[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your bloodline extends for thousands of generations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 14
File: 1460512133768s.jpg (14 KB, 250x214) Image search: [Google]
1460512133768s.jpg
14 KB, 250x214
>ends with you

JUST
>>
>>28077915
Actually every bodies bloodline extends millions of years.
>>
>>28078325
Billions, even.
>>
>>28078325
>>28078365
That's not the point he's making.
Out of all the people it could've ended at, it happened with OP.
>>
>>28078365
there are more branches in your bloodline than there are atoms in the universe
>>
>>28078325
>>28078365
He used the word generations not years, humans only been around for thousands of generations.
>>
>>28078396
I personally take more pride in my bacterial ancestors, than my human ones.
>>
File: Poor_satoko-hojo.png (67 KB, 249x196) Image search: [Google]
Poor_satoko-hojo.png
67 KB, 249x196
I am sterile so I am sure it ended for me too... haha... no big deal...
>>
>>28078371
Still stupid.

There is this Feynman quote, where he entered a lecture on statistic and said jokingly.

Today I arrived with the taxi cab and the plate of the car was 738314. Just wow! 738314! Exactly 738314! Out of all possible numbers, what are the odds it's 738314?! Amazing.

You must compare with all the other people sharing your bloodline at some point, say your neighbor bob who has the same grand grand grand ... grand father. He's also ending the blood line, you're not special. Of course, your full blood line can't be ended twice.
>>
No it fucking won't. A small subline of it might but that's about it.

>parents
>child (becomes a parent
>parents
>child (ditto)
>repeat
Isn't how your entire bloodline is summed up.
>>
>>28078371
It doesn't end with him, though. Are you actually fucking retarded or is this bait?
>>
>>28078418
Ancestors are people, not bacteria.
You're probably looking for another word.
>>
>>28078466
go take your medicine, you're sperging out again.
>>
>>28078468
I'm using the word to mean "organism from which one is descended".
>>
>>28078468
OP used the word bloodline so we can theoretically extend the definition to include early ape humans.
>>
>>28077915
>mutated cystic disorder that causes my descendants to develop renal failure

Good. I'm glad it'll end with me, also you're fucking stupid if you think you're the only person in your lineage.
>>
>>28078442
But what if I carry significant blood? I feel like I have a responsibility...
>>
>>28078652
>also you're fucking stupid if you think you're the only person in your lineage.
He is by definition the endpoint of his local tree in his bloodline.
>>
File: sadiu.gif (924 KB, 500x274) Image search: [Google]
sadiu.gif
924 KB, 500x274
i shamed my ancestors............
>>
>>28077915

I never set the bar high to begin with, so I'm not too upset about it.

Still..... :(
>>
I feel great pride in cucking hundreds of thousands of years of my genetic lineage. if it all lead to this then it was one giant waste of energy and time.
>>
Get cucked ghosts.
>>
File: 505.jpg (198 KB, 882x900) Image search: [Google]
505.jpg
198 KB, 882x900
>>28078838
>tfw your ancestors were the cucks and prepped you as the bull
>>
>>28078365
Blood hasnt been round for billions of years

Checkmate
>>
>>28078686
Yeah. There a probably millions of people and animals that are related to him, meaning it's very unlikely his genetic line will be lost when he dies.
>>
>>28078904
Yeah it has you retard.
>>
>>28078950
Wrong. Study it out
>>
Why would you feel bad about this? Most of your ancestors were murderers, rapists, and probably enjoyed fucking deers or some other primitive people shit.
>>
Kek, who cares
>>
>>28077915
thats not how bloodlines work at all, tard. take ghengis khan, he has millions of descendants. do you think it matters if one or two don't have a kid? go back to first several thousand humans who first spread over the globe, and we're all their descendants too. there's so many of us they wouldn't care about you specifically at all
>>
>>28077915

I know this feel; it's worst when you're gay tho.

>all my ancestors were straight
>I just had to be literally a huge faggot and end the bloodline that began with the earliest humans 1000s of years ago.
>>
>>28077915
My brother and his wife already had 2 mistakes, and my sister and her husband had 1, so I'm good.
>>
File: Tsar with family.jpg (73 KB, 822x462) Image search: [Google]
Tsar with family.jpg
73 KB, 822x462
>>28077915
Someone on the alt-right put it pretty well to me.

In the past, marriages would be arranged by family social networks introducing eligible partners, which removed any ambiguities about what intention was.

Now that that social arrangement is gone, it is clear that the reason they existed was because a lot of people depended on them.
>>
I have 2 brothers so my ancestors wont be dissapointed
>>
>>28079080
you're just one tiny little twig on that tree, anon. you literally don't matter
>>
Why should I give a shit?

What do I have to gain from making offspring?

Humanity isn't going to last another 1,000 years anyway when we have nuclear weapons; we barely made it 70 years without nuking ourselves, there is no way we will make it another 1,000. And we deserve it anyways, we're a disgusting cancer of a race.
>>
File: 1417454856994.jpg (54 KB, 777x738) Image search: [Google]
1417454856994.jpg
54 KB, 777x738
>>28077915
It's a bad feel bro.

I have a brother and a step-brother so I guess our name goes on. Doesn't stop the feel though, I guess I was/am the weakest link.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 320x320
just gonna give up?

yesh me too
>>
File: Безу́хов.jpg (19 KB, 397x173) Image search: [Google]
Безу́хов.jpg
19 KB, 397x173
>>28079184
I really wish I knew this feel. My dad was an athletic football playing Chad who eventually got a doctorate and a 6 figure salary, but both me and my brother are robots (I am 19, he is 26, we are both virgins AFAIK without friends, and he still lives at home with us after Uni).

And what pisses me off more is that I have fatass cousin who is a failure in just about everything she has ever tried, and she has managed to get pregnant not by one, not by two, not by three, but four separate men.

Women CANNOT be robots.
>>
>>28079080
Hundreds of thousands of years ago faggot. 100,000s.
>>
its not a race to the finish line. the only winning move is to not play
>>
Oh well, my normie brother will probably have sprogs of his own in a few years, so my parents can have the grandchildren they so dearly desire.
>>
>>28079166
Well put. As a consequence, spouses usually weren't very close. It was just a part of life, something they had to do.

With sexual freedom, people can now more easily pursue genuine, fulfilling relationships and be much happier than they would in an arranged marriage. However, as a consequence, this ends up screwing over alot of people who can't find a relationship. Also, it leads to loads of whoring.
>>
>>28079287

Same here anon. Both me and my brother are losers (28 and 33).

I'm bright, highly educated, tall, healthy... but socially retarded, so ended up being a kissless virgin.

Meanwhile I have two sisters who are pretty much inferior to me in every way EXCEPT they are female. Both married with kids leading perfectly normal lives. Being a woman is so fucking easy it isn't even funny. Now I see why most women pass their genes to the next generation, but only a fraction of men do.
>>
>>28079341
Im going to freeze my sperm and inseminate a woman the day after my parents die. I'm so sick of them asking
>>
>>28079240
>been around for 200,000+ years
>going to go extinct in the next 1000

Just lol @ you. Our cancerous behavior is fairly new, btw. We can always make a change.
>>
>>28077915
Even if you have no brothers or sisters it'll still go on through cousins or the next closest relatives, you fucktard
>>
File: 1456105285916.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456105285916.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Two of my three siblings already have kids. My "bloodline" is already a generation forward without me doing anything.
>>
>>28079287
>4 separate men
Sounds like shes a failure in her own way. Get knocked up and left THREE times? Thats pretty sad.
>>
>>28077915

My half-sister has like 3 kids.

I don't even know her name.
>>
>twenty one six
>falling for the having offspring meme
>>
>>28079347
Nonsense, studies generally show that people are just as happy in arranged marriages.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-08-22/features/sc-senpai-0821-arranged-marriage-20120821_1_marriages-free-choice-satisfaction
>>
>>28079434
>Not wanting a child who depends on you, loves you (so long as you don't fuck it up), and who can hopefully lead a happy fulfilling life
>>
>>28079403
I don't feel sad for her. When she is laying on her deathbed, her children will be there to comfort her. When I die, I would be surprised if I were even discovered for any reason other than the smell of my decomposing corpse.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 545x645) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 545x645
>>28079434
Legit.

If you use this site, you deserve castration because the human race doesn't need your beta, subhuman genes.
>>
>>28079386

The fuck are you on about?

Humans have only become less cancerous recently. And we never had the ability to make ourselves extinct before nuclear weapons and bio-engineering. What a dumb post.
>>
>every single one of your direct ancestors managed to procreate
>>
>>28079451
Your article isn't loading

From what I know, studies on this are mixed and limited. One can generally assume that a forced marriage will generally be less happy than a chosen one. Not to say all forced marriages were hated, or all chosen ones loved.
>>
>>28079510
Civilization has been here for what? A couple thousand years? Before that, we just did what most animals did and ate weaker animals and scavenged and shit.

Cancerous behavior is super, super new.
>>
>>28079474
>letting your genetic duplication repeat the shit cycle
>>
>>28079542
Arranged marriage =/= forced.

The family social network arranges the meetings, dates, etc. It is still up to the people involved if the want to marry. That's how it was for most of history. If a marriage was forced, there was often effort to introduce the pair from a young age in the hopes they would fall in love during their teenage years.
>>
File: 1458158894839.jpg (13 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
1458158894839.jpg
13 KB, 199x253
>>28079008
this honestly senpai
get fucked normies
>>
my sister already had kids so i don't care.

i'll think about having kids if designer children become a possibility during my generation.
>>
>>28079606
But there was generally an expectation of marriage. You'd have to say yes sooner or later, and sooner was generally encouraged.
>>
>>28078671
Sono chi no sadame?

orgasms
>>
>>28079697
Of course you'd say yes, eventually. The alternative is what we go through.
>>
>>28079546

We murdered, raped, bullied, tormented, destroyed. We are selfish, conniving, uncaring cunts who are rotten to the core, with or without technology.

Life itself is cancerous. We're self-aware molecular mistakes perpetuating a cycle of unimaginable suffering and depravity. What little good we do is far outweighed by the systemic sickness of our existence. Even just running our stupid society entails the exploitation of a billion wage slaves squatting in factories across the world, the systematic abuse of livestock and devastation of landscape.
>>
>>28079713
But thats my whole point. People would give up the search early on and take what they could.

Despite the fact that within a couple years or so they could have met someone better. Or they could be alone their whole lives/an hero.
We live in a society where its basically a gamble now. Some people get lucky in their teens/20s and find the love of their life. Others jumps from one relationship to the next.
An then theirs those doomed to a life of solitude no matter what. Life is cruel indeed.
>>
File: 1416546805752.jpg (46 KB, 329x328) Image search: [Google]
1416546805752.jpg
46 KB, 329x328
>Dont get a gf
>One less available man in the world
>Some stacy whore goes without a provider
Feels good
>>
>>28077915
I think I'm sterile anyway so joke's on you stupid evolution. Gonna hopefully get tested this week.
>>
>>28079790
I found the whole post by the guy I was talking about:

"In the past because marriage was a social imperative people were embedded in networks of family, friends and even just random acquaintances that were trying to set them up if they were single. It is apparent now that quite a lot of people actually depended on these shoves, that because of their self-esteem or appearance or personality or attitude or whatever they simply cannot succeed on their own.

The flip side of being completely free to make your own choices is you have no one to blame but yourself when you fail. When you fail at something big, like forming normal relationships and a family, most people just get crushed."

I am quite sure most of us here would choose that over what we have now.
>>
>>28079840
At the same time, those in super happy, fulfilling relationships would hate the idea of being pushed into marrying someone else.
>>
>>28079893
They would still be capable of being in such a relationship, or one of slightly lower quality, while we have no such capability without the system.

They would survive in a system of arranged marriages, but we can't survive without one.
>>
just like thousand other bloodlines before
also checked that meme, 's real gud
>>
>>28079326

100,000s are still 1000s.
>>
OP clearly thinks his ancestors each had two children who fucked each other and produced 2 more children...for thousands of years. It's the only way he could possibly think that his birth even mattered in human lineage.
>>
>implying future generations matter
>implying life has meaning
>implying not all bloodlines have an inevitable end anyway

What a stupid thing to be upset about.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.