.
>>
>>28081329
the dodgy cunts that make ecstasy pills have been known to use shitty amps and or rc's instead of mdma and still sell them as ecstasy.
>>
Op here. So what you guys consider good MDMA post pic pls. And whts the best way to do it?
>>
don't want to make a new drug thread so I'll ask here

I'm about to drop acid for the first time. 100 mg. I've done a good bit of research and watched many hours of lectures, info videos, podcasts, and all that jazz. I've cleared my schedule. the sun is about to set and I sleep late anyway so I'm prepared for that. got it from a good source. I know to place the tab under my tongue and let it be absorbed for about 10-15 minutes. if I'm feeling a bad trip coming on I am going to do my best to tackle and face the issue to move on as quickly as possible and/or focus on happy thoughts and memories. I'm going to write some down before I take the dose and keep it nearby just in case. already took a shit, shower, brushed my teeth, cleaned my room, got a sitter to check in on me every once in a while, and have water on deck. I also have some beers and wax but don't think I'll be needing them.

anything else I should prepare for?
>>
>>28081743
>100 mg
wew lad you're gonna be in another dimension
>>
>>28081743
id recommend 100 ug instead of 100 mg for the first time...
>>
>>28078255
>looks
This could be anything. Jesus, get a testing kit.
>>
>>28081743
>100 mg
>anything else I should prepare for?
Hospitalization due to severe circulatory problems. A normal dose is 0.1mg
>>
>>28081743
Keeping some hard alcohol handy can be good. You won't feel like chugging a bunch of beers if the things go badly.

100 mics is good to start with, but don't expect too much.

Have a nice trip.
>>
>>28081959
>Hospitalization due to severe circulatory problems. A normal dose is 0.1mg
100mg won't hospitalize him or cause circulatory issues.

he'll just be DMT levels of gone for probably over 24hrs.
>>
>>28081743
100ug, right? Alcohol is good with acid. Careful with the weed, every bad trip I've had on acid has been after smoking weed. I still smoke but only small amounts. Having a benzo on hand in case things get out of control is a good idea. Enjoy.
>>
>>28080215
last i remmeber pure mdma is clear sikmiliar to methylone except its not pink

urs is cut with some shit prob speed or coke
>>
acid is starting to kick in lads. I dosed at 7 43 pacific west coast socal time.

feeling very smile-y and joyful. I've got a big grin on my face. had a face to face chat with my drug sitter letting him know it's all good. I'm feeling really good guys. listening to some st vincent and every feels groovy man
>>
File: image.png (492 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.png
492 KB, 499x499
LSD is superior in every way OP. Does MDMA have tracers, color brightening, drifting and morphing, and "the red pill" effect? I didn't think so. Exploring your inner consciousness is a lot more fun than being a fagola who touches everything and goes to raves like a fag with a snap back who just got out of highschool. *tips fedora*
>>
>>28079144
I've been holding onto some Molly that I rolled on about a month and a half ago waiting for a good reason to take it. I kind of wasted it before, but I wasn't sure if it was any good. Now that I know it's good and finally found a shroom connection, I'm fucking thrilled. It's always worth it to wait for a proper day.
>>
>>28085234
Getting LSD is fucking tough where I live, and Molly is everywhere. I'd do LSD in a heartbeat if I could, but a guy gets bored of smoking weed all the time.
>>
File: image.jpg (462 KB, 562x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
462 KB, 562x700
>>28085489
Go to purpose chem, get bit coin and get 1P-LSD. It's basically the same shit, with a slight difference in chemical structure. (They think it metabolizes into LSD in the liver once ingested) Plus it's not scheduled and it's made in a lab by biochemist that are abiding by the law, instead of this knock off bullshit you get off the streets that have killed people, made in a basement dwellers chem lab.
Have fun.
>>
>>28080064
Research into buying them online. The apathy of the postal service and the relative ease of acquiring bitcoins means that doing so is no more dangerous than connecting with your local drug dealer.
>>
>>28085594
Wow, I'm amazed that this is on the clearnet.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>28085706
I know! Here are my last 5 I got. Happy tripping anon. Follow the white rabbit :^)
>>
What do you people like to do when you're on mdma?
Do most of you take it alone, with people you know, or attend shit on it?
>>
>>28085853
It depends on when I get it and who wants to take it with me. One time I had a 7 hour conversation with two close friends. Another time I climbed onto a gymnasium with a shitty band I was in, and walked around the roof of a highschool complex. Another time I spaced out after smoking a shitload of weed at a bonfire.

The only thing that isn't fun on MMDA is being alone. I'd recommend taking it with friends or going to a party.
>>
>>28085928
I have no friends though.
I've taken mdma about five times alone, that extreme overwhelming sense of loneliness gets to you pretty bad, though music is great as always when you roll.
>>
>>28085853
alone at home with lots of weed and music
>>
>>28086236
I would honestly consider pursuing other drugs. Psychedelics are comfy when you're alone, and weed works wonders. MMDA is the normie drug.
>>
>>28078255
You do realize that this doesn't look like anything, right?
Also, pure amphetamine crystals are generally colorless.
>>
>>28080313
the fuck u talking about
>>
just eat it, who gives a fuck what it is. what's the worst that could happen?

don't be such a poon op. you should think of doing strange drugs as a fun surprise! as long as you take a small dose you'll probably be fine regardless of what it is.
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.