[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Anon, Chad has just relayed to us that earlier today whilst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_ln672vS8Fd1qk7xd5o1_500.jpg (71 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ln672vS8Fd1qk7xd5o1_500.jpg
71 KB, 500x334
"Anon, Chad has just relayed to us that earlier today whilst both of you were reliving yourselves at the urinals, he stood adjacent to you, and he observed that your penis is fewer than 10 centimeters in length and less than 5 centimeters in girth as well! HAHAHAHA, Anon, please do tell us, is this information true? surely such a thing is not possible! ahhahahaha"
>>
>>28077768
Isn't 10 cm like 4.5 inches?
Are British girls really that tight?
>>
You mean he being gay? Probably, I mean, he was trying to see my dick after all...
>>
>>28077768
If you've seen enough penises to have that kind of preference, you're a fucking whore and I want nothing to do with you.

Enjoy The Wall, roastie scum.
>>
>>28077768
Why, of course not!

What a joker, hahaha!
>>
>>28077768
>fewer than 10 centimeters in length and less than 5 centimeters in girth as well!

That's like micro-penis type of small. No offence.
>>
>>28077768
I am convinced someone is raking in a salary from taking these fucking pictures and shitting them all over 4chan
>>
he stared at my dick, so he's a faggot that loves cock, and he's not interested in you
>Anon, please do tell us, is this information true?
why don't you get on your knees and i'll show it to you, you filthy roastie whores!
>>
File: 1461301479674.jpg (27 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1461301479674.jpg
27 KB, 604x453
Why is she talking like an autistic sperg?
>>
>women
>using words like adjacent, observed, etc.

all my keks
>>
Am I supposed to have an erection while peeing? Why do you care about flaccid size?
>>
>>28077768
you really should use some more average looking girls, your shitposting is not really as effective as it could be considering i can't even imagine a scenario where I'd even encounter 4 supermodels, let alone have them address me in such a weird and awkward manner

2/10
>>
>>28077768
>cm
Why am I in freedom hating eurofag land?
>>
>>28079007
>freedom hating
Europe has more of muh freedomz than the US
>>
>>28079056
Kek

Most original comment
>>
this thread is in a pretty abstract layer of irony
>>
>>28079056
>go to jail for saying nigger
>go to jail for defending yourself
>forcibly cucked by the government
>>
>>28079183
what did you mean by this?
Oh right, your just spouting words that you dont know the definition of
>>
>>28077768

Do robots think normies really talk like this?
>>
>>28079262
Look at those girls, they all look like college chicks, not all women speak the same way the fat ones in your trailer park do anon
>>
>>28079206
>>go to jail for saying nigger
>>go to jail for defending yourself
And what country would that be?
>>
>>28079183
>>28079262
these two comments are related
>>
File: image.jpg (425 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
425 KB, 2000x1000
>>28079056
>European free speech
Kek
>>
>>28079262
They do in bongland
>>
>>28079335
>be American
>can't say "fuck" on live TV
>can't say "nigger" anywhere public
>>
Sounds like Chad is projecting cause the only reason one would look at an other's such in the stall is if they are insecure. Also who the duck use the word relay anymore
>>
>>28079506
>yurop is great because jews can broadcast obscenity more easily
>even though telling the truth about race is illegal
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.