[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do the majority of robots blame others(women, chad, parents,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 13
File: 1444279454969.jpg (31 KB, 638x540) Image search: [Google]
1444279454969.jpg
31 KB, 638x540
Why do the majority of robots blame others(women, chad, parents, etc) for their problems?

It seems to me that the reason you guys are all hugless virgin autists is because you wont stop being babies and taking responsibility for your lives.
>>
You're literally retarded if you don't believe in determinism. Robots don't change their lives because they don't have the correct brain chemistry to do so.
>>
because the vast majority of posts are lies/ironic and not at all serious or how the person is in real life
>>
>>28077709
I can't argue with that fucking smug anime face.
>>
Imagine what kind of skulking hunchbacked creature you have to be to use anime reaction images.

I can only imagine what you both look and smell like, OP.
>>
>>28077709
It turns me on when people post smug anime girls and call me an autistic manchild.
>>
File: 1456323743667.png (603 KB, 581x720) Image search: [Google]
1456323743667.png
603 KB, 581x720
>>28077709

>implying who you are isn't determined almost entirely by your genes, where you were born, your parent's socioeconomic status and the actions of literally everyone around you happening throughout the entirety of your life
>just be yourself guys

Having a job, having sex, having friends; all of that literally depends on other people granting you access, and if you're an undesirable, guess the fuck what? And then, when you can't go those things, you're shamed for "not trying hard enough" or being "a bitter loser".

Go fuck yourself Komari. You're the worst girl in your show, you stupid midget. Just will yourself to be taller and stop blaming your shortness on your parents.
>>
>>28077835
ew oh god the smell
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 500x600
Do you smell that it smells like a bunch of ass hurt robots BTFO also finally someone said it gg op
>>
>>28077709
No

I'm just ugly and dumb

I'm not here because I want love, sex or even basic companionship.

I just come to get a sense that maybe somewhere out there are other people who might understand a little bit of what I experience so i can relate In a cathartic sort of way.

Is that okay?
>>
File: dofi.jpg (19 KB, 534x300) Image search: [Google]
dofi.jpg
19 KB, 534x300
>>28077709
Shut up, faggotramalamadingdong.
>>
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 1194x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 1194x810
>>28078806
Shut up man child
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
My parents ruined my whole life.

I'm no kissless virgin. Because I went through so much struggle I got stronger

I still fucking hate my whole family in general
>>
>>28077709
Nope. I'm just talentless, ugly, and uncharismatic.

People have always treated me like absolute and utter shit no matter what I do. You people are monsters. Cruel and sadistic to your core. I enjoy the company I get here because I can relate to a lot of what is said.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 689x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 689x800
>>28079954
Boo hoo I'm too emotionally stunted to take responsibility for my own shit lifestyle better blame mommy and daddy man it sure is hard living in the first world and being a neet. Fuck you.
>>
Why are there so many of these threads tonight?

Aren't normalfags supposed to be out partying on Saturday night
>>
OP post is a shitpost but if we're going to be serious:

>>28077731
This. Also a lot of people *literally* spend a decent chunk of their lives fixing the fuckups of their parents/families. It's entirely feasible that some robots fit in this category.

I know it's nice to imagine a perfect world, but it really doesn't exist. Everyone has issues, and some bigger than others. And oftentimes it isn't their fault that these issues exist.
>>
>>28080070
New meme robots pretending to be "normies" so they can bully other robots it's a frog eat frog world.
>>
>>28079954

>Parent's ruined my whole life
>still managed to fuck and kiss girls

Fuck you cumstain, tell us starving men how gross your meal was and how mad you are that your waitress was a bit rude.
>>
File: sadpepe.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.png
80 KB, 500x421
But I don't really blame anybody but myself on my problems, I am the only one responsible for it. I just need somewhere I can vent. Ironically though, my life is going a lot better than other robots, I make 60k a year, have friends and have a good bit of money saved up but I'm still pretty miserable thanks to my shitty past and lacking a gf. Just goes to show that misery is the only trait that is universal to all human beings.
>>
I dont't blame others then my self for my current state of life. but I do see why people would like to blame others the responsibility can be unbearably at times
>>
>>28079953
Be honest with me.

Are you a bisexual man?
>>
File: 1425138525085.gif (2 MB, 360x352) Image search: [Google]
1425138525085.gif
2 MB, 360x352
How is it my fault that I'm short you retard?
>>
>>28080217
I'm offended you would think that
>>
>>28077709

I once edited this frowning anime girl to give her a perfectly normal looking smile. Why did an edit where her mouth is all twisted and weird become the one that got memed?

Life isn't goddamn fair.
>>
>>28077709

because I didn't reject myself for being a virgin. Women did.
>>
>>28077731
How could I be retarded for a belief I have no control over? I mean, it's not like I have the free will to change my mind. Right?
>>
>>28081860
>a belief I have no control over? I mean, it's not like I have the free will to change my mind.
if anything, you're arguing more for yourself being retarded
>>
File: 222.png (22 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
222.png
22 KB, 300x100
>>28077731
That's right .. I wanted to changed years ago. But I feel so powerless to act. I've been a shut in neet for so long. It might already be too late.
>>
I blame myself for almost everything, but that's less fun to circlejerk and post about than hating on other things

>>28077731
Determinism is not an excuse for not working to improve your life
>>
it's a mix of everything. everyone can't just power through any and all problems just from a force of their own will and/or personality, a lot of people just aren't built like that and there isn't much they can do to fix it.
>>
>>28079926
I have to say the "ugly" is bullshit.

I see guys across the whole spectrum getting girls.... Even the heavy set ones.

I still believe a hex is over me though.
>>
>>28081981
>Determinism is not an excuse
Yes it is. Things would be far better if nobody believed in it, though.
>>
>>28077709
I tried, i hate myself for it

I got ripped, i dress well but i'm still a mess, i hate myself and i can't change it, i can talk to people i can make out with girls but i'm never having sex because once they know me a little bit they realise how much i despise myself, my face, my skills and my life

It's never getting better mate
>>
>>28077709
Well,because I do that,while struggling to graduate from university and work,using the qualification I just got.Yes people,like Chad and other normies ruined my life.I`m trying to fix it for myself.But yeah I blame humanity.Doesn`t mean I`ll just stand there and take it.
>>
>>28080049
>implying a vast majority of robots aren`t in university
>implying all robots are utterly pathetic
Bait on...
>>
File: 26.png (225 KB, 712x621) Image search: [Google]
26.png
225 KB, 712x621
This is a very good thread. Well done, OP.
>>
>>28081931
This desu fampie
>>
>>28077731
>You're literally retarded if you don't believe in determinism.
Why would you?

I think rationalists have made a big mistake. They just assumed that whatever conclusions were objectively supportable, would set them free.

Nope, they enslave you. People who believe in God and free will are happy.

Now you might say that you value truth over happiness. But seriously, there are always going to be millions of people making the case for no free will. The idea isn't going to die out if you do yourself the kindness of changing your beliefs. Nobody will even ask you about it,
>>
>>28077709
Kill yourself you retarded faggot. You understand nothing.
>>
>Chad gets born with rich parents and a beautiful face, got into uni and makes millions because he could throw a ball and run around on a field
>Its my fault that I dont have any of those because I didnt have responsibility

Wow thanks anon you really showed me the way
>>
>>28077709

>posts anime
>calls other people children

Are you legit retarded? You have to tell me man, this is not a joke.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.